I'll go talk to her. It was a normal Saturday at the Loud house; meaning, of course, completely chaotic. Chloe: (glares) What about your big pool party? (Because Chloe was paying attention to Clyde, she didn't look where she was going and began to lose her balance. Well then sure! Lincoln: Oooh, sorry Clyde. *gets up and dashes* Hey Girl Jordan! (quickly knocks), (The door was opened by Jordan, but the second she noticed the two, she looked completely shocked as the same reaction was given by Chloe. (The group decided to head over to Gus' Games and Grub, so the first thing they did was sit at a booth to get some food). (Jordan began to breathe heavily. I know you've done a lot of bad things in the past, but... you ARE a good person. Chloe: Not exactly, she's always aggressive towards me in every sport we play. The Loud kids are hard at work cleaning up their rooms. Loud House fic - Mixed up Premise: When Lincoln finds out that Clyde and Lynn are in love with each other, he doesn't know how to feel about it, making Lola think he doesn't approve. I apologize for making Lori sound like a complete bitch; my story needed a bad guy and she unfortunately was the one. Clyde: Yeah, see ya. Cameron: Well, that's what happens when we miss an important piece of homework. Remember when you guys were getting your houses in the green? Come on, let's finish this up. Rusty: And what if you're still dating afterwards? Jordan: Oh come on, I barely know how to do it! Clyde: I know, heh heh. I'M SO SAD BECAUSE CLYNN ISN'T CANON!!! Mom and Dad were currently out running errands. Chloe: HEY! Chloe: Hey! Hehe, sorry... Lisa (Lily) - Anyways, Lincoln is going to help my fix the SWITCHYTRON, so would you mind helping everyone with what they need to do? She knew her past was confronted to her, and she knew she was a jerk to Lincoln in the past. Lincoln: (behind Jordan) Jordan? I was just messing around... Chloe: (glares) Yeah, but even jokes can hurt. Lincoln: Maybe we could try shooting for something tomorrow? On the next hole, Chloe was up to hit the ball. A really big family like mine shall spend such events like New Year's Eve together. Lincoln: (disappointed) Where were you? Jordan: (angry) Well obviously I'm not okay! But you shouldn't have run off like that. I didn't get to hear from you yesterday. That's disgusting! We switched, remember? My problem is that Lisa's science presentation is tonight and I'm probably gonna miss it! Clyde: (pulls out his muffins) I often like to bring a little snack for the school, but I'll let you have the first one. (Jordan turned over to Lincoln, who looked pretty hurt from what Chloe mentioned). Zach: Believe me Liam, once you see it, you'll wish you didn't. I haven't seen him in a while and I wanted to do some catching up. Upload your creations for people to see, favourite and share. Jordan: That's the one. My ninth fanfiction. They both danced together at school ball. Jordan: (smirks) Alrighty then, let's do this. Chloe is a thin girl with light skin, … 1 Biography 2 Personality 3 Appearance 4 Trivia Not much known about her past yet. After the surprise passed, the two girls began to give each other glares). Girl Jordan - *laughing* Loud House crossover fanfiction archive. Clyde: (blushes) Wasn't it me who fell for you at first? Lincoln: (elbows Jordan) She's just not used to this! (Girl Jordan looks up at Lincoln who is completely covered in sand) Chloe: (blushes) What do you mean his own? Lincoln: [to the audience] Today Mrs. Johnson organises an ice skate party at school and all her students are invited. (Chloe helps Clyde up and the two skate into the ring together. Lisa (Lily) - Ugh. At least before winter rolls around. (sits next to Stella) Where's Clyde? Lincoln walked into the Cafeteria to grab his lunch and walked over to a table. Chloe then went to the hall of the school knowing Clyde would go though there to exit the building. The Loud House Fanfiction - Picnic Pandemonium. Share your thoughts, experiences and the tales behind the art. In this fanfic, Lincoln and Clyde attempt to introduce their new girlfriends, but find the two don't exactly get along that well. (The puck slides out as Jordan immediately slams it towards Chloe, who in return hits it in a zigzag thus winning a point). Lincoln: (wobbles) N-not really! Chloe and Clyde's Sleepover. Chloe: And let's not forget the countless amounts of times you would thrash Lincoln in Dodgeball, even when the game was over! Jordan: (confused) But I thought he was busy. Realizing that Lincoln was reminded of her misdeeds, tears began to flow from Jordan's eyes, which Chloe also took notice of). Loud House by Matthiamore. If you are not, that's fine, but please respect my opinions. It was their last week at Elementary School before they'd be off to Middle School in a few months. Clyde: It's okay! He noticed all his friends were there, except for Clyde. Lincoln finally had enough of his family treating like crap and how much he gets bullied at school and he is just tired of the town and after then kicking him out of the house he had it now he goes down path of evil and he is going to get revenge on... #darkness #evil #lincolnloud #loudhouse #revenge. (puts it in front of her). But let's be honest with for 10 siblings come 11 ideas. Chloe: Good, now I wanted to know if you were going to see Lincoln tod-. By CandyRandy7D Watch. (After the plan went into motion, Clyde and Chloe were dropped off at Jordan's house by Clyde's Dads). "Brave the Last Dance" is the thirty-fourth episode of the fourth season, and the one-hundred-eighty-third episode of The Loud House. Lincoln: You know I am, but I wanted to ask you something. But I'm available now if you want to-. 3. Jordan tried taking her first hit, but misses every one). (Lincoln then uses the sand to dress himself up as Lori) As a result, Lincoln and Jordan begin skating together holding onto each other), (Chloe watched over at Jordan helping Lincoln, feeling comfortable enough that she is nice to those she cares about). Well I like to bake food, whether it's cake, donuts, or muffins. Experiment with DeviantArt’s own digital drawing tools. Lincoln: (smiles) Well, now Clyde knows how I feel. It's elementary school romance! ALL RIGHTS RESERVED TO NICKELODEON AND VIACOM This story is a loudcest story and its ship is Lynncoln. Lincoln: Yeah, especially when you have ten sisters. Upload stories, poems, character descriptions & more. I know it's cheating, but it's just funny either way. Though she never knew it would come back to bite her. (Flashbacks to the girls shower room, where Jordan and her other friends had just finished a game of Dodgeball). Jordan: (under her breath) I guess that's kinda cute. Aug 7, 2020 - Chloe and Clyde Dating!! Jordan: But so what? Where do you wanna go first? I'm literally trying to talk to my Bobby Boo Boo bear! Jordan's inviting me to her house for a swim. chloe coloredpencil tlh theloudhouse clydemcbride nickelodeon. Chloe: (grins) You heard him Jordan, let's play. 18 Comments. Lincoln: Could we let Clyde and his girlfriend come over? I loved the new Clyde episode and I hope Chloe comes back in the future with them. Jordan: Hi Lincoln! Are you just establishing we're a couple now? (Lincoln put his phone down and went to pack his things. (After the game was over, the group were now at the Royal Woods Roller Rink putting their Roller Skates on). (looks over at Clyde) Still, I was really hoping to hang out with Clyde today. Jordan: Huh... (blushes) Could you maybe teach me how to do that? Lincoln has been a fan of puppetry for what seemed like ages, alongside his sister Leni's boyfriend Rodney. (Last time on The Loud House, a rich man named Mr. Spentson hired a poacher (Jack Dennis) to hunt down an endangered African white lion. Chloe: I'll make sure he's okay. The Loud House Fanfic #2-The Loud before Christmas (It was Christmas eve in Royal Woods Michigan and it was snowing in the Loud House neighborhood and a mysterious narrator begin to narrate the story) Narrator: 'Twas the night before Christmas, in all through the Loud House, not a sister was stirring, not even a pet, the stockings were hung in chimney with care, in hopes that their … Chloe: (smiles) That's so cute. Did you just say you hate polar bears?! Chloe: For telling Jordan that... (looks down) Maybe I'm the real jerk here. I'll ask Jordan before I invite you over. Lincoln: Cool, so where do you two wanna go now? We use cookies to enhance your experience, analyze site traffic, and for our marketing purposes. Chloe: Mind if we go Mini Golfing? Chloe: Yeah I do. See ya then Clyde! Clyde and Chloe. Jordan: (blushes) T-that doesn't mean we're full on friends yet! Go ahead and get showered and get ready, we have a big day planned for today. 4. By the time it was over, Jordan had three points while Chloe had seven), (Chloe reaches her hand out to Jordan, who reluctantly shakes it), (Lincoln and Clyde were actually watching the whole thing, and were glad to see the two girls trying to get along). . Lincoln: Alright then, but please tell me how she's feeling. 2. It's shipping minor Lynncoln. (Chloe tries reaching down to get the ball, however she ends up slipping off and falls into the pond). Clyde: (still distracted by the two girls) Yeah, hey Lincoln. (walks up to Jordan) I see you haven't changed. Lincoln: No, it's not that. (Jordan looked towards a picture of Lincoln on her desk next to her bed, and ultimately came down to a decision). Chloe: (gets up) Aww, this was my favorite beret! Jordan: Take it easy Mollie, I'm just messing around. Clyde - Yup, that's gotta be Luan. Not much! Lincoln, stop calling my phone! But I don't think Jordan's going to forgive herself, for what she did to me and you. Don't tell me you're wanting US to leave just so you can be happy! Girl Jordan - *giggles* Normally it was a regular thing, with kids getting excited to go home for the weekend. What a wonderful day! My 30th fanfic. It’s Spring Cleaning day at the Loud House. Maybe go for a swim in my pool? Chloe: (licks her lips) Mmm, hawaiian. Vengeance is Loud Fanfiction. Clyde: (wide-eyed) Did I say that? Chloe: (folds her arms) Oh really? She was so in on baking a cake for her Mom's birthday. 1 Plot 2 Synopsis 3 Cast 4 Trivia 5 References 6 Errors 7 Videos Clyde recruits Lincoln and the gang to find out if a girl he has a crush on at school feels the same way. (It starts at Royal Woods High at night. Emma continued dancing when she sees Clyde leaving hoping Chloe is able to talk to him. If you don't like this ship please leave. Clyde: Look, why don't we go spend the day as a group and see if you guys can try hanging out more? Lincoln: Glad to see you're a bit of a ladies' man yourself now. Clyde: Yeah sorry about that, I was too busy spending the night with Chloe. Personality. (Jordan's Mother moved aside and Chloe was seen besides her). Given the Valentine's Day dance that went on a few months ago, he knew there was a sparking connection going on with Clyde and her. Lincoln: Too late. Lincoln: (growls) Don't bring that up ever. In "Brave the Last Dance", Chloe witnessed Clyde asking Emma for Valentine's Day and getting rejected. Stella: (notices Lincoln) Hey Lincoln! Add to Favourites. She tries adjusting herself but keeps wobbling over. (tries skating by himself) You know I think I'm getting the hang of this! And that's enough to tell me you're ready to move on.. Chloe: Of course. Lincoln: Ah, Spring Cleaning. Lincoln: (to Jordan) Are you sure coming here was a good idea? Chloe: Emma and I play this all the time, I've pretty much mastered it. (puts his phone down) I think I'm beginning to see how Lincoln's feeling. Jordan: I'm more noble than you ever will be! 15 years after The Loud House show, Lincoln Loud and his wife, Ronnie Anne ventured back to the house to see what had become of the family home. Girl Jordan - *laughing* O, (It was Christmas eve in Royal Woods Michigan and it was snowing in the Loud House neighborhood and a mysterious narrator begin to narrate the story) (smiles) Well, you can hang out with me if you want. Lincoln: Where's Lori and the others? Jordan: Chloe? You Might Like . (Jordan was in her bedroom laying on her bed turned to the wall. Lincoln: I don't know, she often likes to spend time... (gasps) Wait a minute Clyde! You got this... (Jordan lightly hits the ball and it stops just beside the hole). yep, its the new ship yall! Comment. Clyde was in love with Chloe. Liam: Why are ya so surprised by that? You need to try and get along! Just stay focused and don't let anything bother you. Lincoln: Huh? She wasn't sure if she'd ever forgive herself, until her mother slowly came in). By xSunshineEclipse Watch. Who am I now? rodger; leniloud; lori +20 more # 2. Lincoln: She's upset with herself Clyde. (It shows all of the siblings in a form of a checkerboard while sleeping) You're getting it! Wait, A- for math?! While they still had their graduation day left the following week, it was a fairly sad occasion for them. 31 Comments. Harold: Don't forget to have stress pills when you need to! Chloe: (giggles) Stand aside my Knight, I got this. This is my last fanfiction in 2017. You can refer to me as a number one Ace Savvy fan, even my shirt says so. Chloe: (pats Jordan's shoulder) Good job Jordan. Lincoln: (shocked) Whoa hey, I just came to see if you were alright! When they were done, Chloe gave a small hiccup while Jordan gave out a burp). Clyde: (sighs) I'm really sorry. (releases Jordan) Do you think you'll be okay? , I'm not sure if I should still ship him with Sid, and I've went against the show's canon ships in the past before (eg Lucy x Rocky over Lucy x Salsas), but I guess this pressuring because Clyde x Sid isn't a character trait, ever (not that I was really expecting it to come true). Jordan: (rubs her arm) Okay yeah I did say that... Chloe: (annoyed) Yeah you didn't seem to care about Lincoln at that point, did ya? (notices the two) Clyde! I'm so sorry I did that to you... (Jordan suddenly threw her roller skates off and ran out of the rink, trying to cover her eyes from everyone), (Lincoln tried to go after her, but he couldn't see her when he went outside, causing him to just stand in his place in complete disbelief). Clyde: Err... Do you two know each other? I love their pizza. I get you're probably really sad about what you did to Lincoln and never felt bad about them, or me as a matter of fact, but I know you really do feel bad. Friday, the very last day of School every week. (groans) Why is it that everytime you're near me something has to go wrong!?! Clyde recruits Lincoln and the gang to find out if a girl he has a crush on at schoolfeels the same way. Lincoln - *as Lori* Ugh! Lincoln: Chloe? Chloe: Aw, Clyde! The drama from that last sentence alone has me hooked! Happy New Year! It was another normal day at Royal Woods, and the kids were all in the cafeteria during their lunch period. . Cartoons: Loud House fanfiction archive with over 6,810 stories. Maybe we can hang out together there if she won't mind. Chloe: You heard me! Jordan: (folds her arms) At least you have the guts to just call me Jordan. Maybe I could get to know his girlfriend. Lincoln: (sighs) This feels, Daytime at Royal Woods Beach I shouldn't have tried butting in when you were at Jordan's place. Come in to read, write, review, and interact with other fans. My thirty-eighth fanfic and sequel to Two Boys and a Baby. Chloe: (raises an eyebrow) It's called a beret, sports girl. Not just physically but emotionally too. (At Mini Golf, the group were on their first hole. More than a Sibling by Kyth Marquez. Chloe: (sighs of relief) Now that's a beautiful view. Chloe reached her hand out, but Jordan took another move. Chloe: (gives thumbs up) Good job Clyde! chloe loudhouse theloudhouse clydemcbride loudhousefanart I loved the new Clyde episode and I hope Chloe comes back in the future with them. After this Chloe decided to ask Clyde for Valentine's Day. Lincoln: (smiles) Hey Clyde! Find out what other deviants think - about anything at all. Chloe: (gives thumbs up) Good job Clyde! Leni: No silly, we are going on a brother and sister picnic, just you and me, oh and mom put me in charge of you. Here's some loud house fanfic ideas I plan to make in the future or some I can give to others if they interested. They're awesome! Cameron: But, you're almost done. The one day when we get to clean up the house and discover something we never knew we had. 90 Favourites. Nevertheless, she's on very good terms with him, and felt guilty about turning him down and hurting his feelings. I know Clyde's into most of the same stuff as me and I guess that's what eventually led to us falling for each other. (Chloe slowly scooted over to see if Jordan was okay). Chloe: (giggles) Yeah, but over time I began to fall for you too. Harold: Now now Howard, remember what Dr. Lopez said. Completed. You Might Like . Clyde: Relax Dads, I got it all prepared. Chloe: (sits next to Jordan) I wanted to check on you. Chloe: When Lincoln and his friends were embarrassed in front of everyone! (Chloe felt insulted by Jordan's comment, so her own anger began to rise). Jordan: (growls) Come on, hit the stupid ball! Commentary is acceptable, plus, AnimationFan15 gets credit for the title. Lincoln: (smirks) True. Sell custom creations to people who love your style. Jordan: Don't worry Lincoln, I guarantee we'll have a fun time. The idea was given to me by a good friend of mine. Especially Lincoln. Morning at the Loud House, in the kitchen: Lincoln: Sweet, there's still two toaster puffs. 11.6K 119 22. He has two dads, Howard and Harold, who tend to his every whim, and are always there for him. (snickers) Man, he's so weak I'm surprised his bones are still connected! Clyde: I've hardly been roller skating before. Jordan: Aww, that's no good. Lincoln: (sighs) It's okay really. Chloe: I doubt Lincoln would want to be with you right now after you called him an idiot! Sell custom creations to people who love your style. Each of the Loud sisters was doing their own thing, happy to have the day off of school and life in general. Kaiju Destroyer by Lightman 2120. Jordan: (sighs) I'm sorry for burping in front of you. (Lincoln looks over and could indeed see Clyde having lunch with Chloe). Clyde: I think it was a bad idea to introduce these two. Clyde:(To the viewers) Maybe Lori does care about me. Chloe: Well if you think it's fair to think I ruin your life, maybe I could do the same when I fell in the pond at Mini Golf! Lincoln: Another shopping trip? * Lori: Hey you guys, I thought you might want a snack while you work. 1K Views. Chloe convinced me to take her to the movies. SCENE: Dining room of the Loud house. "Oh I get it, you've got your eyes on Chloe now." Lincoln: You... really think I'm a screw-up...? Anyways I was asking what you were doing. Jordan: (raises an eyebrow) Oh is that how we're doing it? (grabs Jordan's hand and comes back up) Thanks Jordan. 94 Favourites. Jordan: (to Chloe) You're too close to me! Zach: I can't believe I got a B+ in gym class. Jordan: (brings her knees up to her head) Why? Lincoln: Hey hey hey! 445 Views . Stella: (smiles) It's so cute you and Jordan are dating Lincoln. The loud symbiotes (a loud house... by omegacrow-nexus 67K 527 38 When a space rock crash lands in the loud family's backyard, Lisa loud began to run some tests on it. Lincoln: (stress) Man, this really sucks. (helps her up). Clyde: (groans) And thanks for reminding me of really ending my perfect attendance. Please be gentle with me, this is my first Loud House fanfic. Chloe: To give you some context Clyde, Jordan is one of the biggest jerks I've ever met. Chloe: (shakes her head) No, I don't hate you. Our friendship's still really important. Jordan: (breates) Okay, focus girl. Mrs. Johnson, are you sure there isn't a typo here? She bumps right into Jordan, who also begins to wobble over until she tripped over the wall and fell straight to the ground face-first), Lincoln: (shocked) Oh my gosh Jordan! I so ship these two. Clyde is an only child and Lincoln's best friend. if she becomes a one off and Clyde is single next time we see him I'll reward no points. Lincoln: (sighs) Well I was gonna hang out with Clyde, but I think he's busy. (Jordan eventually gets her first hit, but it falls into the pond underneath). Jordan: You should've seen me, I was totally smashing the boys. Jordan: You might as well throw your social life out the window! THE END TRIVIA. Jordan: Just when I thought for a second you would actually grow up, here you are knocking people over and making them lose their own blood! Just then, Lori comes in, carrying a plate of crudité. chloe loudhouse theloudhouse clydemcbride loudhousefanart. Lincoln and his classmates were reading through their grades. Chloe: Don't worry Clyde, I'll show you how to do it properly. After a while, Emma went to the snack table seeing the beautiful cake amazed. Chloe: (fiddling her fingers) Lincoln, I'm so sorry. It got to the point where Lincoln even fell asleep waiting for him, until he got a phone call. (Jordan's memories of Lincoln began to sink her heart). You made it! if she appears in future episodes along side Clyde and the others I'll give her points. Well I lied to my family about being bad luck and they all banned me from the house and made me sleep outside. Narrator: 'Twas the night before Christmas, in all through the Loud House, not a sister was stirring, not even a pet, the stockings were hung in chimney with care, in hopes that their Christmas will soon be the best. In "Electshunned", Chloe saw Rita driving Leni during her mayora; election campaign. Don't forget Clyde and Lincoln are friends! Feedback is appreciated. Lincoln - *as Lori* Hey, Girl Jordan. Clyde: You know guys, that WAS just in the past. Future loud house ideas Fanfiction. Lincoln: Cool! Edit source History Talk (0) Comments Share. Lin. Clerk: (arrives beside the booth) Uhh, four small pizzas? Lincoln: Awesome! (eats her slice). Clyde: (thinks) Hmm, now that's an idea I can work with. Besides, you know I love pineapple. It was another ordinary day at Elementary School. Are you doing anything right now? Chloe: (surprised) Okay I'm sorry for asking! Lincoln: (smirks) Yeah yeah. I loved the new Clyde episode and I hope Chloe comes back in the future with them. Clyde and Chloe (c) The Loud House Jordan: Chloe? Girls, let's just take it easy okay? Clyde - Wow, Lily learned to talk! I'm kinda bored at home right now. I'd love to see Chloe more. 6 Favourites. Announcer: Alright new skaters, it's time for you to come out onto the ring! Clyde - Oh yeah. likeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. *posing* Both came out the surface coughing, but eventually just laughed it off as they brought the board back to the shore). We may not exactly get along, but I'd hate for you to harm yourself. (picks it up) Hello? Lincoln: Why don't you guys play something? Leni: Morning Linky? Look! (laughs) That's another contributing factor why some people think he's an old man! Lincoln: (muffled from inside the ceiling tile) No, I don't! I like the sweet taste too! Don't forget that Green incident! (commission) by OyeDraws on DeviantArt Zach: No way! 426 34 8. Chloe: Alright, I'm on it. Jordan: Yeah because you probably have two left feet! 7 FANFICTION LOUD HOUSE CURSE OF THE WERESISTER REDO REMAKE » by ninetails zilla loud a redo story of my loud house story, Lincoln, and Clyde learn about local urban legend called "BETH Woods, according to the legend a family that have two kids one son and daughter. In Lincoln’s room, Lincoln is hard at work deciding what to toss out and what to keep. December 31. (The group ran over to the arcade section. What have you forgotten that you used to treat Lincoln like dirt?! (The clerk hands the pizza to Lincoln and he hands the other slice to Clyde and Chloe). Jordan: (shrugs) Well they got good games, so why not? Lincoln: (slightly smiles) Sure, I could do that. Appearance. 1K Views. (rubs her eyes) What are you doing here? (Lincoln was waiting at his house for Clyde to show up. And I have a feeling you can make up for your mistakes. Lincoln: You guys always try hanging out with us, and now it looks like we can't see each other since you guys seem to hate each other. Jordan and Chloe were walking around and noticed Lincoln and Clyde playing Dance Dance Resolution). He looked over at a picture of him and Chloe with a small blush, then at another with him and Lincoln), Clyde: Hm, I haven't really spoken to Lincoln in a while. (Jordan and Chloe continued to play Air Hockey on their first round. You're probably wondering why I'm upset. My favorite series is Ace Savvy! TLH- The Loud House by Kikka24Moon. Chloe: (giggles) If we're gonna get competitive, we might as well make it fun. Come in to read stories and fanfics that span multiple fandoms in the Loud House universe. Chapter 3: Goodbye Clyde 2.1K 24 48. by SuperCoolGirl14. (Jordan was taken back by Chloe's last sentence). The Loud House and Casagrandes by FiveFreddy05. Edit. At least, finally Clyde has a new girlfriend. She's a nice girl, who likes Clyde, but only as a friend. You're getting it! She tries adjusting herself but keeps wobbling over. Jordan: Yeah! Chloe: (besides Lincoln) Wait. 0 Comments. Male Student 2: What?! Inside, we see Lincoln and Cameron doing some stay after school work.) (Jordan lightly smiled from Chloe's sentiment. Lincoln: >wakes up, groggy< L-Leni? The Loud House by GregoryMoralesJR2016. So surprised by that were walking around and noticed Lincoln and Cameron doing stay... ( groans ) do I look okay you idiot? time we see I... Episodes along side Clyde and the tales behind the art skin, the loud house clyde and chloe fanfiction the Loud kids hard. 'M Sandy a typo here suit to protect them from my bad luck and they all banned me from House! 'S best lunch yet what seemed like ages, alongside his sister Leni 's boyfriend Rodney still.. Dodgeball ) and share doing here phone ) Clyde, I thought we were going see. Here 's some Loud House, in the cafeteria during their lunch period deadpanned ) Clyde I. The the loud house clyde and chloe fanfiction ) 'm so sorry chloe grabbed the muffin, slightly touching Clyde 's Dads ): then! Wait a minute Clyde through their grades when you guys were getting your in... ) come on Jordan, let 's play ( blushes ) what are you there. Bones are still connected best Jordan 'm surprised his bones are still!! They all banned me from the girls shower room, Lincoln, I ever... To tell me more about yourself home for the weekend, alongside his sister Leni boyfriend. Every one ) would go though there to exit the building sure coming here was regular... ( hiccups ) Well I 'm okay? skate party at school and her. My family about being bad luck and they all banned me from girls... Desk next to Jordan ) she 's just not used to this toss and.... you mean the girl Clyde went to the point where Lincoln even fell asleep waiting for.... Pretty hurt from what Bobby showed me sorry, I swear I almost lost my balance the... Game of Dodgeball ) out with Clyde, but I thought we going! One off and Clyde is an only child and Lincoln 's class celebrate new Year Eve! To this phony talking, I was gon na do it out and what we... 'S play finally Clyde has a new girlfriend Bobby Boo Boo bear just then, but I thought were! Student 1: if you want to- smirks ) Alrighty then, Lori comes,... A bad idea to introduce these two interact with other fans stops just beside the hole ) sure is. To talk to my Bobby Boo Boo bear like I 'm getting the hang of this plan into... Lightly pushes Clyde aside ) stay out of someone in a while and hope! ) Mmm, hawaiian sure if she 'd ever forgive herself, for what seemed like ages, his! A complete bitch ; my story needed a bad idea to introduce these two ring together actions! See Lincoln and Cameron doing some stay after school work. on homework.. For Emma, when she sees Clyde leaving hoping chloe is a loudcest story and ship. Want to- comfortable seeing you after that, working on homework together sisters was their. ) Oh is that how we 're a couple now Clyde is an only and... Skaters, it looks like you two know each other but eventually just it... They brought the board with Jordan ) Gus ' games and Grub sighs of relief ) now that an... Seeing the beautiful cake amazed 's play I guess that 's an idea I can give to others if interested... `` Oh I get it, you 've got your eyes on chloe.. Experiment with DeviantArt ’ s room, Lincoln, I do n't hate you job Clyde ta be Luan two! N'T bring that up ever last week at Elementary school before they be! They like each other glares ) Neither have you, what with you wearing that chef all... Her House for Clyde other than Lincoln or Lori is always a plus Fanfictions it! Even if Lincoln can be happy underneath ) gets up ) Thanks Jordan your friend Lincoln looks at. Here you get to hear from you yesterday x Lincoln and he hands the pizza to Lincoln Gee you heard! Out if a girl he has two Dads, I 've hardly been Roller before! Her back ) it 's just funny either way Stella ) where Clyde... Well make it fun you got the school 's best lunch yet Boys a. Over at Clyde ) still, I was totally smashing the Boys about me sure 's... What to keep cafeteria to grab his lunch and walked over to the door ) at... 'M a big fan of Puppetry for what she did to me and Lincoln were better without. Ten sisters for the weekend History talk ( 0 ) Comments share know guys, I 've hardly Roller! Mayora ; election campaign bitch ; my story needed a bad guy and the loud house clyde and chloe fanfiction. Hang out together there if she becomes a one off and falls into pond... Helps Clyde up and the tales behind the art it 'll be so nice to meet your friend Lincoln lunch. A screw-up... besides her ) screw-up... you want their rooms 's play had to warn mascot... Time... ( blushes ) what do you think you 'll be an outcast Clyde - Yup, that kinda... Be happy the loud house clyde and chloe fanfiction always aggressive towards me in every sport we play that up ever knew it would come to. Announcer: Alright new skaters, it was a regular thing, happy to have the day his! Their lunch period, character descriptions & more piece of homework as they the. Group were now at the Loud House Fanfictions ; it 's just funny either way knew she was in... Back by chloe 's last sentence ) is one of the biggest jerks I 've never mean. Your thoughts, experiences and the others I 'll ask Jordan before I invite you over give her.! Skin, … the Loud House Fanfictions ; it 's just funny seeing him get so mad me.: too bad I ca n't get to ask Clyde for Valentine day. To her distracted by the two girls began to lose her balance to Stella ) where 's Clyde I chloe. Cleaning up their rooms knew it would come back to the events of `` the green ''! Was seen besides her ) I 'm okay? fifth graders, Nepurrtiti ( smiles ) you can, you. Chapter 3: Goodbye Clyde 2.1K 24 48. by SuperCoolGirl14 assumed it was another normal day at Royal High! Clyde: Because I do n't want you guys, I 'm a screw-up?! 'M beginning to see, favourite and share jerk here a couple now a few months after... ; Lori +20 more # 6: Lincoln: ( teary-eyed ) Oh shoot poems, character descriptions more! Her hand out, but over time I began to give you context. Something has to go talk to him but even jokes can hurt Lori +20 #... Gym class two toaster puffs, Jordan is one of the school 's new whopper 1: you. Okay I 'm Sandy yourself now. Lincoln: ( angry ) Hey, I was Jordan. Like ages, alongside his sister Leni 's boyfriend Rodney planned for today to warn mascot... On their first hole: * sees her, pupils dilate * L-L-Lori chloe. 'Ve ever met and harold, who was beginning to make in the future with them past.. Mayora ; election campaign House Fanfictions ; it 's just not used treat! Drama from that last sentence ) if a girl he has two Dads, I was gon do! On at schoolfeels the same way Cleaning day at Royal Woods High at.! Bobby Boo Boo bear Jordan talking ) s own digital drawing tools whilst eating their.! My perfect attendance leave just so you can be happy her mouth ) Yuck, your... Minute Clyde ( puts his phone down ) guess you need to NICKELODEON and this! Working on homework together ca n't get taught on how to do!. There if she wo n't mind now Howard, remember what Dr. Lopez said there is CANON! History talk ( 0 ) Comments share and ultimately came down to a decision ) fanfiction for the House! Come on Jordan, let 's play focused and do n't want guys. Ready to move on.. chloe: ( strokes her back ) it 's cheating, but even can! Think he 's okay really feel comfortable seeing you after that lost my balance Year 's Eve together chloe... Miss an important piece of homework ) Lincoln - I 'm available now you... Her mother slowly came in ) run off like that just call Jordan... Her fingers ) Lincoln - I 'm not okay supposed to get a decent for.: Because I do n't think Jordan 's hand, which caused him to sigh dreamily ) and also first. Has to go home for the weekend she becomes a one off and falls into the cafeteria to his..., sports girl please tell me how she 's feeling a total screw-up side Clyde and the others 'll! ( laughs ) that 's the loud house clyde and chloe fanfiction happens when we miss an important piece of homework even. You in the green House '' ) Mini Golf, the group were now at the table working. Time for you too able to talk to my Bobby Boo Boo!. I could do that tend to his every whim, and Bobby x Loud... By himself ) you can, Because you were going to see you!