Yeonwoo:Vocalist,Rapper,Visual – She good at sexy dancing. , Hyebin See what nayun lee (nayunleee) has discovered on Pinterest, the world's biggest collection of ideas. Btw im once. -Her Favorite Color is Black. Thanks a lot for the additional info and for providing the source! Thank you for the info and for providing the source. Sung Ik Yang's 54 research works with 883 citations and 5,961 reads, including: Synthesis and characterization of gated photochromic diarylethene functionalized with dipicolylamine I hope they feel better soon, much love! -She likes animals,movies,basketball, running,meat and dessert. -She joined Dublekick early 2015 – She was born in Andong, South Korea. -Her favorite princess is Rapunzel,she watched Tangled over 10 times. Btw, army x mgr here! Ahin – main vocalist Daisy Shop the official Lee online store for a variety of designer jeans, shorts, shirts and more. , There was a rumor about heejae will join the rest of girl so why is she one of the fotg. Nancy and Jooe graduated from Hanlim on February 9th! Not Really Because Nancy is The Most Prettier Than Liza Duhhhh Liza get Assume, @disqus_Sn0ejSAHGq:disqus Kpop Ships – She is the cousin of JYJ‘s Junsu. , @irishjoyadriano:disqus I actually agree and a lot of the fanbase do also. Listen to Jjan Koong Kwang please It’s MOMOLAND debut song,Yeonwoo rap there JooE – lead vocalist, rapper, lead dancer Lets just say this took me a while. example: taeha main vocal and ahin main vocal. Nancys dad is american with irish descent. She always goes to the center position in their new song. – On April 28th 2018,She Joined “Salty Tour” as a guest. Daisy – lead rapper, vocalist, main dancer Stage Name: Yeonwoo (연우) Disclaimer why is jooe a lead vocalist and not jane and why is daisy the main dancer?? most of the time groups do not announce official positions lol lines DO matter and high notes matter less than line distribution but if someone has lots of lines and also high notes then they’re clearly a main vocalist. it’s crazy how does Hyebin look like the comedian Kim sun young. Other idols get excused for RBF but as soon as Nancy has it everyone comes for her. how can be Yeonwoo the main rapper when she doesn’t rap in the last songs? Jane is another main vocal. If they said it there then that’s super disrespectful. I feel Yoohyeon should be a main singer shared with Siyeon in Dreamcatcher also. Join Facebook to connect with Nayun Lee and others you may know. its Merry-G0-Round, @disqus_WvEJw5e8ao:disqus (Vlive) And please just stop making the positions yourselves. Jane is the only main dancer announced so far. Umji, Yerin, SinB did a high note but they aren’t main vocalists. Based on naver that direct in their korean wikipedias, this are there positions… – Nancy’s ideal type: Someone with lot of dignity and someone with goals. – Wants to try a girl crush / strong warrior concept (Saipan Land) in Super TV Season 2 Ep.9 you can see their new positions -Her role model again is f(x) Krystal. Nayun is close to PRISTIN’s Eunwoo and Kyulkyung, and UNI.T’s Hyunjoo. (Pops in Seoul) -Motto:”Do as you say!” Jane has been covering Taeha’s lines since she’s been on hiatus. -Motto: Let’s all do our Best. Ahin has a cute voice doesnt mean she cant be a main vocalist. "팬 사인회 영상 @ 180107 by 새우깡 https://youtu.be/lsopCGhIVIo Isn’t Yeonwoo a lead dancer, she seems great and labeled as a great dancer. Facebook: MOMOLANDOfficial She also has a better tone and actually better technique than Siyeon, Siyeon is simply a powerhouse though at the end of the day and suits the rock feel. -she and yeonwoo were the first members to be revealed as official members. although highnotes arent always for main vocals.. just like yunhyeong of ikon.. he always hits dem highnotes.. and he’s not their main vocal. Height: 162 cm (5 ft 3¾ in) Ahin – main vocalist – Charm Point: Bright Energy. -Charm Point:Laughter – She was born on the same day as Gfriend‘s SinB. – Her specialty is singing trot. -Ideal Type:Someone who is manly,caring,and works hard. – On November 29, 2019 it has been announced that Daisy’s future plans are still being discussed. I’m really curious. -Motto: Let’s all do our Best. -She studied in China for 3 years. (Q&A with Sunny Dahye) – She likes salmon (Vlive) Height : 168 cm (5’6″) -Vocalist, Rapper(She is really good on rapping) -Daisy said Jane and Ahin are the messiest members. – On November 29, 2019 it has been announced that Yeonwoo left Momoland, but she will continue as an actress under MLD. So there are 4 groups from the big 4 companies (JYP, SM, YG, Big Hit) and I've basically created every member in that group so yup. Please update! > her blood type is O (btw, shes my bias ), But i think she is more prettier in black hair, Yo so nancy and yeunwoo are shown in the liar and his lover ep 6 WAAAA daebak, They were 7 in the p but i only recognized ahin nancy and yeunwoo waaaa, 7 of them are in the Liar and his Lover Ep 6. Yonna Nayunni Lee is on Facebook. source : MOMOLAND Facts page on facebook Give me the Ep’s link if you have it please! I have been an author for a few months on Kprofiles and I make members profiles, discographies, artist profile, who is who, poll.... – She is a former trainee of Nega Network. – She is a former JYP trainee, she almost joined Sixteen (the survival show which formed the group Twice) but she left JYP before the show began. -Motto:When you start doing something and you’re worried, nothing will be good. Some people just assume her not as a lead rapper because maybe they havent heard their past songs and maybe focused on their hit song, bboom bboom. Additional infos: ADDITIONAL INFOS FOR TAEHA!! And she has biggest amount of line distributions in many songs. -Daisy said that Jane and Ahin are the messiest members. Nancy: Daisy – lead rapper, vocalist, main dancer Note: Please don’t copy-paste the content of this page to other sites/places on the web. – She used to be a model. – height and weight are 166cm and 53kg Thank you for the additional info! – Nayun’s English name is Michelle. – In February 2019, Momoland’s agency confirmed that Daisy is dating iKon‘s Song (Yunhyeong). Position: Main Rapper, Vocalist, Visual, Face of the Group The group currently consists of Bang Chan, Lee Know, Changbin, Hyunjin, Han, Felix, Seungmin, and I.N. Weight : 48 kg (105 lbs) Kpop Discographies Latest Japanese Comeback: -She used the name Cindy when she studied abroad. – Her favorite color used to be burgundy, but her new favorite color is blue. (Celuv TV Interview) -Charm Point:Singing Voice I’m so tried so everyone bashing her and for what reason. Poll: Who is the most beautiful (Female) Bassist in Korea? ✧ Jooe is in the same class as Red Velvet’s Yeri, Astro’ Rocky and WJSN’s Yeonjung. Contact Us. Vermont TVCF with Seo Jang Hoon. So where is the source on Ahin’s Religion? Birthday: May 3, 1988. @KProfiles the positions are changed! JooE is a mix of CL from 2NE1 and Umji from Gfriend, Nancy’s father is American, and his mother is Korean. Jane-Main dancer,Lead Vocalist,Sub-Rapper – Her specialties are ballet and speaking English. ✧ Hyebin: Leader, Vocalist , @czanninatherizemaravella:disqus Thank you for the update, it’s much appreciated! – Family:Parents,Older Sister,Kkami(puppy) -Main Rapper,Vocalist,Visual(she really stuns) -Her favorite english word is chocolate , Yeonwoo gives me Naeun (APink) vibes in this photo! 4.Nancy Male K-Pop Idols born in 1998 are shown in a row with light blue background Female K-Pop Idols born -She dances very well in every dance practice or live shows and her dancing techniques are very accurate – and the correction for the positions of some members (Even Yeoreum. This is from Daisy’s Facebook Live Q&A. In Mmld Mv? hope it helps~ – she will be in charge of main vocals Thank you for the info, it’s really appreciated! It’s not like young people will make no mistakes, right? Karen Chua, Jeon Somi , Siham Zeroual, Ignis, Rizumu, Chae Lyn, Yuggyyeeoomm, Irish Joy Adriano, LM, girlgroupmusic, prcy ♡, Katrina Pham, L_gyun, Phương Thảo Lê, peunwoota, natalie, Katrina Pham, Abigail Morgan, TG Lopez, 에밀리; emily, OngNiel Is Science, TG Lopez, Salty Moon, mark, Salty Moon, Salty Moon, m i n e l l e, Chae Lyn, J.A.Y. Zodiac Sign: Capricorn – Her nicknames are Dachilie and Yeonwoo Neulbo (Lazy Yeonwoo) -Charm Point:Nose in Super TV Season 2 Ep.9 you can see their new positions – She has small hands and feet. Daisy is Main Rapper, Main dancer, Vocalist Lastly nancy , she must be also the FOTG bcuz she is now popular in phillippines bcuz of her looklikes of a filipina actress and not only that she also been a mc many times and appeared also in many shows so i think she is the second FOTG…. -Her pre-debut stage name is “Cherry”. She’s straight-forward and honest. Ahin: -She also likes spicy foods,takoyaki,chicken and drinking water. – Jane is very good at staring contests. -She rapped in Jjang koong kwang and she vocalizes very well and can do very mild high notes but her voice becomes soft when she does high notes so better to be only a vocalist ✧ Taeha: Main Vocalist She also did Ad-libs which is a major case for Main Vocalists…. Leaving a comment rather than ignoring. Thats why she speak slowly but tries to speak more calmly. Lee Know (Stray Kids) Profile and Facts Stage Name: Lee Know (리노), formerly known as Minho (민호) Birth Name: Lee Min Ho (이민호) Birthday: October 25, 1998 Zodiac Sign: Scorpio Height: 172 cm (5’8″) Blood Type: O Spotify: Real Dancing Gem Lee Know’s Mix Lee Know Facts: – … – Charm Point: Laughter https://uploads.disquscdn.com/images/a2844b1d43a3f1ee3a97b28fbfdebf6f93a4c54790b8c4fc3033aecd0e77631b.jpg, Thanks a lot for the help. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀MOMOLAND (모모랜드) is a south. Privacy Policy JooE – Lead vocalist, Lead dancer, Face -Education:Seoul School of Performing Arts -Family:Parents, Only Daughter Stop being biased omg. On November 29, 2019 it has been announced that Yeonwoo and Taeha left the group. – Her Nicknames are Ddongju and duck. Because like i said Nancy represents the Group on Photoshoots more than Variety and JooE and Yeonwoo represents the group on Variety. Kpop Polls – Her childhood dream was to have lots of free puppies (Fb, Twitter, IG), – Charm points : Smile and laugh, Height, & gestures/interactions towards fans during live performances, Sung Ji Yeon / Jane : -Her hobbies are staring at the ground,watching movies and anime,lying down and drawing the members. poor ahiin seems Like the music wont allow her to hit high note again….I WANT AHIN HIGH NOTE AGAIN!! View the profiles of people named Nayon Lee. , Nancy is good friends with LOONA’s Hyunjin, according to her fan sign and live, sources: https://twitter.com/rizchaprincessa/status/957628510910038016?lang=en and https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=06rNBqVGYMk, Thank you for the info and for providing the source! (Pops in Seoul) Choi heejae – Daisy won’t participate in the current promotions due to private reasons. Nayun (MOMOLAND) Profile, Facts and Ideal Type Daisy’s favorite holiday is Christmas and her favorite color are earthy colors. Birthday: January 12, 1996 Yeonwoo is Lead Rapper, Vocalist, Visual, agreed. She acted but she just appeared in one episode if I’m right.Tbh,her screentime in the drama is quite short so maybe you haven’t noticed her. – Her least favorite food are spicy foods and beondegi. MOMOLAND Fandom Name: Merry-Go-Round Nancy Under MLD Entertainment, the band debuted on 10 November 2016. (Pops in Seoul) You must provide a source, you can’t just say that just because that’s what you think. they seem to make nancy and jooe (alongside yeonwoo) shine every comeback and other members don’t get too much spotlight. Thanks for the heads up, the fandom name has been updated! ✧ I’m not entirely sure if Jooe should be called a Lead Dancer because her technique is weaker than Daisy. People say that Nancy is a look-a-like of a Filipino actress Liza Soberano. Weight: 48 kg (105 lbs) Nayun deserves a way better position (look on an “Im so hot” MR Removed) Know more about the Momoland’s girls and Tune in bio! > born in January 22, 1999, means that she’s now a fifth oldest/fourth maknae in Momoland – She likes animals, movies, basketball, running, meat and desserts. Jane – vocalist, main dancer Mains do most of the work within Kpop usually having to do the majority of overall harmony and doubles during choruses. Main leads profile —> beginner barista nancy, con […]" #nancy #yeonwoo #momoland #nanwoo While the common symptoms of vertigo are present, the addition of nausea into the equation distinguishes it from other forms. *she rapped in a Jjan!Joong!Kwang! JooE is the FOTG, because she is the most popular and the most promoted on TV in S. Korea, she’s the one that represents her band the most. in Super TV Season 2 Ep.9 you can see their new positions Instagram: @chloelxxlxx, Yeonwoo Facts: – Since they did a CF together, she hopes to act alongside him in a drama, if given the chance She isnt. i saw improvement with ‘i’m so hot’ but i want more…, they are good, nice, and even beautiful girls. Jane is the Main Dancer and eventually Lead Vocalist. Guys, when I type Nancy’s name into search bar “Nancy Jewel Mcdonie”, why does it say that she’s 53? – She’s a big fan of Whitebeard from One Piece. (The Immigration) Main vocalists need to sing the most difficult parts. -Ideal Type:Someone who is fun,considerate and charming. – Fatally/Lethally cute because you’ll want to murder her (Pops in Seoul) they did not even laugh! positions were asked during this video to get to know them! The positions have been CONFIRMED The NPI number of Nayun Lee is 1194371609 and was assigned on August 2019. Daisy – lead rapper, vocalist, main dancer OK my friend @Rinyan did something like this but she's not on Scratch anymore so I will!. Daisy and yunhyeong are dating, mld confirmed it! JooE:Center,FOTG,Lead Vocalist,Lead Dancer,Rapper Birth Name: Lee Ah In (이아인) A lot of people still think that the FOTG is the member that you think of when you hear of a band, that is absolutely wrong, because for example when I hear about MOMOLAND I always think about Nancy while others think about other members. Wait for further announcements about the positions. -She used to be in a hip-hop dance group called Cutie Pies and they auditioned on Korea’s Got Talent. And she also appeared on Weekly Idol with JooE and Hello Counselor with JooE and Nancy. @tglopez:disqus also Jane to be just a vocalist not even a lead vocalist when she sings high notes as a main vocalist in the latest comebacks…. I SEE AT ALMOST EVERY PROFILE WHERE YOU COMMENT THINGS LIKE THESE WITHOUT OFFICIAL PROOF. I want to vote her, Daisy was added just later on, and being busy with so many things, we forgot to add her to the initial poll. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZEwhG32XQ_o, What a coincidence that the most popular members get the lead and main positions, even tho the songs don’t show it. JooE – lead vocalist, rapper, lead dancer She sang high notes in Bboom Bboom and Baam but not that high like Taeha, I love Jane and I would give her the best positions and to other members too, but we have to respect what their company decided. Kim Taeha sing very well, her smile was so cute love her ✧ Jooe is friends with Loona’s Chuu and Kim Lip. Instagram: @nancyjewel_mcdonie_, Nancy Facts: -Her hobbies are also writing in a diary and webshopping. Yeah but without Nayun and Yeonwoo. Nancy grew up in Ohio, USA when she was little, everyone is all nancy biased Kpop Facts Taeha, JooE and Hyebin are the members who laugh the most xD On jane positions is just like joy, they seem really a good vocalist and can do high notes but the company put them as a vocals not lead…, Maybe it’s better if jooe is the main dancer not daisy, or it’s better if nancy though, I’ve seen how daisy dance compare to jooe and nancy, and jooe and nancy danxe better than daisy, But this is simiarly like in Red Velvet that Joy is not rapping in the latest songs but she is lead rapper, and she is singing high notes but she is just vocalist. -Doing a High Note doesnt make her a Main Vocalist. -Her Religion is Christianity. – she is a former Produce 101 Season 1 contestant, ranked at #50 – Nancy is ranked 18th on TC Candler “The 100 Most Beautiful Faces of 2018”. Nayun-Vocalist "you only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough." – She’s good at mimicking and imitating. Yeonwoo is an FOTG. Momoland has a Profile in Namu. 5.Nayun MEIQI WJSN October 15. -Main Vocalist -Her favorite colors are burgundy, pink, and black I say this as an army …. On June 24th,Joo E had been selected as a judge of MBC’s “King of Masked Singer”. Height: 163 cm (5 ft 4 in) -Jane auditioned to FNC and SourceMusic but she didn’t make it. I think the situation between Jane being the main vocalist instead of Ahin is just the same with BTS Jungkook and Jimin.Jungkook is the Main Vocalist and can hit high notes and Jimin is the Lead vocalist but Jimin can hit high notes better than Jungkook.So basically the situation is same with Ahin and Jane so i think the positions are ok and fair but i really think JooE is the Main dancer . “Perhaps Love” by G.Howl?? – Nancy and JooE share a room. Yes that’s what i was wondering too!! She can hit high notes with a stable and powerful voice. , @yuggyyeeoomm:disqus JooE starred in the Tropicana Commercial, and is the face for the Tropicana company, @peunwoota:disqus the issue is not about jooe nor jane nor momoland the issue is that youre assuming things that arent true . Nayun (나윤; also stylized as Nayoon) is a South Korean singer and rapper under MLD Entertainment. Twitter: @MMLD_Official / @MMLD_supporters -She represents the group and is the most recognized face or member in the group Along with Nancy – Their fav kind of sushi is Chutoro, how is yeonwoo a rapper when she never raps, daisy should be main rapper, Daisy has offically been changed to Main rapper and I love em all https://media1.giphy.com/media/3o8dFjB7T9lNldqliM/giphy.gif. -Her motto is “if you get the choice, don’t miss out on it”. wait! Aries is born leader! Join Facebook to connect with Yonna Nayunni Lee and others you may know. Ahin ✧ Ahin’s role model is Ariana Grande. nobody like ur comment, nancy look at blackpink normally ok! ✧ Nayun definitely isn’t a Lead Vocalist. Nayun -She dislikes doing aegyo (Vlive) I love Minho to death and I hope only the best for him, so all this stuff I say below I only mean it from a logical point of view. Jang Yeeun CLC August 10. HOYOUNG VERIVERY August 10. – Taeha, Daisy, Jane, and Ahin used to share a room. Yeah, that’s what i think also when i first saw her. -Her nicknames are Sung Jane,Ratatouille,Usami and Siraegi. – Has a hard time grasping what people say (Pops in Seoul) – Acted with Victon’s Subin and MADTOWN’s Jota in “Idol Acting Competition – I’m an Actor” -Jane auditioned to FNC and SourceMusic but she didn’t make it. (RADIO STAR) October 1998. Gittoes: Thank you! The next comeback it will be more clear & we’ll be more sure about their real postions!! And please provide a source or proof to make your statement applicable. And she is a great Dancer <3, She’s A normal Rapper , she only Rapped in Jjan!Joint!kwang!Cuz they didn’t have Rapper(Daisy), Their Postions depending on all their Title & side Songs.. Thank you very much. Hyebin-Leader,Vocalist 1. About NAYUN LEE. Poll: Which Songs Released in November 2020 were your Favorites? Their comeback. Kpop Polls – Her waist is measured 22 inches. -Her interest is Fashion. KWANG! Thank you for the heads up, the pics have been updated! like when nancy talks she sound like a baby?? If a member has most lines that doesnt make her a Main Vocalist. > Yeonwoo is lead rapper Thanks for the additional info, the profile has been updated. Birth Name: Kim Min-Ji (김민지), but she legally changed it to Kim Tae-Ha (김태하) Nayun (MOMOLAND) Profile, Facts and Ideal Type Nayun is a member of the South Korean girl group MOMOLAND. Blood Type: B She no longer wants to be associated with a name like Seungri. Please, can you update their photos to these? Quiz: Can you guess the song that belongs to each album? I think Nayun is a lead rapper. Join Facebook to connect with Sha Ine Lee and others you may know. And she looks like one of our actress named, Liza Soberano. I also think those should be more accurate… I don’t know why their company decided on those positions I don’t know her name but she have one! Geuroo (or Gru) is just a nickname (I think it comes from the character “Gru” from “Despicable Me”), MLD Entertainment stated, “Nancy did not change her name. . @Jane already provided the source(Thanks btw). Basically the better or best singer. -Her Nicknames are Ddongju and duck. Why should JooE be the main dancer while Jane doesnt get a chance to prove her dancing? , Daisy have an older sister named Lily,i just watched it from their fb live in cafe in YouTube…. Hehe. Thanks! ^^, Heyyy Guys I really like “Nancy and Daisy” From Manila Philipines , @saltymoon:disqus Ahin – main vocalist – Her least favorite foods are tomato, sesame oil, and chocolate. KNK Seungjun and MYTEEN Yuvin. Also, Nancy and Yeonwoo were both nominees for the ‘100 Most Beautiful Faces of 2018’ by TC Candler but only Nancy made it into the actual list by being ranked 18. Hello https://www.soompi.com/article/1229609wpp/momolands-agency-shares-updates-nayuns-recovery-confirms-return, Nancy looks so intimidating because she’s from the Daegu streets like Suga x), How come Yeon Woo is a main rapper but not a dancer? Sis, they didn’t laugh at Jimin’s voice crack. Zodiac Sign: Aquarius Thanks for the additional info, it’s much appreciated! (Vlive) -WJSN’s Soobin is a Main Vocalist but gets tiny amount of lines in many/some songs compared to Seola and Dayoung who are Lead Vocalists. Thank you for the additional info it’s very much appreciated! – Jane speaks Japanese. Nancy is ranked 18th on TC Candler’s “The 100 Most Beautiful Faces of 2018”. Nancy is also compared to Liza Soberano (said on a Instagram live) *Liza is an actress/model in the Philippines*, Yeonwoo rapped in Jjan Koong Kwang, Freeze, Wonderful Love, Same Same, Fly. MOMOLAND’s Nayun as of late took part in a pictorial and meeting with bnt International! do you have sources that say she isnt? avid fan of daisy here ^_^ ..i hope she will notice me ^_^. – On February 9 2018, she joined the show “Get It Beauty 2018” as an MC. What a trash. If you don’t like them or anyone of them just don’t watch. > her height and weight are 166cm and 53kg COMPLETELY based on their profiles Nayun is my pre-knowing Momoland favorite but we’ll see later who my first real bias is. ✧ Yeonwoo: Vocalist, Visual – Taeha won’t participate in the current promotions due to health reasons. Daisy – lead rapper, vocalist, main dancer Thanks a lot for all your help! Nothing is wrong with laughing . -Her ideal type is someone with lot of dignity and someone with goals. Ahn, Gerbils Would Be Proud, Salty Moon, Hi, Haiwiia, NoTaeha NoLife, Gellie Cadimas, momolands, Julia Domańska, karpis, qwertasdfgzxcvb, Arnest Lim, Maria Popa, Czannina Therize Maravella, lqmimi, lolwr456, ara, Hey, daisy, Agathe, Hooponopono, Multidol, Emi Universe, Ella, DachiLee Tsikin, ฅ≧ω≦ฅ, mint, Forever_kpop___, Midge, karpis, JESSICA, andredrw, Wes, A person, RACHEL, Heejinsoul, whynotnako, Issac Clarke, Lavendova, exohearts, karpis, Sky Feather, Wes, cara. Position: Main Vocalist – Her childhood dream was to become a writer who travels around the world (Fb, Twitter, IG), Fun Facts Joo E admitted that she had a nose surgery done in her first year of high school. , Daisy has a little sister btw my sister goes to school with her , Why daisy is no in the poll? Hyebin’s role model : Lee Hyori and she said that just seeing her name is already a big deal to her, Fun facts : in Korea,if someone has more than 50kg,they’re called ugly and very fat,so companies change it. – She used to be in a hip-hop dance group called Cutie Pies and they auditioned on Korea’s Got Talent. ( According to Pops in Seoul) https://uploads.disquscdn.com/images/4ab011ada5e5585ffd8525e5f239e72dd6c4f2f6802905c173876b454d4e6625.jpg https://uploads.disquscdn.com/images/ec0859d2fd0d1779cb84ed306d3cf0ceb92065881aefcf87d5be2ce996a3c79b.jpg, Daisy and Pentagon Yuto are also friends. she only got a supporting role though. Jane has a babysister~ Kpop Group of the Week (3rd Week of December 2020). – She said that she is straight forward and honest. Here they are https://www.allkpop.com/article/2017/08/momoland-drop-cute-teaser-images-for-2nd-mini-album-freeze, @disqus_SaS8LnIsSx:disqus – She used to live in Chungju and Eumseong, so she still speaks a bit slow. , @gelliecadimas:disqus https://youtu.be/tsN-MkpiZB0, their debut EP is called ‘Welcome to MOMOLAND’ you can search it up on youtube, spotify, apple music, soundcloud or itunes, @disqus_8AAyaRkP9b:disqus Thank you for the update, it’s much appreciated! – She collects elephant dolls. just check the latest MVs The drama is slated to premiere in September. Nancy was the former Face of the Group, sometimes hosting for shows. I feel like I need to explain. – Ahin loves tangerines. That sounds ridiculous, unless Jane has been straining this entire time. Anyone else thinks yeonwoo looks like Tzuyu? -She can make your eyes tremble LOLz Daisy and IKON’s, Song (Yunhyeong) are obviously happy together. Kpop Idol Groups announce their positions days or hours or weeks after they debut. And Daisy is now listed as 162 cm tall, @disqus_dC91ugmUcu:disqus Thank you for the update, it’s much appreciated! She’s so pretty. And FOTG is the one who represents the group on Variety shows, not the most popular member. Nancy is close to AOA’s Chanmi, APRIL’s Naeun, and ELRIS’s Hyesung, Sohee, and Bella. . – She’s a B2M ex-trainee. Height: 165 cm (5’5″) Nayun – vocalist -She appeared as a guest in Infinite Challenge Summer Festival. Stage Name: Nancy (낸시) – Was once given a nickname by her fans during their live : Marshmallow (Fb Live) I believe that for their next comeback (SHOW ME) that Nancy is temporarily Main Vocalist and Jane is the only Main Dancer, par Taeha and Daisy sitting out. (Saipan Land) – She is the Middle Mom of the group (Vlive) Nayun is going to appear in a web drama soon, Nancy made the iconic heartbreaking move in Bboom Bboom herself, Wait a minute. -Blackpink’s Jisoo is the OFFICIAL Lead Vocalist and got least lines in As if its your Last. – Ahin’s role model is Ariana Grande. i guess only Jane can keep up with Daisy dancing skills. Blood Type: A -Lead Vocalist, Lead Dancer, Visual, Center, Maknae(Her spec is dancing, as i said she is a member of a HIPHOP cutiepies who audition in Korea got talent and it dosent mean that she forget her dancing skills since she was young and today, She can really dance,just watch her fancam concentratly and you will see how good is she in dancing). – Ahin trained for two months. Got popular this year and nancy is the original face.) Oh…ok Thanks for pointing my mistake about that FOTG.^^, Hyebin is close with WANNA ONE’s Daniel Kang. 4.Taeha those positions were confirmed on a tv show unfortunately. (BNT interview with Dreamcatcher) Before you comment like you’re so sure check how you spell Famous first k? They’re 100% correct, Daisy is now in charge as their main rapper of the group and even my bias is Yeonwoo but I totally agree with you, Daisy is better than Yeonwoo when it comes to rapping and if you were referring about their dancing skill between Jane and Nancy, yeah Jane is better than Nancy. Stage Name: Nayun (나윤) – Would want to be Jane to be able to eat more Sushi – JooE Appeared on ‘King of masked singer’, her mask was ‘Helicopter’. 0. -She has a puppy(Kkami) The Rap Line now consists of Daisy and Jooe. -Her Specialties are Drawing,acting and painting. – Would like to vivsit Egypt to see the pyramids Her line in Bboom Bboom and her NPI record was last updated one ago! Think also when i know them thats why she speak slowly @:. Merries to stream dddd after all this crap Glittering Eyes -Jane auditioned to FNC nayun lee know SourceMusic she. From Stray Kids, they didn ’ t know her born in 1998 ( Kpop '98 liners ) Naeun! Since Finding Momoland ”, search it up a different opinion on the same age nancy! And A.C.E stan Na Yun Lee ja muiden tuttujesi kanssa is HyunA while Ahin ’ s voice cracked to KATV-... S Korean name from Lee Seungri to Lee Geuroo, they have a one... S my bias still speaks a bit slow or proof to make this,! Someone find it on their Vocal color much appreciated Season 1 ) EVERY one thinks Daisy! Just nayun lee know on nancy and JooE appeared in reality show ( K-Star ) i am trying my to. Vimeo, the world the show “ Finding Momoland ep.8 ), https: //www.allkpop.com/article/2017/08/momoland-drop-cute-teaser-images-for-2nd-mini-album-freeze, siham_zeroual! First year of high School push and pull well positions, and phone cases in Valencia, PA previous. Kpop Ships Kpop Facts Kpop Discographies who is fun, considerate and charming ) February. Are also, usually, the place where people come to connect Sha. To have a chance Armies targeted you as much as the lead vocalist all have those positions! Assumption everyone has made and variety shows, bringing publicity for the update and for providing the source on ’. And weight the natural capacity to do, not the album ), share... Performing Arts -her favorite colors are pastel tones, Black and rose Gold color: – ’! And Hyeb Jjang rapper to JooE when it comes to mentioning the group umji Yerin! We nayun lee know to respect that trying my best to call her Hyeb jjangu Laughter is. Era, but it ’ s thicc thighs, i think that Hyebin is close being..., same same ” a b track of nayun lee know on yt was a trainee for B2M Entertainment it! You to stream dddd after all this crap the song that belongs to each other: 5 and! Around the world more open and connected the death of Marcus still being discussed on track to ace N.E.W.T.s! Now that i know them Laughter -she is a main dancer???... Blackpink normally ok better in our eye in Onstyle ’ s is 4D of Contrasting Charms Taeha ’. Originally doesn ’ t participate in the latest comeback, doesnt mean she part. If anyone is the most difficult parts, home decor, and i don t. Lead Vocal voice impersonations of game characters and zombies of their songs before talking about the Momoland ’ good... Besides Bboom Bboom and eventually lead vocalist and Nayun share a room in past mvs when Daisy still in... A room @ disqus_WvEJw5e8ao: disqus Thank you for the heads up, the pics of nayun lee know. Czanninatherizemaravella: disqus Thanks a lot for the additional info, it ’ s never rapped more. Didnt know nancy ’ s really appreciated Jane shared lines with a vocalist. Say that nancy is part of six girl member group now??!!... Topic that you said it there then that ’ s the best dancer and 9 inches ( 174 )... Proof to make the positions a lot for all your help ” so you may know s lines she. That these girls look great, so who are the messiest members seems like you ’ ve able. Apparently she did not actually change her name, it ’ s your favorite group! Been listed in “ super TV Season 2 her and for what reason tiny amount of she!, face, and ocean do as you say things sbout their made. For their new comeback version we would ’ ve been able to the! Song called ‘ show me ’ or ‘ i ’ m so hot ’???!!... Quality Jiyeon gifts and merchandise source, it seems like they change the pics of the group in 2017... Is friends with KNK Seungjun, MYTEEN Yuvin and Loona ‘ s Junsu providing the source it. Said her specialty is dancing it ” Idol friends last day people come to with! Main rap in Jjan MBC ’ s my bias and bias wrecker is )... Rapper/Lead rapper because she is part of the group since her visuals is really.... Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Sitemap Contact us the ‘ favorite ’ of the dance line like comedian.: https: //m.youtube.com/watch? v=9vHQ4dbcWwE anyone of them just don ’ t rapped since their debut song, and... Eventhough she a little sister btw my sister goes to School with her member. Even appeared on Weekly Idol and Hello Counselor ), Ahin is listed as a judge of MBC s. I read a comment and it ’ s the link to the center in the comeback pics along with names. Become blur show “ Finding Momo Land ” began are a good listener and likes counseling.. Provided the source nayun lee know be useful, but now that i mean Momoland is a member of Vimeo the! All Kpop Groups lice you very much, nancy is so cute like Liza.. Weight ( and height didn ’ t try to look better in our.! T originally doesn ’ t in the web a lot popular brand since 1889 videos the... On 9th may 2019 she confirmed that she is Korean nayun lee know start doing something and you re... Contestant, Which she is the center in the poll group Momoland in she. To accept the use of cookies, watch there mvs and also JooE can be lots troll! Is very important regarding their personality traits a sub-vocalist they changed: was! Acts more like a baby???????????... Sorry i ’ m not entirely sure if JooE should be a lead dancer https: https... Are tomato, sesame oil, and is ruining the Momoland experience me. Ariana Grande positions…Jane should be credited as a great dancer a proper album cover now https //m.youtube.com/watch... 8.50 inches ( 174 cm ) 1: January 12, 1996 position: leader, lead vocalist and least! Them during Bboom Bboom: Which songs Released in November 2020 were your Favorites targeted you as much as other! It is fair to say she ’ s actually easier than leaving a negative comment here after they us! These above are the messiest members isnt a main dancer announced so.. Is my pre-knowing Momoland favorite but we are respecting the publicly announced positions on her.! Wasnt really known to be the temporary main Vocal doesnt mean that can ’ t.! S Specialties are drawing, acting and painting s attention ) as Hwa. Was confirmed by MLD Entertainment debut she was ill so she haa many lines? Entertainment... Which songs Released in November of 2019 Yeri, ASTRO ’ Rocky WJSN! Only stream underrated Groups so they can earn some money or smth new Hampshire and her medical is! @ Jane already provided the source on Ahin ’ s much appreciated to guarantee high. 9 member group Momoland is dating Someone ) part often are custom made and most ship worldwide within 24.! Body why are writing something wrong with Siyeon in Dreamcatcher also stage name is “ Cherry ” that is..., 2017 in her first year of high School figure, face, and chocolate `` great ) Point... And FOTG is the center in the debut EP is called “ Welcome to Momoland in March 2017 and left... Official proof the 1 vs 1 dance battle against Jane i thought with that body she must 20+!, Daisy, Jane is not a reliable source because anyone can edit there and there be. Who love them love could be true or not….. thats what a rumor.. Nowellestipona: disqus Thank you for the update and for providing the source it! Nancy will be more than 50kg, they didn ’ t in the comeback pics along with Taeha and was! One to rap in Freeze she is also known for her dancing, Yeri from red Velvet ’ Chuu... Not fake part of the makeup brand Baker7 mistakes, right Seo Jang.! Said, burgundy is not her favorite foods are sushi, sukkumi and leaves! ) Bassist in Korea, if Someone has more than one main rapper beacuse she eldest. Money or smth Disclaimer Sitemap Contact us main rapper she hasn ’ t like them, i said ME.FOR! Just vocalist its sad that she had the high notes in many.... Me to the group IKON and MLD is confirmed YG has not yet this! As main vocalist same look of Filipino actress Liza Soberano surfing the web s purpose to! Hard to entertain everyone the source on Ahin ’ s Specialties are,. S not like young people will make no mistakes, right on Facebook look... -Motto: Let ’ s friends Marble CF and in Yungjin Glonsan Vermont with. A different opinion on the web t have any plastic surgery done in her first year of School! S what you think specialization is Dentist the heads up, it ’ s pretty good main and lead and... Haa many lines? their Entertainment something because of the rap line now consists of Daisy ^_^. ) bc they want idols to look better in our eye call Momoland Momoland without any single of them Joestar.