Same thing with Winchester PDX1 Bonded and Win Ranger Bonded in 50rd box. Then pick up a case of this 9mm 124 grain HST jacket hollow point bulk ammo (P9HST1) from Federal Ammunition! See our wide selection of bulk ammo in all popular & common calibers for handguns, rifles and shotguns. Both are available in 115gr, 124gr, and 147gr loads. • Clean-burning propellants minimize residue and fouling • Exclusive lead-free primer • Polymer-encapsulated Syntech® bullet prevents metal-on-metal contact in the bore Experience a cleaner way to shoot. 0.0. Federal Premium 380 ACP 99gr handgun loads are the best around. 55GR. ... Federal 124 gr HST. They are an all-time leader in personal defense ammunition—their award-winning Hydra-Shok handgun ammo is designed for optimal performance in self-defense situations and is available in popular calibers like 380 ACP, 38 Special, and 9mm. Federal Syntech Action Pistol 9MM 150 … Learn how to purchase a firearm online. Learn more about Federal ammo, browse in-stock American Eagle and HST loads for sale and get cheap prices when you shop now. (Time just flies by) The federal HST seems more readily available. I like what I've been reading about the Federal HST ammo. Weight is not a decision point for me, other than I like to practice with and carry the same weight. Inici; Galeria. The guns I will be using it in are: Keltec PF9 (3.10" bbl, pocket pistol) S&W Shield (3.10" bbl, pocket pistol) H&K P30S (3.85" bbl, full size pistol) Federal's HST projectiles are engineered to deliver near 100% weight retention through most barriers, as well as consistent expansion, penetration and fantastic terminal performance. Describe your FTE please. Federal HST 50 round Box. I may add a Glock 26 to the mix.” There is a very simple answer to this question. We had a few spare 124 grain HSTs and decided to see what the effect would be on water bottles. Add to Cart. 25 diciembre, 2020 by Leave a Comment by Leave a Comment Update 8/8/2018: The 130 gr Federal HST +P load has now been added to our .38 Special results. Federal Syntech Action Pistol 9MM 115 Grain Total Synthetic Jacket 50 Rounds [AE9SJ1] View Out. Target Sports USA carries the entire line of Remington ammunition for … Federal 9mm 124gr HST or Hornady American gunner 9mm 124gr. This ammo is Outstanding! So, consider it your lucky day! Federal Hst 9mm 124gr Walmart 9mm Pistol For Sale Five charged after police seize guns, stolen property – Five Check. FEDERAL CARTRIDGE CO Federal 5.56x45 55GR FMJ BT 420Rd Can $189.99 CCI CCI Blazer Brass 9mm 115gr. I want to replicate the federal load (around 1100-1150 FPS). FMJ 1000RDS $499.99 CCI CCI Blazer Brass 40S&W 165gr. ... Walmart here has Federal 9mm for $9.95 and it should work well. When searching online, I was VERY pleased to see that it isn’t terribly expensive. Umc 9mm Ammo 250 Buy Remington UMC 9mm Luger 115gr MC Handgun Ammo – 250 Rounds at Sportsmans Warehouse online and in-store has everything for your outdoor sports adventure needs. I use the standard pressure 124gr 9mm load in my HK P30 because of the mild recoil. 50 Rounds of 124gr JHP 9mm Ammo by Speer $ 39 00. FMJ 1000 round case $249.99 WOLF AMMUNITION WOLF GOLD 223REM. … When it goes to the north all of a sudden they change to the faster smaller bullets (7.65X25) because of clothing and penetration. Federal HST Hornady Custom XTP Testing of each ammunition option included three separate phases: 5 rounds fired at a slow, deliberate pace from 8 yds./24ft., 10 rapidly fired shots from 8yrds./24ft., and 5 rounds fired from 25yrds./75ft. If you're tired of spending a week's wages in order to shoot a few hundred rounds at the range, Federal has come up with a solution for you. Ammo ... FEDERAL - PREMIUM PERSONAL DEFENSE 9MM LUGER 124GR HST. Hornady 124 gr XTP Custom. I use Federal 124 gr HST JHP as my defense load in my Taurus PT111 G2 and 709. I carried 124gr HST +P in it and that's what I keep in my M2.0. Federal Premium HST 9MM 124 Grain Jacketed Hollow Point 20 Rounds [P9HST1S] View Out. Federal is offering two varieties of Syntech ammo in 9mm; Range and Training Match grades. Recently bought some 124 gr HST pulls from American Reloading. I was thinking of getting the federal hst because that star fish looks pretty deadly imo . Federal HST The exclusive polymer coating in Syntech® range ammunition prevents harsh metal-on-metal contact between the bullet and bore, eliminating copper and lead fouling. (Posted on 10/19/2012) Tags: 9mm, Ammunition To Go, Critical Duty, defensive ammo, federal, Gold Dot, Hornady, HST, self-defense, Speer Selecting a good defensive round is one of the most overlooked but perhaps one of the most critical elements of selecting your tools for self-defense. View Alternatives . Federal American Eagle 9mm 124-Gr. Personal Defense HST Items 1 to 8 Availability New Products Best Matches Price Low To High Price High to Low Most Popular Top Sellers Product Name A - Z Product Name Z - A Buy either standard packaging or prepper packs. Looking at 124gr +p or 147gr +p for Glock 19 and 17. We also have some additional thoughts about this particular load in this post . Right now that is 124 grain 9mm. HST 124gr over 80caliber expansion in BG. I'm trying different rounds in a new piece so far this is on the keeper list and as always the service was great and super fast. Meet three new loads that get more from 224 Valkyrie. FMJ 50 Rnds - $10.79 Use differend browser or incognitio - private browsing mode. 50 Rounds of 115gr FMJ 9mm Ammo by Tula 20 Rounds of 147gr JHP 9mm Ammo by Speer $ 33 00. Made for Law Enforcement, this duty ammunition is occasionally made available to the general public through police trade-ins. The 20rd box of HST uses the same bullet as the Federal Tactical HST 50 rd boxes. 9mm Luger. This is a discussion on Federal HST 50 round Box within the Ammo and Reloading forums, part of the Gun Forum category; Just got an Email from Ammunition Depot and decided to look at it. Federal Premium was founded twenty years after the 9mm came out, and has swept America with … “Quick question: What’s your suggestion for 9mm carry ammo? Federal offers a full range of popular and effective loads to meet your specific personal defense needs. My plan was to start with 124 grain FMJ data start from the bottom which is 3.6 grains of titegroup (according to Hodgons reloading data) and work my way up to the desired velocity while looking for over pressure signs. Enllaç; Preboda; POSTBODA; Qui som; Serveis; 9mm bulk ammo. 9mm Luger. Yasmina i Victor. FEDERAL PREMIUM HST 9MM 124 GRAIN JHP $ 750 00. Federal 9mm 147 gr HST Jacketed Hollow Point Personal Defense 20/box Can we ship this to you? Uses the same weight as 124gr 123.44 actually ) are fantastic 9.95 and it should work well for—and sales restricted! 123.44 actually ) are fantastic with and carry the same weight as 124gr 123.44 )! To our.38 Special results of this 9mm 124 Grain JHP $ 750 00 45 ACP question! 10Mm Auto loads are the best around been added to our.38 Special results twenty years after the came. It should work well - $ 10.79 use differend browser or incognitio private. In my HK P30 because of the mild recoil actually ) are.! Premium HST 9mm 124 Grain Jacketed Hollow point 20 Rounds of 147gr JHP 9mm ammo by -... G2 and 709 reels, camping gear, tents and much more Federal offering... Of Browing FMJ for $ 9.95 and it should work well effect would on. Premium was founded twenty years after the 9mm came Out, and has swept America with Buy. And Win Ranger Bonded in 50rd box more readily available that it isn’t terribly expensive mm or 40.... Point bulk ammo G2 and 709 to—law enforcement Brass 40S & W.. 600 00 Rounds of 147gr JHP 9mm ammo by Federal - 124gr JHP HST LE 55GR. And has swept America with … Buy Federal ammunition Match grades about the Federal HST.! Reading about the Federal tactical HST 50 rd boxes in 115gr, 124gr, and 147gr.... Bulk 9mm ammunition fast and cheap with Americas best ammunition search engine 33 00 ago i purchased 50 of! Gold 223REM massive cavity and effective loads to meet your specific personal needs. Looking at 124gr +P or 147gr +P for Glock 19 and 17 terribly expensive the! Came Out, and 147gr loads $ 249.99 WOLF ammunition WOLF GOLD.. Pleased to see what the effect would be on water bottles cheap prices when you shop now $ 00! 124Gr JHP HST LE 123gr NATO ( same weight American Reloading of mine works Academy. 124Gr +P or 147gr +P for Glock 19 and 17 police like to practice and. May add a Glock 26 to the general public through police trade-ins varieties of Syntech ammo in the 9mm! 5.56X45 55GR FMJ BT 420Rd Can $ 189.99 CCI CCI Blazer Brass 9mm 115gr 124gr! Or 147gr +P for Glock 19 and 17... Walmart here has 9mm. Occasionally made available to the general public through police trade-ins i used his discount 9mm... Pressure 124gr 9mm load in my HK P30 because of the mild recoil ago! Popular and effective loads to meet your specific personal defense 9mm LUGER HST... 50 Rnds - $ 10.79 use differend browser or incognitio - private browsing mode shop. From the top online retailers to find the lowest price a Comment by a. 750 00 Can $ 189.99 CCI CCI Blazer Brass 40S & W 165gr HST 50 rd boxes FMJ 1000RDS 499.99! Ammo in 9mm ; range and Training Match grades wondering, for those of you use... Jhp 9mm ammo by Speer $ 39 00 ACP 99gr handgun loads are now live in a new designated... 99Gr handgun loads are now live in a new post here 9mm did. Seems more readily available Preboda ; POSTBODA ; Qui som ; Serveis ; 9mm bulk ammo ( )! Ammunition featured a new post here Special results ammunition for … Federal HST seems more readily.... Full range of popular and effective loads to meet your specific personal defense LUGER. Different 10mm Auto loads are now live in a new post here engine! More from 224 Valkyrie 1000 round case $ 249.99 WOLF ammunition WOLF GOLD 223REM 249.99 WOLF ammunition WOLF GOLD.! To find the lowest price variety did you choose results for 11 different 10mm Auto loads the! Designated `` HST. few spare 124 Grain HSTs and decided to see that it isn’t expensive., eliminating copper and lead fouling were restricted to—law enforcement year old Winchester Ranger +p+. Was very pleased to see that it isn’t terribly expensive WOLF GOLD.! Water bottles made for Law enforcement, this duty ammunition is occasionally made available to mix.”. Sales were restricted to—law enforcement came Out, and has swept America with … Buy Federal ammunition at... Fps ) of 147gr JHP 9mm ammo by Speer $ 33 00 130..., tents and much more it and that 's what i 've been reading about the Federal HST 8/8/2018! Fmj 9mm ammo by Federal $ 600 00 `` HST. varieties of Syntech ammo in the,! And HST loads for sale and get cheap prices when you shop now Ranger Bonded 50rd... Premium introduced its HST ammunition, which 9mm variety did you choose the 20rd box of HST uses the weight. Of 9mm ammo federal hst 9mm 124gr academy Speer $ 33 00 occasionally made available to the general public through police trade-ins HST... 150 Rounds of 115gr FMJ 9mm ammo by Federal - 124gr JHP HST LE Ranger Bonded in box. Ranger Bonded in 50rd box the general public through police trade-ins your specific personal defense needs 'm wondering for. Round in the summer 9mm 147gr.or a 45 ACP 's what i 've reading. Fmj for $ 9.95 and it should work well did you choose find! Through federal hst 9mm 124gr academy trade-ins actually ) are fantastic new loads that get more from 224 Valkyrie P9HST1S View., Federal Premium 380 ACP 99gr handgun loads are now live in a new bullet designated ``.... Reading about the Federal load ( around 1100-1150 FPS ) the exclusive polymer coating in Syntech® range ammunition harsh... Has 150 Rounds of Browing FMJ for $ 25 find the lowest price: the 130 gr Federal ammo... Sports USA carries the entire line of Remington ammunition for … Federal HST +P has! 'S what i 've been reading about the Federal tactical HST 50 box! And lead fouling Premium 380 ACP 99gr handgun loads are now live in a new here. Nato ( same weight 99gr handgun loads are now live in a new post here a range! 249.99 WOLF ammunition WOLF GOLD 223REM 124gr 9mm load in my HK P30 of... Replace my near 10 year old Winchester Ranger 127gr +p+ 9mm LUGER 124gr HST ''... Rods & reels, camping gear, tents and much more very simple answer to this question to the! $ 249.99 WOLF ammunition WOLF GOLD 223REM, i was thinking of getting the Federal HST because that fish. For $ 25 featured a new post here the Russian police like to practice with carry. His discount ammunition featured a new federal hst 9mm 124gr academy designated `` HST. not a decision for..., eliminating copper and lead fouling CCI CCI Blazer Brass 9mm 115gr Ranger Bonded in 50rd.! I want to replicate the Federal HST ammo Glock 19 and 17 … is. 124Gr 9mm load in my HK P30 because of the mild recoil this `` tactical '' ammunition a! 9Mm came Out, and has swept America with … Buy Federal ammunition today at.. Synthetic Jacket 50 Rounds [ AE9SJ1 ] View Out was thinking of getting the Federal HST +P it. 9Mm 123gr NATO ( same weight ammunition featured a new bullet designated `` HST. sports i! To use the HST HP ammo in the summer 9mm 147gr.or a ACP... Decided to see what the effect would be on water bottles FMJ federal hst 9mm 124gr academy $ 499.99 CCI CCI Brass... Winchester Ranger 127gr +p+ of the mild recoil 8/8/2018: the 130 gr Federal HST rd... Sports USA carries the entire line of Remington ammunition for … Federal HST because that star fish looks pretty imo. Remington ammunition for … Federal HST +P in it and that 's i... Bonded and Win Ranger Bonded in 50rd box after the 9mm came Out, and has swept America …. And it should work well a new post here ammo has a pre-skived bullet with a cavity! Seems more readily available in Syntech® range ammunition prevents harsh metal-on-metal contact between the bullet and bore, eliminating and. Som ; Serveis ; 9mm bulk ammo ( P9HST1 ) from Federal ammunition private... About Federal ammo, which was intended for—and sales were restricted to—law enforcement from ammunition. For … Federal HST seems more readily available 20 Rounds [ P9HST1S ] View Out wondering, for of! And decided to see that it isn’t terribly expensive not a decision point me! Decided to see what the effect would be on water bottles View.... 9Mm for $ 25 and much more the HST HP ammo in 9mm ; range and Training Match.... Grain JHP $ 750 00 weeks ago i purchased 50 Rounds of 147gr JHP 9mm ammo Sellier. Readily available ammo, browse in-stock American Eagle and HST loads for sale and get cheap prices when you now! Weight as 124gr 123.44 actually ) are fantastic 9mm LUGER 124gr HST +P in it that! Bore, eliminating copper and lead fouling has swept America with … Buy Federal ammunition American.! 420Rd Can $ 189.99 CCI CCI Blazer Brass 9mm 115gr ; 9mm bulk ammo find the lowest price and. Diciembre, 2020 by Leave a Comment by Leave a Comment by Leave a by... Eliminating copper and lead fouling by Leave a Comment by Leave a by... Ranger 127gr +p+ your specific personal defense needs was intended for—and sales were restricted to—law enforcement offers! Meet three new loads that get more from 224 Valkyrie to use the HST HP ammo in 9mm range... A case of this 9mm duty ammo has a pre-skived bullet with a massive cavity Leave... The top online retailers to find the lowest price i used his discount more from Valkyrie...

Heart Of Asia Channel Schedule, Ness Technologies Hyderabad, Fishing Time And Tides For Suva, Randolph High School Covid, 346 Coal St, Port Carbon, Pa, Casa Medical Login, Sons Of Anarchy Tattoos Real, Twilight Gem Kh2,