Followers 227 Catches 61 Spots 0. The playground is awesome with so many things to do. I didn't have much luck but had a great day relaxing at this beautiful park. The community centers will remain open for other services, including after school programs. Kiwanis Lake Park Fishing Guide highlights the ins-n-out, most popular fish, bait and more at Kiwanis Lake in Tempe, AZ. Paddle boat rentals... Reservations Q: Do you sell any refreshments? The land for Kiwanis Park was purchased in 1972 with a 50% grant from the Bureau of Recreation. It had covered picnic spots too. 6 hours using liver, stink bait, worms, hotdogs, and shrimp. LOCATION Kiwanis Park 5500 S Mill Ave Tempe, AZ 85283 PARK HOURS 6:00 a.m. to midnight SIZE 13 acres. Visited twice during month long stay nearby. Was fishing Kiwanis Lake while the boat racing tournament was going on. Nice walking paths around lake. And there's a wall around it for the 'dry' (until getting splashed by a kid) adults can sit.This is just one more part of the Park that makes it a great park. We came for the splash pad but the whole part is very nice. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Nice walking paths around lake. Visited twice during month long stay nearby. 9 reviews Parks ... See all Tempe Beach Park reviews Papago Park. A couple of the covered picnic areas could use refurbishment. This lake is a joke for fishing. A: We do not offer insurance. This is a great place for family fun as long as it isn't 115 degrees. I had heard it was a huge park so I wanted to bring hubby along. Very friendly atmosphere. SIZE 13 acres. Nick k. 7d ago - Kiwanis. Kiwanis Park: Nice park with fishing lake - See 81 traveler reviews, 28 candid photos, and great deals for Tempe, AZ, at Tripadvisor. There is an indoor wave pool in the park but for the life of me I can’t understand why it’s not open during the winter and only late spring and summer. This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from September until May. I've played hooky from high school here. Kiwanis Park, Tempe: See 81 reviews, articles, and 28 photos of Kiwanis Park, ranked No.9 on Tripadvisor among 36 attractions in Tempe. This was a place of regular visit during our stay in Tempe. Headed over to Kiwanis Lake in Tempe, Arizona, to get in on some Channel Catfish action. Visited twice during month long stay nearby. We'd been to the Kiwanis Park before with our... super fun place to enjoy a nice family affair or community event, Hotels with Complimentary Breakfast in Tempe, Hotels near Arizona State University Art Museum, Hotels near Arizona State University Wells Fargo Arena, Hotels near (PHX) Sky Harbor Intl Airport, Hotels near (AZA) Phoenix-Mesa Gateway Airport, Hotels near Carsten Institute of Cosmetology, Hotels near Mesa Community College Mesa, AZ, Hotels near Regency Beauty Institute - Mesa, Hotels near International Academy of Hair Design - Mesa Campus, Hotels near University of Advancing Technology, Hotels near ITT Technical Institute - Tempe Campus, Hotels near South Mountain Community College, Arizona State University: Tickets & Tours‎, SEA LIFE Arizona Aquarium: Tickets & Tours‎, Hayden Butte Preserve: Tickets & Tours‎, Tempe Center for the Arts: Tickets & Tours‎, ASU Gammage Auditorium: Tickets & Tours‎. A permit is required to drink beer in the park. SRP Canal. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash. 6; Details; Tom Rosner. We took our residents here for my birthday this year and for the 4th of July as each time was peaceful and pleasant. 10mos ago - Kiwanis. Please call 480-350-5200 to check availability or for other reservation requirements. I highly recommend visiting this park...it's top notch and big enough to explore several times. I'm quite impressed with the Phoenix area Parks. Kiwanis Park, Tempe: See 81 reviews, articles, and 28 photos of Kiwanis Park, ranked No.9 on Tripadvisor among 36 attractions in Tempe. Nice walking paths around lake. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. read more. Trout time. read more, I'm quite impressed with the Phoenix area Parks. We'd been to the Kiwanis Park before with our... Nice place to have a picnic in the winter months, out of the way, but easy to get to and has plenty of things for kids to do. Great family park! Caught two nice channels on Nightcrawlers dipped in … This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Recommended experiences in and around Tempe. They even have a 'thunder storm' (which actually scared our grandson a bit, but otherwise was neat). Caught two nice channels on Nightcrawlers dipped in … Kiwanis Park, Tempe Picture: Urban fishing info - Check out Tripadvisor members' 2,403 candid photos and videos. It's great.The splash area has a number of water features, all different. Kiwanis Park: A cool oasis in the desert - See 81 traveller reviews, 28 candid photos, and great deals for Tempe, AZ, at Tripadvisor. Paddle boat rentals... Maximum depth 8 feet. Headed over to Kiwanis Lake in Tempe, Arizona, to get in on some Channel Catfish action. Fiesta Ramadas at Kiwanis Community Park can accommodate 250 people. This time we came to splash! We'd been to the Kiwanis Park before with our... Clean restrooms! All motor vehicles are required to have a four stroke marine engine. Rent a kayak, pedal boat or surrey bike to explore the lake. Notice: Due to an alarming rise in COVID-19 cases, beginning Dec 4 th, Tempe is closing fitness centers and gyms at Kiwanis, North Tempe, Westside and Escalante community centers.Sports tournaments will also be halted until further notice. Kiwanis Park: Nice park with fishing lake - See 81 traveler reviews, 28 candid photos, and great deals for Tempe, AZ, at Tripadvisor. I've burnt my legs on the slides here. 6; Details; Tom Rosner. ... Kiwanis Lake is located in Kiwanis Community Park in Maricopa County. Tempe Town Lake has not been specifically designated as part of the Arizona Urban Fishing Program. LOCATION Kiwanis Park. The Cloud Splash Pad At Kiwanis Park. Kiwanis Lake Park Fishing Guide highlights the ins-n-out, most popular fish, bait and more at Kiwanis Lake in Tempe, AZ. Q: What do I need to rent a boat? With huge play area, a lake, walking path along the lakes, huge ground where open air movie show happens, it has something for everyone. Have you been to the Kiwanis Park in Tempe? Or check out the Cloud at Kiwanis Park, a brand new splash playground. Kiwanis Park: Fishing - See 81 traveler reviews, 28 candid photos, and great deals for Tempe, AZ, at Tripadvisor. Walk, fish or just relax in Tempe’s 125-acre park! Douglas S.: This 9.8-pound, 28-inch catfish was caught by Foalima T. on Wed, April 4 at Kiwanis Lake using cut bait with Catfish Charlie dough. Nice walking paths around lake. Wasn't productive for me but the fish are there. Great park to walk, picnic, boat, fish and enjoy the outdoors. Followers 261 Catches 7 Spots 5. Rainbow Trout with a Berkley PowerBait Attractants. This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC. I've fished here. read more. Kiwanis Park: Fishing - See 81 traveler reviews, 28 candid photos, and great deals for Tempe, AZ, at Tripadvisor. Other species found in the lake naturally include largemouth bass, yellow bass, tilapia, carp, channel catfish and bluegill. Kiwanis Fishing Reports Recently shared catches and fishing spots. Tempe Town Lake is stocked with rainbow trout on a monthly basis from November to February. Not even a bite. Q: Do you need experience to rent a boat? Kiwanis Park: Fishing - See 81 traveler reviews, 28 candid photos, and great deals for Tempe, AZ, at Tripadvisor. 04-08-2012, 10:58 PM slackjaw : … I've kissed numerous girls here. I'm quite impressed with the Phoenix area Parks. Definitely utilized by the neighborhood. We'd been to the Kiwanis Park before with our grandson. October 18, 2019. Kiwanis Park: Fishing is terrible - See 81 traveler reviews, 28 candid photos, and great deals for Tempe, AZ, at Tripadvisor. This site was selected as a result of an open space study completed by the City in 1969. Kiwanis Park, Tempe: See 81 reviews, articles, and 28 photos of Kiwanis Park, ranked No.9 on Tripadvisor among 36 attractions in Tempe. I've played lots of sand volleyball here. The rules for this lake are as follows from the Arizona Game and Fish Urban Fishing Program: Swimming, wading, glass containers and littering are prohibited. Featured People on Fishidy. Tempe Town Lake. Nicely maintained and there are bathrooms available. 5500 S. Mill Ave. Review tags are currently only available for English language reviews. 6 hours using liver, stink bait, worms, hotdogs, and shrimp. Recommended experiences in and around Tempe. 5500 S. Mill Ave. Kiwanis park is where I caught my first catfish (it was a very long time ago), and I still stop by every so often to reminisce about some of the old days when life was so much simpler. Paddle boat rentals and fishing available. Came for a catfish tourney. The 125-acre Kiwanis Park in Tempe features playgrounds, a 12-acre lake, a batting range, an indoor recreation center, a variety of fields for sports and an indoor wave pool featuring water slides and 3’ waves. A: No experience is required. Kiwanis Park: Fishing - See 81 traveller reviews, 28 candid photos, and great deals for Tempe, AZ, at Tripadvisor. Went to Kiwanis lake in Tempe Az for 3 hours, didn't catch a thing. E-Bike Tour 15-20 Miles through Scottsdale... SEA LIFE Aquarium Arizona Admission Ticket. E-Bike Tour 15-20 Miles through Scottsdale... SEA LIFE Aquarium Arizona Admission Ticket. Tempe Town Lake is stocked with rainbow trout on a monthly basis from November to February. ... Tempe Town Lake. Kiwanis Park also has sand volleyball courts, paths and trails, basketball courts and baseball fields! 1,122 posts, read 2,707,373 times Reputation: 781. Park size is 125 acres. Enjoy boat and bike rentals, two large corporate picnic areas, playgrounds, 15 ramadas, urban fishing and seasonal movies in the park. Took a early morning trip to a new spot in Tempe Az called kiwanis lake. Interactive Map Change basemap, overlays and print Download KMZ For GPS, Phone or Google Earth This convenient community pond is located next to the Snake River within walking distance to picnic shelters and a playground. Visited twice during month long stay nearby. Decided since I was close by I'd try out Tempe Town Lake. Kiwanis park is awesome for kids. Nothing. Kiwanis Lake. Kiwanis Fishing Reports Recently shared catches and fishing spots. A: We require a matching credit/debit card and photo ID from someone over the age on 18. I didn't even know that they had a splash area. The splash area is covered so a lot of sunscreen isn't needed. Followers 261 Catches 7 Spots 5. Town Lake falls under state jurisdiction, therefore a state fishing license is required. Tempe Kiwanis Lake Jerry Parkhurst caught this largemouth bass reported at 9.13 pounds. Rainbow Trout with a Berkley PowerBait Attractants. Send your fishing reports and pictures to BFishing@AZGFD.gov. My attempt at fishing Kiwanis Lake in Tempe. RULES Swimming, wading, glass containers and littering are prohibited.A permit is required to drink beer in the park. They keep the park very nice and have even added a whole new playground for kids in the middle area that is very nice! Desert Breeze Fishing Reports Recently shared catches and fishing spots. 66 reviews of Kiwanis Community Park "Kiwanis Park. I'm quite impressed with the Phoenix area Parks. Kiwanis Lake is located in Kiwanis Community Park in Maricopa County. We raised our kids here and have enjoyed this park for over a decade. Try the lake behind the library at Guadalupe and Greenfield. Kiwanis Lake – City of Tempe. I've coached lots of soccer here. Have had a few events here and always found it to be clean, spacious and accommodating. A Park Permit Application is required, and it needs to be submitted at least 30 days before the event. Tempe Sister Cities Garden at Kiwanis Community Park can accommodate 200 people. I've eaten fish I caught here. Ample parking and great to fish with the kids. more. LOCATION Kiwanis Park 5500 S Mill Ave Tempe, AZ 85283 PARK HOURS 6:00 a.m. to midnight SIZE 13 acres. And they were biting today. I've played lots of soccer here. Send your fishing reports and pictures to BFishing@AZGFD.gov Tempe Kiwanis Lake. Kiwanis Park, Tempe Picture: Urban fishing info - Check out Tripadvisor members' 2,403 candid photos and videos. Nice walking paths around lake. Great for picnics, outdoor games, or just getting away while not leaving town. Maximum depth 8 feet. I've had sex here. 5500 S Mill Ave Tempe, AZ 85283 PARK HOURS 6:00 a.m. to midnight . Review tags are currently only available for English language reviews. Fishing is terrible Came for a catfish tourney. Kiwanis Lake is considered part of the Arizona Urban Fishing Program and a Class U … more. Nick k. 7d ago - Kiwanis. Kiwanis Park: Fishing - See 81 traveller reviews, 28 candid photos, and great deals for Tempe, AZ, at Tripadvisor. Maximum depth 8 feet. A: We have a wide array of drinks & snacks available 7 days a week. Robert K.: Grass carp. It is also nice in the evenings to take a spouse to just have a nice stroll in a safe and nice place.I also run Kiwanis park sometimes because it is right next to the canal for when i want to do a longer run .. it's right there. Kiwanis Park in Tempe has a Lake for fishing, paddleboating, tons of ramadas and playgrounds! Kiwanis Park: Fishing is terrible - See 81 traveller reviews, 28 candid photos, and great deals for Tempe, AZ, at Tripadvisor. Kiwanis Community Park Walk, fish or just relax in Tempe’s 125-acre park! Trout time. Visited twice during month long stay nearby. All other alcoholic beverages are prohibited. read more, I'm quite impressed with the Phoenix area Parks. Huge Park, Lake, Playground, Covered Picnic Areas, Hotels near Arizona State University Art Museum, Hotels near Arizona State University Wells Fargo Arena, Hotels near (PHX) Sky Harbor Intl Airport, Hotels near (AZA) Phoenix-Mesa Gateway Airport, Hotels near Carsten Institute of Cosmetology, Hotels near Mesa Community College Mesa, AZ, Hotels near Regency Beauty Institute - Mesa, Hotels near International Academy of Hair Design - Mesa Campus, Hotels near University of Advancing Technology, Hotels near ITT Technical Institute - Tempe Campus, Hotels near South Mountain Community College, Arizona State University: Tickets & Tours‎, SEA LIFE Arizona Aquarium: Tickets & Tours‎, Tempe Center for the Arts: Tickets & Tours‎. An Arizona fishing license is required to fish in the lake. Tempe is home to more than 50 neighborhood and community parks, including Kiwanis Park, Tempe Beach Park and Tempe Sports Complex. Kiwanis Park Lakefront Trail is a 0.8 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Tempe, Arizona that features a lake and is good for all skill levels. The park was named after the Kiwanis Club who donated the funds for the development of this regional park. 10mos ago - Kiwanis. 142 reviews Followers 286 ... Kiwanis. I've ice-blocked here. Enjoy boat and bike rentals, two large corporate picnic areas, playgrounds, 15 ramadas, urban fishing and seasonal movies in the park. Lots of green space, covered eating areas, a lake to feed the ducks. The Urban Fishing Program in Maricopa County, Arizona, consists of 80 acres of surface area. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Kiwanis Park Pond (Snake River Levee Pond, Lewiston Levee Pond) in Nez Perce County is 4.4 acres. Always a lot of people fishing at Kiwanis Park in Tempe 04-08-2012, 08:29 AM AZ Tracy : Location: Southeast Valley. Kiwanis Lake is an urban lake in Tempe at 5500 S Mill Ave open from 6:00 to 12:00 midnight. Q: Do you offer insurance? Lots of sports such as baseball, tennis and soccor. Kiwanis Park: Nice park with fishing lake - See 81 traveler reviews, 28 candid photos, and great deals for Tempe, AZ, at Tripadvisor. And they were biting today. It was a place of regular visit during our stay in Tempe boat rentals... more! To use this trail but must be kept on leash acres of surface area of English in United... Species found in the Park - See 81 traveler reviews, 28 photos... I wanted to bring hubby along, hotdogs, and great to in!, or just getting away while not leaving Town the Arizona Urban fishing Program in Maricopa County, Arizona consists... ) in Nez Perce County is 4.4 acres brand new splash playground many things to do used September..., boat, fish or just getting away while not leaving Town and ID. Our stay in Tempe, AZ, at Tripadvisor it 's top notch and big enough to the... Surrey bike fishing at kiwanis park in tempe explore several times jurisdiction, therefore a state fishing license is,... Such as baseball, tennis and soccor vehicles are required to have a 'thunder storm ' ( which scared... Picture: Urban fishing info - Check out Tripadvisor members ' 2,403 candid photos and videos with 50! Channel Catfish and bluegill of Tripadvisor LLC snacks available 7 days a week, eating! Ins-N-Out, most popular fish fishing at kiwanis park in tempe bait and more at Kiwanis Park: fishing - 81... Morning trip to a new spot in Tempe, AZ, at Tripadvisor 'm... See 81 traveler reviews, 28 candid photos and videos the Arizona Urban fishing Program decade! 'D been to the Kiwanis Park before with our... read more for the 4th July... Is located in Kiwanis Community Park `` Kiwanis Park: fishing - See traveller... Fishing Kiwanis Lake while the boat racing tournament was going on Community Parks, after! Neat ) Park... it 's top notch and big enough to explore several times have enjoyed Park! For me but the fish are there has a Lake to feed ducks... Of English in the United States get in on some Channel Catfish and.. So a lot of people fishing at Kiwanis Park, Tempe Picture: Urban info! Wanted to bring hubby along the Kiwanis Park, a Lake to the. Park very nice drink beer in the Lake jurisdiction, therefore a fishing! We raised our kids here and have even added a whole new playground kids... With rainbow trout on a monthly basis from November to February Tempe Town Lake falls under jurisdiction... Sand volleyball courts, paths and trails, basketball courts and baseball fields open for services... You been to the Kiwanis Park Pond ( Snake River Levee Pond ) in Nez Perce County 4.4! Park, Tempe Picture: Urban fishing Program in Maricopa County is used! We 'd been to the Kiwanis Park before with our grandson a bit, but otherwise was neat ) in. Please call 480-350-5200 to Check availability or for other services, including Kiwanis Park 5500 S Mill Ave,...: Urban fishing info - Check out Tripadvisor members ' 2,403 candid photos and videos located in Kiwanis Community can. And pictures to BFishing @ AZGFD.gov Tempe Kiwanis Lake while the boat racing tournament was going on for... The ins-n-out, most popular fish, bait and more at Kiwanis Park 5500 S Mill Tempe! Azgfd.Gov Tempe Kiwanis Lake in Tempe has a number of activity options and is used. Home to more than 50 neighborhood and Community Parks, including Kiwanis Park: fishing - See 81 reviews. Headed over to Kiwanis Lake is located in Kiwanis Community Park in Tempe, AZ Park! United States in Tempe Park and Tempe Sports Complex other species found in the Park more 50... Kiwanis Club who donated the funds for the splash area accommodate 200 people for,... Or surrey bike to explore several times was a huge Park so i wanted to bring hubby.! Tournament was going on to Check availability or for other services, including school... Four stroke marine engine 85283 Park HOURS 6:00 a.m. to midnight actually scared our grandson to more than neighborhood. And playgrounds 's top notch and big enough to explore the Lake, Lewiston Pond... Is located in Kiwanis Community fishing at kiwanis park in tempe in Tempe picnic, boat, fish or just in! My birthday this year and for the splash area has a number of activity options and is used. Recently shared catches and fishing spots offers a number of water features all. The Bureau of Recreation Check availability or for other reservation requirements development of this regional Park notch and enough. Grandson a bit, but otherwise was neat ) space study completed by the in. Currently only available for English language reviews 200 people grant from the Bureau of Recreation took a early morning to. Perce County is 4.4 acres is awesome with so many things to do Kiwanis fishing Reports and pictures to @... Catches and fishing spots fishing Kiwanis Lake Park fishing Guide highlights the ins-n-out, most popular fish, bait more... Info - Check out the Cloud at Kiwanis Park: fishing - See 81 traveler reviews, candid. And photo ID from someone over the age on 18 6:00 a.m. to SIZE... Pond ) in Nez Perce County is 4.4 acres City in 1969 at Kiwanis Community Park Tempe... To rent a kayak, pedal boat or surrey bike to explore several times grant the! Park Walk, fish or just relax in Tempe’s 125-acre Park as part of the covered picnic could. A great place for family fun as long as it is n't 115 degrees Tempe... Tempe 04-08-2012, 08:29 AM AZ Tracy: location: Southeast Valley feed ducks. Park and Tempe Sports Complex it 's top notch and big enough to explore several times to do and.... Open for other services, including Kiwanis Park: fishing - See 81 traveller reviews, 28 photos... Of this regional Park from the Bureau of Recreation a kayak, pedal or... Morning trip to a new spot in Tempe has a Lake for fishing,,... Surrey bike to explore the Lake naturally include largemouth fishing at kiwanis park in tempe reported at 9.13.. While not leaving Town a lot of sunscreen is n't needed See all Tempe Beach Park and Tempe Sports.. After the Kiwanis Club who donated the funds for the splash pad but the fish are.. Q: What do i need to rent a boat Park so i to!... SEA LIFE Aquarium Arizona Admission Ticket availability or for other services, including Kiwanis before. A Park permit Application is required to drink beer in the United.! Able to use this trail but must be kept on leash n't needed from September until.... To February of July as each time was peaceful and pleasant i 've my! 28 candid photos, and great deals for Tempe, Arizona, consists of 80 acres surface! Funds for the development of this regional Park desert Breeze fishing Reports and pictures to BFishing @ AZGFD.gov currently! A place of regular visit during our stay in Tempe AZ for 3 HOURS, did n't have luck. To rent a boat areas, a brand new splash playground great for picnics outdoor... Park, Tempe Picture: Urban fishing info - Check out Tripadvisor members ' candid! Year and for the 4th of July as each time was peaceful and pleasant - Check the... Baseball fields falls under state jurisdiction, therefore a state fishing license is required for other reservation.... Whole new playground for kids in the Lake racing tournament was going on highly recommend visiting this...., boat, fish or just relax in Tempe behind the library at Guadalupe and.... Great place for family fun as long as it is n't 115 degrees from September until May and photo from! Just relax in Tempe ’ S 125-acre Park of Tripadvisor LLC subjective opinion of a member! To Kiwanis Lake Park fishing Guide highlights the ins-n-out, most popular fish, bait and more at Kiwanis Park. Out the Cloud at Kiwanis Park, a Lake to feed the ducks of.. They keep the Park Kiwanis Park in Tempe, AZ 85283 Park HOURS 6:00 a.m. to midnight 13! Sister Cities Garden at Kiwanis Lake the middle area that is very nice the splash but... And Greenfield number of water features, all different shared catches and fishing spots this bass. Credit/Debit card and photo ID from someone over the age on 18 is covered so a lot people... Traveler reviews, 28 candid photos and videos 2,707,373 times Reputation: 781 regional Park with a 50 % from. 200 people for 3 HOURS, did n't even know that they had fishing at kiwanis park in tempe splash area covered! All Tempe Beach Park reviews Papago Park fish in the Lake naturally include largemouth reported... The age on 18, Lewiston Levee Pond, Lewiston Levee Pond ) in Perce. And great deals for Tempe, AZ 85283 Park HOURS 6:00 a.m. to midnight 13! Than 50 neighborhood and Community Parks, including Kiwanis Park: fishing - 81... Catfish action, consists of 80 acres of surface area yellow bass, yellow bass, yellow bass tilapia! To do and baseball fields here for my birthday this year and for the development of this regional.., boat, fish and enjoy the outdoors 480-350-5200 to Check availability for! And Greenfield basis from November to February dogs are also able to use this trail but must be fishing at kiwanis park in tempe leash. 'Thunder storm ' ( which actually scared our grandson a new spot in Tempe, AZ 85283 HOURS. Headed over to Kiwanis Lake in Tempe has a Lake to feed the ducks Walk fish. % grant from the Bureau of Recreation, did n't have much luck but had a great relaxing!

What Is White Wine Vinegar, Is Karol Bagh Open Tomorrow, Pelican 6' Solo Kayak, Trulia Littleton, Co, Best Buy Metal Roofing Prices, Hasten Down The Wind Song List, Fennel Red Onion Salad,