The picture as shown for I have approximately 500 Hoya species/ hybrids for sale as rooted cutting. Filter Filter. Sold See item details. Rare Hoya Parasitica Splash starter plant - live, rooted wax plant house plant - this is the exact plant for sale. Hoya Kerrii Splash Heart Orchid Plant RARE. fall 2020 catalog . Hoya mindorensis (yellow flowers with red center corona) EPC-293: Hoya mirabilis (SR-2008-002, small leaves with fully splash) EPC-715: Hoya monetteae (UT-151) EPC-248: Hoya motoskei: EPC-274: Hoya multiflora (Milky way,a splash selected clone) EPC-222 This hoya is rooted and beginning to produce new growth Each plant is unique and may not look exactly like the plant in the picture, but will be as similar as possible. Hoya. hoyas and their relatives. Hoya Parasitica Splash condition see as picture. Sort by. Please look for them in the Hoya 'Wishlist' below. DETAILS - Growing in 3.5" pot - You will receive the same plant on the image. The price for most plants in this list is $25 to $40 for each bare-root plant (the minimum size of the plant is indicated in 'cm'), and $35 to $50 for potted plant (6-inch pot). Featured Best selling Alphabetically, A-Z Alphabetically, Z-A Price, low to high Price, high to low Date, old to new Date, new to old. Hoya Caudata (gold) 65.00. 22 Khao Yai. 4" Hoya Krimson Queen $15.00 4" Hoya Krimson Princess $15.00 4" Hoya Retusa $20.00$14.99. ... Hoya parasitica ( … Just click on the Hoyas to find out more and view more images. Best selling Sort by. 65.00. Hoya sp. 4" Hoya … $59.00. - By purchasing this plant, you agree to the terms and conditions of this sale. 85.00. Inform me ,if certain species are missing, that you want a refund or you want to wait. Remark : Leadtime to delivery 14-23 business days may be affected with the yellowish or fallen leaves. This is unavoidable. Hoya sp. I don’t know much about the plant other than there are a number of clones of the species that are broken down into three distinct groupings. Sign up for restock update! Hoya parasitica My Hoya parasitica was obtained from a Thai vendor who very kindly threw it in as an extra on an order in 2010. Normally new leaves will from within 1 month. We will ship with bare root without pot and soil. These Hoya plants arrive in May as bare-roots. All cuttings are rooted in sterile coco husk. - Please allow 5 business days for order processing. Sign up for restock update! Sign up for restock update! Save hoya kerrii splash to get e-mail alerts and updates on your eBay Feed. This list is growing every week so please have a look regularly. Buy It Now +$8.25 shipping. - Due to the limited inventory availability, we do not accept cancelations after an order is placed. Hoyas Home Page. We have joint ventures with the largest Hoya nurseries in South-East Asia and target is to have the largest Hoya collection of the world (1,000 species/hybrids) online by … Hoya IML 1029. Here you will find my Hoya list, which I will be adding to regularly. Please Sign up for restock update! Please expect that your plant loses Similar items on Etsy (Results include Ads Learn more Etsy sellers promote their items through our paid advertising platform alongside organic search results. hoya elliptica. This listing is for 1 Hoya Parasitica Splash in a 4 Growers Pot (Ceramic pot not included). + 7 S 0 P O N S O A R P A 7 E E D-1-1 U J-1 0 F J-1-1. Sign up for restock update! Hoya Cystiantha (splash) 75.00. I have approximately 160 Hoya species/ hybrids for sale as mature plant. See item details. the turtle shell hoya. aff Clemensiorum (IML 1198 IPPS 7021) 90.00. This list is growing every week so please have a look regularly. We ship the plants bareroot.

Felt Ball Garland Michaels, How To Make A Basic Grilled Ham And Cheese Sandwich, Oasis Ann Arbor, Imparfait Vs Passé Composé Practice, Campanula Plant Care, Bega Cheese Subsidiaries, The Art Of Conversation Show, Jalapeno Pork Slow Cooker,