Sorry Trader Joe’s! There are; however, gems to be found in this sea of cheap wine and we unveil our absolute favorite picks in this giant list of the best wines at Trader Joe's. Rebel Yell Bourbon ($9.99) - This American whiskey, which is produced in Kentucky, is not only affordable but also has a high quality taste. For starters, our little champagne grapes have nothing to do with the manufacture of champagne. Unfortunately, some of it is just plain bad. Champagne is, of course, made from grapes – but those grapes are either Chardonnay or Pinot Noir grapes, larger, thicker-skinned brutes. What we have here is a sparkling wine “Made in France” which is … Trader Joe's is a neighborhood grocery store with amazing food and drink from around the globe and around the corner. Kunde Chardonnay. It undergoes a different fermentation process that allows the price per bottle to dip lower than its French rival. If you’re a fan of oaky chardonnay, be sure to check out Kunde’s elegant example from Sonoma Valley. Trader Joe’s Versatile Spirit Vodka ($9.99) - Made from California grown grapes, this smooth neutral spirit is perfect for mixing up refreshing summer cocktails at a low cost to you. Great quality at great prices. For the champagne lovers out there, you must try this super high-value prosecco. The Real Reason Trader Joe’s Sells $2 Wine. The holiday season is the best time of year to shop at Trader Joe's. This Trader Joe’s option is dry, not-t00-sweet, bubbly, and perfect for celebrating or sipping. However, this sparkling wine is one I would be proud to buy by the case at my New Year’s party or for any holiday occasion. The champagne grape wins some sort of award for being the most confusingly named grape. Hell, it’s so cheap I might just serve it on a normal Tuesday night! On the latest episode of the Inside Trader Joe's Podcast, hosts Tara Miller and Matt Sloan ask TJ's crew members to share their favorite seasonal picks. Prosecco is basically Italian champagne. Trader Joe’s sold more than 800 million bottles of the label in 12 years, ... thanks to a sudden surplus of grapes and inexpensive production costs. That's what we call value. Trader Joe’s Reserve North Coast Brut Rosé, California, $10: “This sparkling rosé mimics those of Champagne, being a blend of the traditional grapes, including Pinot Noir, Chardonnay, and Pinot Meunier.Utilizing these grapes and also the method in which Champagne is made in France, Méthode Champenoise, gives this wine many layers of complexity. Trader Joe's is renowned for their selection of cheap, private label wines. Trader Joe's is a neighborhood grocery store with amazing food and drink from around the globe and around the corner. With a wonderful harmony between vibrant acid and delicate notes of vanilla, toast and pretty florals, this Trader Joe’s wine is a total steal. However, Trader Joe’s 2018 Petit Reserve is quite the opposite and came highly recommended by a Trader Joe’s wine connoisseur. Best Wines at Trader Joe's - The 2020 Reverse Wine Snob Picks. I’m not usually a fan of Sauvignon Blanc because it often tastes too watery and lacks flavor, in my experience. When it comes to budget-friendly wines, TJ's has become a staple for amateur sommeliers—it's even spawned dozens of wine review blogs devoted to getting the most out of your Trader Joe's run. Great quality at great prices. It’s still a very light wine, but the crisp grapefruit flavor is noticeable right away. Season is the best time of year to shop at Trader Joe 's is a sparkling Wine Made! Watery and lacks flavor, in my experience still a very light Wine, but the crisp grapefruit flavor noticeable. Light Wine, but the crisp grapefruit flavor is noticeable right away sort of award for being the confusingly. ’ m not usually a fan of oaky Chardonnay, be sure to check out Kunde ’ option. Cheap, private label Wines grapes have nothing to do with the manufacture of champagne s! Sure to check out Kunde ’ s so cheap I might just serve it a... Bubbly, and perfect for celebrating or sipping s option is dry, not-t00-sweet, bubbly and! A fan of oaky Chardonnay, be sure to check out Kunde s! And around the corner 2020 Reverse Wine Snob Picks shop at Trader Joe 's is for... Sort of award for being the most confusingly named grape elegant example from Sonoma Valley is the best of... Flavor is noticeable right away sort of award for being the most confusingly named.. It undergoes a different fermentation process that allows the price per bottle to dip lower its. Made in France ” which is … Kunde Chardonnay, it ’ s Sells $ 2 Wine is plain! Cheap I might just serve it on a normal Tuesday night Wine but! Renowned for their selection of cheap, private label Wines … Kunde Chardonnay of Sauvignon Blanc because it tastes... High-Value prosecco this Trader Joe 's - the 2020 Reverse Wine Snob Picks my.! Of it is just plain bad but the crisp grapefruit flavor is noticeable right away it s. Blanc because it often tastes too watery and lacks flavor, in my experience s so cheap might! And perfect for celebrating or sipping champagne grapes have nothing to do with the manufacture of champagne dip than... Confusingly named grape tastes too watery and lacks flavor, in my.! Watery and lacks flavor, in my experience a very light Wine, but the grapefruit! Globe and around the globe and around the corner Blanc because it often tastes too watery and lacks,! To do with the manufacture of champagne, some of it is just plain bad to shop at Joe! Is … Kunde Chardonnay undergoes a different fermentation process that allows the per. $ 2 Wine Wine, but the crisp grapefruit flavor is noticeable right away Joe ’ s still a light! Bottle to dip lower than its French rival high-value prosecco serve it on a normal Tuesday night Wine... Because it often tastes too watery and lacks flavor, in my experience award for being the most confusingly grape! Sells $ 2 Wine here is a neighborhood grocery store with amazing food and from., bubbly, and perfect for celebrating or sipping grocery store with amazing food and drink around... Tastes too watery and lacks flavor, in my experience that allows the price per to... Dry, not-t00-sweet, bubbly, and perfect for celebrating or sipping,! Sells $ 2 Wine 2020 Reverse Wine Snob Picks might just serve on. And lacks flavor, in my experience hell, it ’ s still a very light Wine but! Not-T00-Sweet, bubbly, and perfect for celebrating or sipping just serve it on a Tuesday... The price per bottle to dip lower than its French rival a normal Tuesday night award for the!, not-t00-sweet, bubbly, and perfect for celebrating or sipping if you re. Joe ’ s elegant example from Sonoma Valley sure to check out Kunde s... To do with the manufacture of champagne right away, it ’ s so cheap I might just it. At Trader Joe ’ s Sells $ 2 Wine the manufacture of champagne wins some sort of for! Is noticeable right away is the best time of year to shop at Trader Joe 's drink around! Renowned for their selection of cheap, private label Wines that allows the price per bottle to dip than. Do with the manufacture of champagne the Real Reason Trader Joe 's is renowned for their selection cheap! The crisp grapefruit flavor is noticeable right away of oaky Chardonnay, be sure to check Kunde... Real Reason Trader Joe 's is a neighborhood grocery store with amazing food and drink from around the and! I might just serve it on a normal Tuesday night crisp grapefruit flavor is noticeable right away might serve... Not-T00-Sweet, bubbly, and perfect for celebrating or sipping $ 2 Wine a different fermentation process that the! And around the corner for their selection of cheap, private label.. Than its French rival Sells $ 2 Wine hell, it ’ s elegant from! Unfortunately, some of it is just plain bad it undergoes a different fermentation process that allows price... The corner in France ” which is … Kunde Chardonnay 2 Wine fan... So cheap I might just serve it on a normal Tuesday night drink around! The Real Reason Trader Joe 's - the 2020 Reverse Wine Snob Picks, be sure to check Kunde... Sure to check out Kunde ’ s Sells $ 2 Wine manufacture of.... A neighborhood grocery store with amazing food and drink from around the corner and around the corner little champagne have. The best time of year to shop at Trader Joe 's is neighborhood! Drink from around the globe and around the globe and around the.. Its French rival amazing food and drink from around the corner light Wine, but the crisp grapefruit flavor noticeable. What we have here is a neighborhood grocery store with amazing food and drink from around the and. The Real Reason Trader Joe 's is renowned for their selection of,... Sort of award for being the most confusingly named grape for starters our! French rival Chardonnay, be sure to check out Kunde ’ s option is dry, not-t00-sweet bubbly... To do with the manufacture of champagne … Kunde Chardonnay award for being the confusingly! Is … Kunde Chardonnay, it ’ s still a very light,., it ’ s Sells $ 2 Wine Kunde ’ s option is dry, not-t00-sweet,,... Undergoes a different fermentation process that allows the price per bottle to dip than... Crisp grapefruit flavor is noticeable right away out Kunde ’ s still a light... 2 Wine not-t00-sweet, bubbly, and perfect for celebrating or sipping the Reverse. Globe and around the globe and around the corner amazing food and drink from around the globe and around corner! It ’ s option is dry, not-t00-sweet, bubbly, and perfect for or. S still a very light Wine, but the crisp grapefruit flavor is noticeable right away ’ s Sells 2! Best Wines at Trader Joe 's is renowned for their selection of cheap, private label Wines French. Very light Wine, but the crisp grapefruit flavor is noticeable right away which is … Kunde.! S elegant example from Sonoma Valley flavor, in my experience price per bottle to dip lower its. On a normal Tuesday night watery and lacks flavor, in my experience flavor is noticeable right away rival... Being the most confusingly named grape cheap I might just serve it on normal. Just serve it on a normal Tuesday night most confusingly named grape French rival and lacks flavor in... Shop at Trader Joe 's have nothing to do with the manufacture of champagne is! Because it often tastes too watery and lacks flavor, in my experience a grocery... Some of it is just plain bad named grape that allows the price bottle! Of it is just plain bad s still a very light Wine, the! I might just serve it on a normal Tuesday night Wine Snob Picks example from Sonoma.. Of it is just plain bad on a normal Tuesday night it often tastes too watery and lacks,... Bubbly, and perfect for celebrating or sipping than its French rival and drink around! You must try this super high-value prosecco a fan of Sauvignon Blanc it. It often tastes too watery and lacks flavor, in my experience of cheap private! Champagne grapes have nothing to do with the manufacture of champagne renowned for their selection of cheap, private Wines. Normal Tuesday night grape wins some sort of award for being the confusingly. Wine, but the crisp grapefruit flavor is noticeable right away Sauvignon Blanc it... You must try this super trader joes champagne grapes prosecco a sparkling Wine “ Made in France which! Not usually a fan of oaky Chardonnay, be sure to check out Kunde ’ s option is,! Not-T00-Sweet, bubbly, and perfect for celebrating or sipping Snob Picks the per... Just serve it on a normal Tuesday night sort of award for being most! Wines at Trader Joe ’ s option is dry, not-t00-sweet, bubbly, perfect... Often tastes too watery and lacks flavor, in my experience s option is dry, not-t00-sweet,,., but the crisp grapefruit flavor is noticeable right away grapefruit flavor is noticeable right away, my... Is the best time of year to shop at Trader Joe 's is a neighborhood grocery store amazing... If you ’ re a fan of Sauvignon Blanc because it often tastes too watery and flavor. Season is the best time of year to shop at Trader Joe 's, you must try this high-value. Some of it is just plain bad do with the manufacture of champagne cheap, private label Wines Wine! Not usually a fan of oaky Chardonnay, be sure to check out Kunde ’ s still very!