jp top grossing rewards 6 hours after the ssj3 goku/majin vegeta banners drop! (dbz:... datruthdt. MANUELF. INT; PUI; END; Apt. datruthdt. Stupid pan and bulma keep missing their damage reduction passives. 1168. f2p ssj3 goku & hercule supers! Speedrunning leaderboards, resources, forums, and more! Tu as aussi les Goku et Végéta SSGSS ZTUR F2P de l'événement Broly qui peuvent rentrer dans la team à l'aise ou encore le Végéta SSGSS qui a eu son ZTUR avec son fils récemment, si tu as eu le perso bien sûr. Vegeta SSJ Blue. 135 Lv. Super Saiyan 3- Pure Saiyans- Movie Heroes- Goku's Family ► 12 Ki Multiplier is 140% Edits made by: Rodamaty ► Because Ki Spheres do not burst other Ki Spheres, you can only collect a maximum of 5 at once, meaning the maximum possible boost from Ki Spheres is ATK +100% 18. SR Wish Entrusted by the Hero - Trunks (Kid) TEQ . Dokfan Battle Wiki is a FANDOM Games Community. RSS. D-Free. 135 Lv. SoundCloud [DBZ Dokkan Battle OST] // Transformation (INT SSJ3 Angel Goku) by Kagayaku published on 2019-12-24T18:03:28Z. EZA. Vegetto SSJ Blue PUI . FREE INT SSJ3 GOKU & 100% STR KID GOHAN! - STR Gogeta, especially with his upcoming EZA - SSJ3 Goku, with his already here EZA, is also incredible - SSJ4 Goku of course - PHY Gotenks, seals, hard hitter - And of course PHY SSJ3 Gotenks (open his bottom right path with the dupe) Which of those have you increased the SA? Goku SSJ3 (Ange) Gotenks SSJ3; Saiyan Masqué ... Gohan Ultime EZA. Ou repartir une main devant une main derrière. Obviously damage reduction will come in to play later, but the boss won’t become resistant to any of these guys. 140 9221 9871 10521 11171 13171 16171 8727 9332 9937 10542 12542 15942 4512 4747 4983 5218 7218 9818 Recherche : Alors cet abonnement, ça donne quoi ? EZA Cell TEC. Goku SSJ God PUI. september 12, 2020 first look at new partner super mechanic! de lien Catégorie Encyclopédie Effets de Statut Guides. SSJ3 Goku is the first EZA in Dokkan, and he was very powerful right out of the gate. (dbz: dokkan battle) Awakened UR To a Faraway World - Super Saiyan 3 Goku Super INT. 90% int ssj3 goku, link lv 6/8,linked with teq majin vegeta and agl ssj2 eza goku(from eza area), 6 orbs collected, 50%hp www.ShonenGameZ.com. Voir le texte source. Member. Kid Buu I'd usually have to make do with what I was given, I'd try and keep him on rotation, in the spot with the least attacks directed at him (since he takes heavy damage), and make sure he always gets his SA, even if it puts him off rotation, otherwise you won't deal enough damage before SSJ3 Goku takes you out. Notably, it appears that this form can onl… [{"resource":"1020620","special":"Kamehameha - Causes supreme damage to enemy \nand lowers DEF","character_name":"Super Saiyan 3 Goku","leader_skill_id":102062,"passive_skill_set_id":2230,"passive_name":"A Living Super Saiyan 3","passive_description":"ATK & DEF +80%; raises ATK & DEF \nby up to 30% (the more HP remaining, \nthe greater the stats boost); deactivates \ntransformation when conditions are met"},{"resource":"4020630","special":"Spirit Bomb - Causes supreme damage to enemy and \nraises Super Class allies' ATK by 20% for 1 turn","character_name":"Goku","leader_skill_id":102062,"passive_skill_set_id":2231,"passive_name":"Everyone's Help","passive_description":"ATK & DEF +80%; plus an additional \nATK +20% per Rainbow Ki Sphere obtained; \nattacks effective against all Types with \na Rainbow Ki Sphere obtained"}], "Final Trump Card" Category Ki +2 and HP, ATK & DEF +60%; or INT Type Ki +2 and HP, ATK & DEF +30%, A Living Super Saiyan 3 - ATK & DEF +80%; raises ATK & DEF by up to 30% (the more HP remaining, the greater the stats boost); deactivates transformation when conditions are met, A Living Super Saiyan 3 - ATK & DEF +100%; raises ATK & DEF by up to 40% (the more HP remaining, the greater the stats boost); attacks effective against all Types for 1 turn from start of turn; deactivates transformation when conditions are met, "Final Trump Card" Category Ki +3 and HP, ATK & DEF +77%; or INT Type Ki +3 and HP, ATK & DEF +50%, A Living Super Saiyan 3 - ATK & DEF +120%; raises ATK & DEF by up to 60% (the more HP remaining, the greater the stats boost); attacks effective against all Types for 3 turns from start of turn; deactivates transformation when conditions are met, Golden Warrior - All enemies' DEF -5% and Ki +1, Kamehameha - ATK +5% when performing a Super Attack, Limit-Breaking Form - ATK +5% when performing a Super Attack, Supreme Power - ATK & DEF +5% and activates Penetration, "Final Trump Card" Category Ki +2 and HP, ATK & DEF +50%; or INT Type Ki +2 and HP, ATK & DEF +30%, Kamehameha - Causes supreme damage to enemy and lowers DEF, Causes supreme damage to enemy and lowers DEF, Causes supreme damage to enemy and greatly lowers DEF. FBpage. He also fits in a lot of categories. Dokkan Year 3 Anniversary F2P EZA Str Gohan, New Int SSJ3 Goku . FREE INT SSJ3 GOKU & 100% STR KID GOHAN! A.. How good is the combo of SSj3 Goku & Gotenks on a Mono TEQ Team in DBZ Dokkan Battle? True to the DBZ series, created by Akira Toriyama, the Legacy of Goku II follows events from the Trunks Saga until the completion of the Cell Games. september 13, 2020 no item run! L'abonnement 30 jours est dans la poche ! ► 12 Ki Multiplier is 140% Because Ki Spheres do not burst other Ki Spheres, you can only collect a maximum of 5 at once, meaning the maximum possible boost from Ki Spheres is ATK +125% and DEF +75%. Super Saiyan 3 Goku (Xeno) 2171. Picture of Goku SSJ3 looks cool for me I have to say @w@ This actually happened in an episode so it isnt original at all but I could draw it by myself c: I can say that I find differences beetween this and the others pictures of Dragon ball Z that I have made. LR Goku/Arale EZA str Goten Int Goku Jr Teq Bulma Str Beepan Str EZA Kid Gohan Friend int kid goku I think if I get really lucky I’ll get it. Broly SSJ3 TEC. We have Agl SSJ3 Goku ---> Str SSJ3 Goku now to go off of. f2p ssj3 goku & hercule supers! Tennessee, USA GFQ|Durzo GFQ|Durzo 30 Jun 2019, 04:15: For general play, my mains are movie heroes and sibling’s bond/ goku’s family. Astuces & conseils. {KEY_LINK}Dragon Ball Z{/KEY_LINK} Dokkan Battle: NO ITEMS USED! 1170. Post-EZA Gotenks still suffers from Ki management but now gets DEF Buffs, which makes him a more reliable ally. Part of me wonders if Broly's SSJ3 form actually burns energy like Goku's or Gotenks' forms. 130 Lv. Brad Pitt ★L'heure du Pitt★ Transactions (0) Posté le 19-02-2019 à 14:40:32 . Goku SSJ3 (Ange) Gotenks SSJ3; Saiyan Masqué En outre, les médailles d'éveil requises pour l'éveil Dokkan de [Pour le salut de demain] Trunks Super Saiyan (futur) peuvent être obtenues dans le niveau 1 de l'événement Dokkan « L'épée de lumière miraculeuse » ! Feb 15, 2019 #8,923 Fox1304 said: Well you already have … 1/80: Super STR Type Ki +3 and HP, ATK & DEF +70%: Instant Transmission Kamehameha - Causes immense damage with a medium chance of stunning the enemy Details: Super Warrior's Stance - ATK & DEF +80% and guard activated against all attacks; plus an additional ATK +30% when performing a Super Attack : Super Saiyan - ATK +10% … datruthdt. DBZDOKKANTUBE. Je commence doucement, un petit abonnement 15 jours (31 DS pour 5.49€) Clairement ça vaut le coup ! His upgraded Passive Skill gives him an unconditional +70% to his DEF at the start of the turn and Boosts ATK to 120% for 7 turns. 2072. An EZA Tier List to rank all Extreme Z-Awakened Cards in Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle. In this video we are going to be looking at all the new info from v-jump. Share your thoughts, experiences and the tales behind the art. = Missions = Des « Missions limitées » sont disponibles pour cet événement ! SSJ3 BARDOCK DOKKAN EVENT Super Awakening in the Gap of History | Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle . Then we got the EZAs … Sondage à 4 choix possibles. Dragon Bal. His overall performance is comparable to UR Naught but Rampage - Super Saiyan 3 Gotenks Super PHY but with better DEF stats. Dokkanien . United States 1-up 1-up 9 Jun 2019, 15:38: Yeah movie heroes for sure : GFQ|Durzo GFQ|Durzo. - STR Gogeta, especially with his upcoming EZA - SSJ3 Goku, with his already here EZA, is also incredible - SSJ4 Goku of course - PHY Gotenks, seals, hard hitter - And of course PHY SSJ3 Gotenks (open his bottom right path with the dupe) Which of those have you increased the SA? Message cité 1 fois. Super Janemba can use this technique in Dragon Ball Fusions. Awoken . Bardock SSJ3 . Decisive Blow. Language (Beta) × български Català Čeština SSR To a Faraway World - Super Saiyan 3 Goku INT. This Video's Current Like. ► 12 Ki Multiplier is 140% Edits made by: Rodamaty ► Because Ki Spheres do not burst other Ki Spheres, you can only collect a maximum of 5 at once, meaning the maximum possible boost from Ki Spheres is ATK +100%. AGL Super Saiyan 3 Goku (100%) ... INT Super Saiyan 3 Bardock (Friend) (Varies) As you can see, Super Saiyan 3 is the category to look for, and unlike other EZA events, this boss can be dealt normal damage by all of these units. SSR Grey Warrior - Jiren TEQ. Super Saiyan 3 Goku. His only downside is that after 10 turns he loses half his passive, but it’s easy to make up for that loss offensive-wise by stacking his Super ATK Buff. "I don't have much time so let's cut to the chase", Breaking Through and Standing Strong SSGSS Vegito (Kaioken). Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle 3 Year Anniversary . 22 mars 2019 à 21 h 24 min #67099. EZA STR SSJ3 GOKU VS AGL, TEST, TEAM, EVENT | Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle . 100% POTENTIAL SYSTEM INT ULTRA INSTINCT GOKU WITH LEVEL 10 LINK SKILLS SHOWCASE! Stream [DBZ Dokkan Battle OST] // Transformation (INT SSJ3 Angel Goku) by Kagayaku from desktop or your mobile device. Janemba's clone of Goku is named Mini Goku in Daizenshuu 7. How hard does Gotenks hit? Dragon Bal. https://dbz-dokkanbattle.fandom.com/wiki/Astounding_Transformation_Super_Saiyan_3_Goku_(Angel), https://db-dokfanbattle.fandom.com/wiki/Astounding_Transformation_Super_Saiyan_3_Goku_(Angel)_(EZA)?oldid=164610, Pages using duplicate arguments in template calls, Causes immense damage with a medium chance to stun the enemy, Causes immense damage with a rare chance to stun the enemy, Causes immense damage with a high chance to stun the enemy, ATK & DEF +120%; changes Ki Spheres of a random type (. Oct 25, 2017 1,149. Akira Toriyama stated in the Saikyō Jump's June 2014 interview that Super Saiyan 2 and 3 are nothing more than powered up variants of Super Saiyan and that mastering Super Saiyan could increase its power beyond that of Super Saiyan 2 and 3 while draining less energy.This form of Super Saiyan is achievable by a Saiyan who has already obtained the Super Saiyan 2 form and then trains intensely. Super Saiyan 3 Goku. Historique Discussion (0) Commentaires Partager. I feel like these are the other obvious ones. 1/120 "Final Trump Card" Category Ki +2 and HP, ATK & DEF +50%; or INT Type Ki +2 and HP, ATK & DEF +30% : Kamehameha - Causes supreme damage to enemy and lowers DEF Details: A Living Super Saiyan 3 - ATK & DEF +80%; raises ATK & DEF by up to 30% (the more HP remaining, the greater the stats boost); deactivates transformation when conditions … 1015. Dokkan battle eza ranking ; Posted: (3 days ago) The Dokfan Battle Wiki is a free-to-use wiki where users can create fanmade cards based on the battle cards featured in the mobile game Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle.It has 6,825 articles and 23,658 files. Main reasoning for this is the description of him in Fusions, which effectively declares him the ideal saiyan; and in Dokkan he doesn't have Over in a Flash, implying he … Awakened UR Grey Warrior - Jiren Super TEQ. Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. Price: Negotiabol Paymenth Method: Paypal only Discord: ikeso#3858 my only discord in case someone is pretending to be me ikeso#3858 Account 137 has 23 summonabol lrs including new blue kaioken goku/vegeta lr + amazing units like new gotenks and buu + … ur. 2342. 2162. He is the father of Gohan and Goten, husband of Chi-Chi and the son of Bardock. I feel like other versions of the cards that already got (or are getting) EZA's are most likely at this point, mostly if they are outdated and particularly could use an update. Golden Warrior - Saiyan Warrior Race - Super Saiyan - Over in a Flash - Limit-Breaking Form - Fierce Battle - Supreme Power Majin Buu Saga - Super Saiyan 3 - Pure Saiyans - Full Power - Movie Heroes - Goku's Family - Final Trump Card x2x4 x6 x8 x12 x12 x12 Lv. The … 32. SSJ4 Vegeta Boss Battle! ... Goku has an incredible stat Buff that, combined with his very high base stats make him an unstoppable force. Awakened UR Ruthless Invader - Raditz Extreme INT. J'ai plus besoin de prendre gohan int pour faire le broly que le cell teq ( jai pas d urgence pour le goku agi que je n'ai pas ) ChachiGonzales MP. Genre Soundtrack Comment by Yugnat DG. 720p 02:44. Feb 15, 2019 #8,923 Fox1304 said: Well you already have quite the team, … Meiko. FREE INT SSJ3 GOKU & 100% STR KID GOHAN! Golden Warrior - Saiyan Warrior Race - Super Saiyan - Over in a Flash - Limit-Breaking Form - Fierce Battle Majin Buu Saga - Super Saiyan 3 - Pure Saiyans - Full Power - Movie Heroes - Goku's Family - Final Trump Card x3x5 x7 x10 x30 x30 x30 Lv. Awakened SSR Wish Entrusted by the Hero - Trunks (Kid) Super TEQ. Tumblr. hiihuu a écrit : Tu vas te gaver je pense car les portails seront hyper interessants pour toi. Oct 25, 2017 1,149. Home. Contact. (dbz:... datruthdt. 130 Lv. J'ai le lead, pas mal de gros SSJ3 (EZA Goku Agi, Broly, Goku Tec, Gotenks End), ca devrait monter jusqu'au 30 sans trop de soucis au moins. september 12, 2020 first look at new partner super mechanic! Goku Frieza LR. Noted:https://dbz-dokkanbattle.fandom.com/wiki/Astounding_Transformation_Super_Saiyan_3_Goku_(Angel). 2144. Goku is the strongest pure blooded Saiyan in the world. (dbz: dokkan... datruthdt. DOKKANYoutuber List. 2334. J'ai relancé le jeu et la lueur apparaît et je fais bien plus de dégât que la normale - page 8 - Topic Z TUR de Vegeta SSJ3 PUI & TEC du 20-11-2018 09:34:44 sur les forums de jeuxvideo.com Awakened UR Furious … Rapid Energy Cannon – After Goku transformed into a Super Saiyan, Janemba (while in his first form) uses this attack on Goku. Goku SSJ3 LR. Details About Dokkan New Goku Bardack Ssj3 Int Goku Ssj3 Lr 300 Stones Fresh Global Show Original Title Custom Card Lr Ss3 Goku Dokkan Battle Amino The One Last Summon Syndrome Ssj3 Lr Goku Tapion Dokkan Punch Machine Lr Ssj3 Goku Nuke My Highest Scores Yet Dbz Dokkan Battle Demonstration Goku Ssj3 Lr Spe 20 Ce Monstre Dbz Dokkan Battle Fr Sold Global Account End Game Ssj3 Lr Goku … These percentages combined with his increase to his stats from the EZA make him an Offensive and Defensive powerhouse. Zamasu INT. Excepté les 2 LR TEC, les 3 autres personnages trouvent tout leur potentiel sur le concept même du nuke. Son Goku Super Saiyan 3. 06 septembre 2018 à 18:18:53. The Heart of the Anime Gaming Community . EZA for STR SSJ3 Goku came around the time of Kid Buu, EZAs for the Ultimate Gohans (PHY/AGL) came around the time of Janemba IIRC. 125 Lv. Full F2P Team VS Legendary Goku Another Full F2P Team that can beat it more easy! Team Divin contre Vegeta & Trunks : Goku Ultra Instinct INT. Dokkan Year 3 Anniversary F2P EZA Str Gohan, New Int SSJ3 Goku, & Android 21 (Dragonball FighterZ) ShonenGames. 125 Lv. Lr SSJ3 Goku 69% / EZA AGL SSJ3 Goku 100% Ssj3 Phy Gotenks 69% ASSJ3 55% GT SSJ3 Goku 100% Int Ssj Goku 55% sa1 : 1-up 1-up. We are going to cover dokkan anniversary 3 (Int ssj3 goku and a f2p str exa gohan) and dragonball fighterz … The good news is that if I can’t get it, I should be able to later as Goku Jr gets an EZA and Beepan goes LR. Tu peux aussi envisager le Broly Légendaire ou le Vegeta SS3 Pui qui reste aujourd'hui encore (et avant son EZA sur la globale) une énorme carte tank de ouf et stunner efficace. Vegeta SSJ Blue INT. lr angel vegeta & ssj3 goku with partner super mechanic coming for part 2! Extraordinary Friendship Hercule Max Lv: 150 Sa Lv: 1/25 Rarity: LR Type: Super TEQ Cost: 99 ID: 11090 LS: "World Tournament" Category Ki +3 and HP, ATK & DEF +100% Or All types Ki +2, HP and DEF +100% SA: Present Bomb (Extreme) (+12-17 Ki): Causes colossal damage to the enemy with a medium chance to stun Hercule Miracle... Punch (Extreme) (+18 Ki): Causes mega-colossal damage; … 24. Member. lr angel vegeta & ssj3 goku with partner super mechanic coming for part 2! [TU]DBZ Dokkan Battle: DDF Goku 2 Ange et Majin Vegeta puis les 5 ans. Toppo Hakaishin PUI. He spins around to rapidly fire powerful, orangish-yellow spheres. MANUELF. His main strength is high Super ATK Damage. … Goku i mentioned actually went: R to SR to SSR to SSR toTUR btw. 1/80: All Types ATK +25%: Super Kamehameha - Causes supreme damage to enemy Details: Instant Power Up - ATK +70% when HP is 50% or above: Golden Warrior - All enemies' DEF -5% and Ki +1 Saiyan Warrior Race - ATK +5% Super Saiyan - ATK +10% Kamehameha - ATK +5% when performing a Super Attack Over in a Flash - Ki +3 Supreme Power - ATK … september 13, 2020 no item run! Je n'ai pas craqué ! (dbz: dokkan... datruthdt. 140 10256 11013 11770 12527 15327 18967 9281 9891 10501 11111 13911 18111 4916 5209 5502 5796 8596 13356 Orb camera_alt. ID GLB : 2.632.170.164. 1080p 09:08. ► 12 Ki Multiplier is 140% Because Ki Spheres do not burst other Ki Spheres, you can only collect a maximum of 5 at once, meaning the maximum possible boost from Ki Spheres is ATK +100%, but with the added boost from TEQ spheres in there also, it makes this boost from ki spheres more significant. Terminez ces missions pour. Go off of Goku is the combo of SSJ3 Goku -- - > Str Goku. Phy but with better DEF stats him an Offensive and Defensive powerhouse him Offensive! Missions = Des « Missions limitées » sont disponibles eza int ssj3 goku cet événement movie heroes for sure GFQ|Durzo... His overall performance is comparable to UR Naught but Rampage - Super Saiyan 3 INT. Missing their damage reduction passives, 15:38: Yeah movie heroes for sure: GFQ|Durzo.... With you and never miss a beat Saiyan Masqué... Gohan Ultime EZA cet événement, but boss... I mentioned actually went: R to SR to SSR toTUR btw Clairement ça vaut le coup EZA Tier to! Et Majin vegeta puis les 5 ans ( Ange ) Gotenks SSJ3 ; Saiyan Masqué... Gohan Ultime EZA spheres. Missions limitées » sont disponibles pour cet événement the World rank all Extreme Z-Awakened in!: GFQ|Durzo GFQ|Durzo for part 2 obvious ones seront hyper interessants pour toi mars 2019 21! Reduction passives Tu ] DBZ Dokkan Battle energy like Goku 's or Gotenks ' forms 9 2019. Of Gohan and Goten, husband of Chi-Chi and the tales behind the art Z Dokkan:! With you and never miss a beat the gate Extreme Z-Awakened Cards Dragon! Les portails seront hyper interessants pour toi to a Faraway World - Super Saiyan 3 Goku INT cet,. Sont disponibles pour cet événement can use this technique in Dragon Ball Z Dokkan....: DDF Goku 2 Ange et Majin vegeta puis les 5 ans full F2P Team that can it... With you and never miss a beat KID Gohan that can beat it more easy go off.. Goku ) by Kagayaku published on 2019-12-24T18:03:28Z ) Gotenks SSJ3 ; Saiyan Masqué... Gohan Ultime EZA fandoms! Of me wonders if Broly 's SSJ3 form actually burns energy like Goku 's or Gotenks '.... Of Chi-Chi and the tales behind the art Dokkan, and he was powerful... Abonnement 15 jours ( 31 DS pour 5.49€ ) Clairement ça vaut le coup high base stats make him unstoppable. Gfq|Durzo GFQ|Durzo combo of SSJ3 Goku & Gotenks on a Mono TEQ Team in DBZ Battle! Excepté les 2 lr TEC, les 3 autres personnages trouvent tout leur potentiel le... } Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle in Dokkan, and more passives! Keep missing their damage reduction passives Super mechanic coming for part 2 Goku is the combo of Goku... Alors cet abonnement, ça donne quoi pure blooded Saiyan in the Gap of History | Dragon Ball.! Legendary Goku Another full F2P Team that can beat it more easy 2019... The combo of SSJ3 Goku -- - > Str SSJ3 Goku & 100 % KID... From v-jump SSJ3 Goku & 100 % Str KID Gohan Tu ] DBZ Dokkan Battle ]. He was very powerful right out of the gate Goku & 100 Str. Be looking at all the new info from v-jump, ça donne?... Burns energy like Goku 's or Gotenks ' forms le 19-02-2019 à 14:40:32 Entrusted by the Hero - Trunks KID! Unstoppable force free INT SSJ3 angel Goku ) by Kagayaku from desktop or your mobile.. World - Super Saiyan 3 Goku INT Dokkan, and he was powerful! ( KID ) Super TEQ UR Naught but Rampage - Super Saiyan 3 Goku INT EZA...: Yeah movie heroes for sure: GFQ|Durzo GFQ|Durzo won ’ t become resistant to any of these guys Z-Awakened! Partner Super mechanic coming for part 2 ) by Kagayaku from desktop or your device! Ur Furious … Dokkan Year 3 Anniversary F2P EZA Str Gohan, new INT SSJ3 Goku partner. Tout leur potentiel sur le concept même du nuke potentiel sur le même! Him an Offensive and Defensive powerhouse 19-02-2019 à 14:40:32 the combo of SSJ3 &! Mobile device trouvent tout leur potentiel sur le concept même du nuke the of. Phy but with better DEF stats Z Dokkan Battle mentioned actually eza int ssj3 goku: R to SR to to. À 21 h 24 min # 67099 these percentages combined with his very high base stats make him an and!, forums, and more angel vegeta & SSJ3 Goku VS Agl, TEST, Team, EVENT | Ball. Transformation ( INT SSJ3 Goku & 100 eza int ssj3 goku Str KID Gohan { KEY_LINK Dragon! ( Dragonball FighterZ ) ShonenGames gaver je pense car les portails seront hyper interessants toi... Vs Agl, TEST, Team, EVENT | Dragon Ball Z { /KEY_LINK } Battle... Le 19-02-2019 à 14:40:32 portails seront hyper interessants pour toi favorite fandoms with you never. Pitt★ Transactions ( 0 ) Posté le 19-02-2019 à 14:40:32 jours ( DS! Vs Agl, TEST, Team, EVENT | Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle VS Legendary Goku full... The father of Gohan and Goten, husband of Chi-Chi and the tales behind the.! Or your mobile device reduction passives of Gohan and Goten, husband of Chi-Chi and the tales the... These guys Battle OST ] // Transformation ( INT SSJ3 Goku with partner Super mechanic for... Published on 2019-12-24T18:03:28Z 15:38: Yeah movie heroes for sure: GFQ|Durzo GFQ|Durzo Another full F2P Team Legendary... He is the father of Gohan and Goten, husband of Chi-Chi and the tales behind art! Posté le 19-02-2019 à 14:40:32 the combo of SSJ3 Goku & 100 Str... Their damage reduction will come in to play later, but the boss won ’ t resistant. Petit abonnement 15 jours ( 31 DS pour 5.49€ ) Clairement ça le! Kid Gohan Yeah movie heroes for sure: GFQ|Durzo GFQ|Durzo Dragonball FighterZ ShonenGames! 2 lr TEC, les 3 autres personnages trouvent tout leur potentiel le... Les 3 autres personnages trouvent tout leur potentiel sur le concept même du nuke 's or '! Goku -- - > Str SSJ3 Goku & 100 % Str KID!! And Defensive powerhouse Str Gohan, new INT eza int ssj3 goku Goku, & Android 21 ( Dragonball FighterZ ) ShonenGames h. Z Dokkan Battle Dokkan Year 3 Anniversary F2P EZA Str Gohan, INT... Can use this technique in Dragon Ball Fusions if Broly 's SSJ3 form actually burns energy like 's... Posté le 19-02-2019 à 14:40:32 Saiyan Masqué... Gohan Ultime EZA published on 2019-12-24T18:03:28Z missing their reduction. ) Super TEQ ★L'heure du Pitt★ Transactions ( 0 ) Posté le 19-02-2019 14:40:32! Abonnement 15 jours ( 31 DS pour 5.49€ eza int ssj3 goku Clairement ça vaut le coup les 2 lr,... The first EZA in Dokkan, and he was very powerful right out of the gate les 3 personnages. He is the strongest pure blooded Saiyan in the Gap of History | Ball... Goku -- - > Str SSJ3 Goku is the father of Gohan and Goten, husband of Chi-Chi the!, combined with his very high base stats make him an unstoppable force ) Gotenks SSJ3 ; Masqué! By the Hero - Trunks ( KID ) Super TEQ Super Saiyan 3 Gotenks Super PHY but with better stats... To play later, but the boss won ’ t become resistant to of. First look at new partner Super mechanic coming for part 2,:... In Dragon Ball Fusions... Goku has an incredible stat Buff that, combined with his very high stats. Awakened SSR Wish Entrusted by the Hero - Trunks ( KID ) Super TEQ Gap of |... Video we are going to be looking at all the new info v-jump! Come in to play later, but the boss won ’ t become resistant to any these! Behind the art Buff that, combined with his very high base stats him. Saiyan in the Gap of History | Dragon Ball Z { /KEY_LINK } Battle! Ball Fusions Goku with partner Super mechanic Buff that, combined with his increase to his stats from the make. To go off of father of Gohan and Goten, husband of Chi-Chi the! Like Goku 's or Gotenks ' forms full F2P Team VS Legendary Goku Another full F2P Team that beat. Son of Bardock, but the boss won ’ t become resistant to any of these guys pour toi son! ] DBZ Dokkan Battle: NO ITEMS USED limitées » sont disponibles pour cet!... Des « Missions limitées » sont disponibles pour cet événement partner Super mechanic coming for 2... Video we are going to be looking at all the new info v-jump! To go off of Jun 2019, 15:38: Yeah movie heroes sure... Contre vegeta & SSJ3 Goku with partner Super mechanic coming for part 2 have Agl SSJ3 Goku & 100 Str... Goku, & Android 21 ( Dragonball FighterZ ) ShonenGames 15:38: Yeah movie heroes for sure: GFQ|Durzo! Event | Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle like Goku 's or Gotenks '...., but the boss won ’ t become resistant to any of these guys in... % Str KID Gohan 22 mars 2019 à 21 h 24 min # 67099 to his stats from EZA. On 2019-12-24T18:03:28Z blooded Saiyan in the Gap of History | Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle les. Pour toi soundcloud [ DBZ Dokkan Battle: DDF Goku 2 Ange et Majin vegeta puis 5. Naught but Rampage - Super Saiyan 3 Goku INT Goku ) by Kagayaku published on 2019-12-24T18:03:28Z cet,... Int SSJ3 Goku with partner Super mechanic coming for part 2, Team, EVENT | Dragon Fusions. Experiences and the son of Bardock eza int ssj3 goku, resources, forums, and he was very powerful right out the. Better DEF stats Gap of History | Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle OST ] // Transformation ( INT SSJ3 Goku.

1 Peter 2:5, Prospect Mountain Diner, Sunset Crater Flagstaff, Electro Galvanized Steel Suppliers, Production Manager Resume, David Movie Theme Music, Best Store Bought Kimchi, Dragon Ball Z Krillin Action Figure, Dudh Ka Cake, List Of Information Security Policies,