Our Pronto Packs are perfectly-sized to serve 4-5 people and include 2 Pizzas, 1 Pasta or 1 Entrée with your choice of a House or Caesar salad and freshly-baked bread with Biaggi's Butter for dipping. We had a nice bottle of French wine and bread pudding for dessert. Search for other Cocktail Lounges in Ridgeland on The Real Yellow Pages®. $$American (New), Seafood, Steakhouses. Continue your visit to www.tripadvisor.com, 1000 Highland Colony Pkwy Suite 6001, Ridgeland, MS 39157-2073. We did a high end date night here. The other steaks at the table were all very good according to my friends and family. 4. There are several places you can go around Jackson to get a good steak. Kerry Brashear purchased Kathryn’s in 1991, and … Sponsor. My wife, I and another couple celebrated a birthday here. I called to let the restaurant know of my experience and talked to an owner who said they would check the short loin out, I specifically gave my name and number and said I was not looking for a free meal or gift card but never receive a call back.More, Have been hearing such good things and was excited to finally get to try it. Latest reviews, photos and ratings for Kathryn's Steakhouse and Seafood Restaurant at 6800 Old Canton Rd #108 in Ridgeland - view the menu, ⏰hours, ☎️phone number, ☝address and map. Find the Best Ridgeland, MS Steakhouse on Superpages. Your nearby Taco Bell® restaurant in Ridgeland, MS is open late so you can find all of your favorite Mexican inspired restaurant options throughout the day. Steve and Lisa Beagles were excited when Mayor Gene Magee introduced them to Doe III and Charles Jr., grandsons of Dominick Signa who established Doe’s Eat Place in Greenville in 1941. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Do not plan to go again! Best Steakhouses Ridgeland, Mississippi: Find Tripadvisor traveller reviews of Ridgeland Steakhouses and search by cuisine, price, location, and more. Our restaurant is known for its variety in taste and high quality fresh ingredients. Overall a very good night at Koestler Prime Steakhouse. Everything was excellent. My husband was totaly confused by the music choice considering the atmosphere and our friend was floored that there was No sweet tea, I mean really shocked. I called to let the restaurant know of my experience and talked to an owner who said they would check the short loin out, I specifically gave my name and number and said I was not looking for a free meal or gift card but never receive a call back. Steak Houses Restaurants Fine Dining Restaurants. Shortly after opening his steakhouse in 1989, the restaurant quickly became the place to be for his ever-expanding network of friends and acquaintances. site:zomato.com kathryns steakhouse 39157, menu kathryns steak house jackson ms, catherines jackson ms, katherines steakhouse ridgeland ms, katherines jackson ms, It is an icon with title Back. It is in the building where Ruth's Chris steakhouse was. I think the steak made up for it but it was certainly a close call. At your restaurant located near I-55 and adjacent to Malco Grandview Cinema, you will experience expertly grilled steak uniquely seasoned in our secret signature spice blend, ice-cold beer and beverages, freshly baked honey wheat bread, hand-chopped salad, seasonal sides, and signature desserts. Outback Steakhouse. Since 1985, Shapley's Restaurant has set the standard for fine dining in the Jackson area. My favorite is...their lamb chop (the best one in the State) and their ribeye is definitely to-die-for. Catering services are available for … Perfectly cooked steaks, sides, and appetizers. The other steaks at the table were all very good according to my friends and family. Originally named Brandi’s Steakhouse on Spillway Road, the restaurant moved to the current location and changed the name to Kathryn’s in 1989. If mounted animal heads offend you, stay away or you'll find yourself dining underneath an enormous moose head in the main dining room. I would have sent it back but it was a birthday dinner with friends and did not want to delay the others at the table. We cant wait to go back, but sure hope the music has changed.More. Get menu, photos and location information for Permanently Closed - Ruth's Chris Steak House - Ridgeland in Ridgeland, MS. Or book now at one of our other 2057 great restaurants in Ridgeland. Find steak house in Ridgeland, MS on Yellowbook. I had the filet and it was the best steak I have had in a long time. Ridgeland has earned the title of the “Steak Capital of Mississippi” for good reason. their lamb chop (the best one in the State) and their ribeye is definitely to-die-for. (601) 853-2734. 1000 HIGHLAND COLONY PKWY SUITE 6001 Ridgeland, MS 39157 (601) 957-3753 (601) 487-6359. The city has not only the most steakhouses of any city in the state, but also the best, as the raves of national food critics testify. 6592 Old Canton Rd. Notifications. Get reviews, hours, directions, coupons and more for Kathryn's Steakhouse at 6800 Old Canton Rd, Ridgeland, MS 39157. Get reviews and contact details for each business including videos, opening hours and more. 1000 … Now get lost”, “No highlight!! They never disappoint. Map updates are paused. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. Continue your visit to www.tripadvisor.com. Contact Us. 0.0. Good choices of wines to compliment the meal. Changs, 910 Highland Colony Parkway., Ridgeland More: These Jackson metro restaurants have closed permanently Online menus, items, descriptions and prices for Tico's Steakhouse - Restaurant - Ridgeland, MS 39157 The ultimate in fine dining, it should come as no surprise that this Ridgeland eatery has earned a number of accolades, including tying for the title of “Best Steak” in a recent ranking by Mississippi Magazine. 1000 HIGHLAND COLONY PKWY SUITE 6001 Ridgeland, MS 39157 (601) 957-3753 Kathryn’s Steak Seafood Prime Rib Live Music Nightly … The soft shell crab appetizer was great. Enjoy the great taste of Biaggi's at home or on the go! … The Menu for Katheryn's Steakhouse with category Shanghainese from Ridgeland, 6800 Old Canton Rd Ridgeland, MS 39157 can be viewed here or added. Tico’s friendly atmosphere and attention to every detail has made the restaurant a favorite for … Kathryn’s Steakhouse or Kathryn’s Steaks & Seafood Restaurant has roots as far back as 1979. Scroll . Scott had done an amazing job in keeping the consistency of their service and food quality at an "excellence" level for decades. Tico’s Steakhouse/Facebook Tying for the title of “Best Steak” in Mississippi, Tico’s is a must-visit for any steak lover. Reservieren Sie jetzt im Tico's Steakhouse in Ridgeland, , MS, werfen Sie einen Blick in die Speisekarte, betrachten Sie die Fotos und lesen Sie 58 Bewertungen: "Our family has enjoyed Tico's for years both for fun and for business. Ridgeland, MS 39157. Enjoy steak, chicken, ribs, fresh seafood & our famous Bloomin' Onion. 1536 E County Line Rd, Ridgeland, MS, 39157 601-956-1030 Call Now From Business: Tico's is a well-established restaurant in the Jackson, MS area that is known for its quality steaks. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for the best Steak Houses in Ridgeland, MS. Book now at Tico's Steakhouse in Ridgeland, MS. Ruth's Chris Steak House. Settings. Fine dining steakhouse and personable experience. I would have sent it back but it was a birthday dinner with friends and did not want to delay the others at the table. Search for other Cocktail Lounges in Ridgeland … Settings. The service was good and the price competitive. Fine dining steakhouse and personable experience. We had a nice bottle of French wine and bread pudding for dessert. Online menus, items, descriptions and prices for Tico's Steakhouse - Restaurant - Ridgeland, MS 39157 Even though there were approximately 35 people in the group, the service was fast, the food was delicious and the atmosphere was a lot of fun. The interior may be a bit laid back, but the restaurant is serious about its mouthwatering steaks, which include everything from filets to rib-eyes to porterhouses. We have multiple consumer reviews, photos and opening hours. Tico’s easygoing demeanor combined with his commitment to excellence continues to earn him new friends and customers, year after year. 904B E Fortification … What else needs to be said? I had the filet which was cooked to...perfection and my wife had the grilled salmon. Enter your email address to receive updates, event announcements, menu releases and more from Amerigo - Ridgeland! Scroll . Opening Hours Tried it three times but won’t be back after the most recent visit. menu items, from appetizers to entrees to desserts. Rank. Main Lunch Appetizers. Filter and search through restaurants with gift card offerings. First time for everyone in our group. The food was not good...”, InterContinental (IHG) Hotels in Ridgeland, Hotels near Natchez Trace Multi-Use Trail, American Restaurants for Large Groups in Ridgeland, Mexican Restaurants for Families in Ridgeland, Restaurants near SpringHill Suites Jackson Ridgeland/The Township at Colony Park, Restaurants near Embassy Suites by Hilton Jackson - North/Ridgeland, Restaurants near Drury Inn & Suites Jackson Ridgeland, Restaurants near Home2 Suites by Hilton Jackson/Ridgeland, Restaurants near Hyatt Place Jackson/Ridgeland, Restaurants near TownePlace Suites Jackson Ridgeland/The Township at Colony Park, Restaurants near Homewood Suites by Hilton Jackson-Ridgeland, Restaurants near Hampton Inn & Suites Jackson-Ridgeland, Restaurants near Days Inn & Suites by Wyndham Ridgeland, Restaurants near Residence Inn Jackson Ridgeland, Restaurants near Natchez Trace Multi-Use Trail. My wife and I shared the lettuce wedge with bleu cheese. Great service & location. I think the steak made up for it but it was certainly a close call. 29 reviews #15 of 101 Restaurants in Ridgeland $$$$ American Steakhouse 1000 Highland Colony Pkwy Suite 6001, Ridgeland, MS 39157-2073 +1 601-957-3753 Website Closed now : See all hours OUR BUSINESS HOURS. more. 361 Township Avenue Ridgeland, MS 39157 Phone: 601-707-0587 anjourestaurant.net Nutty Monk is still my favorite dessert to this day. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Select Country. Get reviews, hours, directions, coupons and more for Kathryn's Steakhouse at 6800 Old Canton Rd, Ridgeland, MS 39157. Ding How Asia Bistro offers authentic and delicious tasting Asian cuisine in Ridgeland, MS. Ding How's convenient location and affordable prices make our restaurant a natural choice for dine-in or take-out meals in the Ridgeland community. Steak Houses in Ridgeland on YP.com. Ridgeland, MS 39157. Ely's Restaurant & Bar is a restaurant located in Ridgeland, Mississippi at 115 … Dry Aged beef has a particular flavor that may take some folks a bit to get used to, however the porterhouse I had recently seems to be not the best of the aged short loin. Book now at Tico's Steakhouse in Ridgeland, MS. We cant wait to go back, but sure hope the music has changed. He suggested the steak tips bc I just couldnt decide and I am telling you they were fabulous....My husband was totaly confused by the music choice considering the atmosphere and our friend was floored that there was No sweet tea, I mean really shocked. The service was good and the price competitive. Kathryn's Steakhouse is a restaurant located in Ridgeland, Mississippi at 6800 Old Canton Road. Our restaurant is known … Lovely atmosphere and very good service, our waitress was excellent. Can a vegan person get a good meal at this restaurant? India. 12,560 were here. ... Amerigo - Ridgeland. perfection and my wife had the grilled salmon. See our custom menu for curbside pick-up during normal business hours, 4:30-8:00. For nearly 30 years, Tico Hoffman has delighted customers from Jackson and abroad with his unique blend of mouth-watering steaks, sumptuous seafood dishes and other local favorites. 252. Zoom in to see updated info. Sponsor. Get quick answers from Koestler Prime Steakhouse staff and past visitors. 15,328 were here. The food and service was outstanding. Our Ridgeland restaurants are dedicated to "The Mississippi Restaurant Promise," a public pledge created by the Mississippi Restaurant Association that outlines MS restaurants' commitment to utilizing every safety and sanitation measure in order to protect their customers and employees. Suite 6004, Ridgeland, MS 39157 OFFICE PHONE 601.519.0900 MANAGEMENT OFFICE HOURS Mon - Fri 8:30am - 5:00pm Management Office Special Hours in December for Gift Card Sales: Saturdays 10am - 3pm, Sundays 12pm - 3pm Extended Holiday Retail Hours 9am - 8pm* Retail Hours for Christmas Eve - 9am - 5pm* CLOSED Christmas Day Wasabi Township ☞ 1107 Highland Colony Pkwy #111 Ridgeland, MS 39157. India. Can a vegetarian person get a good meal at this restaurant? This image carousel displays one slide at a time, and hides non-visible slides from screen reader users. This rates up there with all of them, and the service puts them over the top. Doe’s Eat Place of Ridgeland’s Family Story. We found great results, but some are outside Ridgeland. 600 E County Line Rd, Ridgeland, MS 39157; Restaurant website; American, Steak $ $$$$ Logans Roadhouse (601) 957-2254. View all menus for Amerigo Ridgeland, a local restaurant serving Italian favorites. Choose from classic crunchy tacos and steak burritos to your new favorites like the Double Decker® Taco Supreme®, 7 Layer Burrito®, Quesarito®, Nacho Fries Supreme® and more. We had pork belly for an appetizer was was mouth watering. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Australia. Please call to place your order and with any questions you may have. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. Delivery & Pickup Options - 59 reviews of Tico's Steakhouse "Tucked away deep at the end of a long parking lot off of the miserably congested County Line Road, Tico's has a visual hunting cottage appeal both inside and out. Having consumed steaks from all over the world, I … Explore menu, see photos and read 72 reviews: "Wonderful service and fantastic food." Ticos Steakhouse in Ridgeland, MS verified diner reviews, deals, pictures and menus at Restaurant.com. Outback Steakhouse, 6030 Interstate-55 North, Jackson P.F. Jake was the absolute BEST! CNN, Business Insider and Men’s Journal have all branded Ridgeland steaks the best in the state, and even the nation. Having consumed steaks from all over the world, I … Are the prices at this restaurant high or expensive? Explore menu, see photos and read 77 reviews: "I consider myself a steak expert. It is an icon with title Gear. Kathryn's Steakhouse. What's Nearby TM This leading Quick Service Restaurant has a lot to offer for an experienced Restaurant … 15,770 were here. The company's filing status is listed as Good Standing and its File Number is 1113957. Anjou Restaurant. Our Ridgeland restaurants are dedicated to "The Mississippi Restaurant Promise," a public pledge created by the Mississippi Restaurant Association that outlines MS restaurants' commitment to utilizing every safety and sanitation measure in order to protect their customers and employees. Please call to place your order and with any questions you may have. Everything was perfect and we had a great waiter also. We ordered drinks, appetizers, steaks, sides, and dessert. Koestler Prime - 1000 Highland Colony Pkwy Suite 6001, Ridgeland, MS 39157 - Rated 4.7 based on 5 Reviews "WOW! Bread not fit to serve to anyone, food mediocre and mixed drinks ordered served in very small glass, half full. Explore menu, see photos and read 77 reviews: "I consider myself a steak expert. Latest reviews, photos and ratings for Tico's Steakhouse at 1536 E County Line Rd #1905 in Ridgeland - view the menu, ⏰hours, ☎️phone number, ☝address and map. View the menu for Kathryn's Steaks & Seafood and restaurants in Ridgeland, MS. See restaurant menus, reviews, hours, photos, maps and directions. site:zomato.com kathryns steakhouse 39157, menu kathryns steak house jackson ms, catherines jackson ms, katherines steakhouse ridgeland ms, katherines jackson ms, It is an icon with title Back. Best Steakhouses in Ridgeland, Mississippi: Find Tripadvisor traveler reviews of Ridgeland Steakhouses and search by cuisine, price, location, and more. You’ll find Kathryn’s a most satisfying dining experience in a relaxed and casual atmosphere. 868 Centre St. Ridgeland MS - 601.957.8000. now offering curbside pick-up monday, through Saturday as well as full dine in services! Select Country. Tico's: A Fine Steakhouse - See 114 traveller reviews, 5 candid photos, and great deals for Ridgeland, MS, at Tripadvisor. The home of juicy steaks, spirited drinks and Aussie hospitality. Open for dinner Monday-Saturday 4:30-10PM. View the menu for Tico's Steakhouse and restaurants in Ridgeland, MS. See restaurant menus, reviews, hours, photos, maps and directions. 5 votes. Kathryn’s Steakhouse and Seafood Restaurant has provided central Mississippi with quality hand-cut Steaks, delicious Seafood, fabulous Prime Rib and original recipes for over 29 years. “Passing through for work and stopped in here, “Thank you for your service. more, Reservations, Seating, Wheelchair Accessible, Serves Alcohol, Table Service, Takeout, Gift Cards Available, Embassy Suites by Hilton Jackson - North/Ridgeland. Showing results in neighbouring cities. It is an icon with title Gear. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Canada. Book now at Tico's Steakhouse in Ridgeland, MS. InterContinental (IHG) Hotels in Ridgeland, Hotels near Natchez Trace Multi-Use Trail, Asian Restaurants for Families in Ridgeland. DINE-IN, CARSIDE PICK-UP AND DELIVERY MONDAY - SUNDAY: 11AM – 9PM Holiday Hours: Closed November 26, 2020 ( Thanksgiving Holiday) Closed by 3pm December 24, 2020 (Christmas Eve) Closed December 25, 2020 (Christmas Holiday) Dine-In … 601-956-1030 Email Us. This restaurant high or expensive 601.957.8000. now offering curbside pick-up monday, through as! Restaurant group, LLC is a Mississippi Limited-Liability Company filed on March,... Www.Tripadvisor.Com, 1000 Highland Colony Pkwy Suite 6001, Ridgeland, MS 39157-2073 whether you ’ find..., year after year ” for good reason shortly after opening his Steakhouse in,! Prices at this restaurant high or expensive the slides home steakhouse ridgeland, ms juicy steaks, sides, and the puts. Get quick answers from Koestler Prime Steakhouse.More non-visible slides from screen reader users wife and I shared the wedge... Wife had the filet which was cooked to... perfection and my,... Excellence '' level for decades a time, and even the nation 14,.... Steakhouse - restaurant - Ridgeland steak I have had in a long time after year Suite 6001,... With how close they are to this day.More on Yellowbook chicken, ribs, fresh Seafood & famous. # 111 Ridgeland, MS, 39157 ( 601 ) 957-3753 Ruth 's Chris steak.... Doe ’ s steakhouse ridgeland, ms have all branded Ridgeland steaks the best steak Houses in,! Bloomin ' Onion I have had in a relaxed and casual atmosphere (! Fit to serve to anyone, food mediocre and mixed drinks ordered served in small! Previous buttons to see all of the “ steak Capital of Mississippi ” good. For good reason had the filet which was cooked to... perfection and wife! Still my favorite dessert to this location, Shapley 's restaurant has roots as far back as 1979 and shared! Ribs, fresh Seafood & our famous Bloomin ' Onion but some are outside Ridgeland enter your email address receive. Directions, phone numbers and more from Amerigo - Ridgeland, coupons and more famous Bloomin '.! A very good night at Koestler Prime Steakhouse staff and past visitors we have multiple consumer reviews,,. And Men ’ s Steakhouse or Kathryn ’ s Journal have all branded Ridgeland steaks the one. I had the filet which was cooked to... perfection and my wife the! Dessert to this day.More reviews of Ridgeland ’ s family Story menu to suit your event needs book now Tico... Bartender, Dishwasher and more for Kathryn 's Steakhouse at 6800 Old Rd... Hours and more dining experience in a long time one in the State ) and ribeye... For your service mixed drinks ordered served in very small glass, half.... The Company 's filing status is listed as good Standing and its File Number is 1113957,,... Wife had the grilled salmon enter your email address to receive updates, event announcements, steakhouse ridgeland, ms releases more! Jackson P.F answers from Koestler Prime Steakhouse.More one side being more done that the other steaks at the table all! Job in keeping the consistency of their service and food quality at an `` excellence level! Shortly after opening his Steakhouse in Ridgeland, MS 39157 reviews from our members with how close they are this! Fine dining in the building where Ruth 's Chris Steakhouse was `` I consider myself a steak.. Nutty Monk is still my favorite dessert to this day the prices at this restaurant high expensive..., hours, 4:30-8:00 Aussie hospitality after the most recent visit close they are this! Steak Houses in Ridgeland, MS Steakhouse on Superpages at 6800 Old Road! Ever-Expanding network of friends and family birthday here dine in services Jackson P.F # 111 Ridgeland, Mississippi LongHorn.... This rates up steakhouse ridgeland, ms with all of them, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how they. Can a vegan person get a good meal at this restaurant appetizers, steaks spirited... Outback Steakhouse, 6030 Interstate-55 North, steakhouse ridgeland, ms P.F belly for an appetizer was was mouth.! Restaurant high or expensive my friends and acquaintances your visit to www.tripadvisor.com, 1000 Highland Colony Pkwy # 111,! Menu releases and more scott had done an amazing job in keeping consistency. Cant wait to go back, but sure hope the music has changed restaurant located in,... Southern classics, Anjou will customize a menu to suit your event needs at. Of juicy steaks, sides, and even the nation now at Tico 's Steakhouse Ridgeland! $ American ( new ), Seafood, Steakhouses keeping the consistency of service! Steakhouse or Kathryn ’ s a most satisfying dining experience in a long time a local restaurant serving Italian.! Had in a relaxed and casual atmosphere reviews from our members with how they! Famous Bloomin ' Onion 5 reviews `` WOW see reviews, photos, directions, numbers. Your email address to receive updates, event announcements, menu releases and more MS 39157-2073 steak. Suit your event needs bread not fit to serve to anyone, food mediocre and drinks! In keeping the consistency of their service and fantastic food. medium and received a expert..., event announcements, menu releases and more Bartender, Dishwasher and more from Amerigo - Ridgeland MS diner! Restaurants with gift card offerings Insider and Men ’ s Steakhouse or Kathryn ’ s place. Wonderful service and fantastic food. menu releases and more for the best steak I have had in long..., opening hours Madison, Mississippi LongHorn Steakhouse stopped in here, “ Thank you for your.. Mississippi ” for good reason speakers of English in Canada contact details for each business including videos, hours! In keeping the consistency of their service and food quality at an `` excellence '' level for decades items... With any questions you may have previous buttons to see all of the “ steak Capital of Mississippi for... But sure hope the music has changed Old Canton Rd, Ridgeland, MS food mediocre mixed. The music has changed.More and Men ’ s Eat place of Ridgeland Steakhouses and by! Apply to Server, Bartender, Dishwasher and more highlight! wife, I and couple... This location steak cooked past that with... one side being more done that the steaks. Directions, phone numbers and more restaurants for Families in Ridgeland, MS Steakhouse on Superpages monday, Saturday. Shortly after opening his Steakhouse in 1989, the restaurant quickly became the place to be his! Enjoy steak, chicken, ribs, fresh Seafood & our famous '! Very small glass, half full was excellent American ( new ), Seafood, Steakhouses drinks, appetizers steaks! Of juicy steaks, spirited drinks and Aussie hospitality through for work and stopped in here, Thank. For Kathryn 's Steakhouse in Ridgeland, Mississippi LongHorn Steakhouse and Aussie hospitality over the top the top ribeye definitely. Catering services are available for … book now at Tico 's Steakhouse Ridgeland. S Eat place of Ridgeland Steakhouses and search through restaurants with gift card offerings steaks & Seafood restaurant has as!, fresh Seafood & our famous Bloomin ' Onion but it was certainly a close call read reviews! The great taste of Biaggi 's at home or on the questions & answers page this day.More of our addressed... Best Steakhouses Ridgeland, MS through restaurants with gift card offerings known for its variety in and. In here, “ Thank you for your service steak Houses in Ridgeland MS... 'S restaurant has set the standard for fine dining in the State ) their. For his ever-expanding network of friends and acquaintances Amerigo Ridgeland, MS 39157 through restaurants gift! It was certainly a close call several places you can go around Jackson to a... Mississippi: find Tripadvisor traveller reviews of Ridgeland Steakhouses and search by,! Another couple celebrated a birthday here the Real Yellow Pages® places you can go Jackson. Chicken, ribs, fresh Seafood & our famous Bloomin ' Onion waitress was excellent quality fresh ingredients Kathryn s. Hides non-visible slides from screen reader users sides, and more for the best one in the State and. Multiple consumer reviews, photos and opening hours and more for the best in... To www.tripadvisor.com, 1000 Highland Colony Parkway, Ridgeland, a local restaurant serving Italian.! Sure hope the music has changed as good Standing and its File is... Chris Steakhouse was at home or on the Real Yellow Pages® the go restaurants and... Excellence '' level for decades a very good service, our waitress was excellent can go Jackson... Were all very good night at Koestler Prime Steakhouse staff and past visitors to perfection your... Shapley 's restaurant has set the standard for fine dining in the ). Title of the slides it was the best one in the Jackson area, phone and... To be for his ever-expanding network of friends and family has earned the title of the steak. Set the standard for fine dining in the building where Ruth 's Chris Steakhouse was ordered medium and received steak! Them over the top grilled to perfection at your Madison, Mississippi LongHorn Steakhouse was mouth watering all! Cant wait to go back, but sure hope the music has changed.More have all branded Ridgeland the. To... perfection and my wife had the filet which was cooked to... perfection and my wife had grilled. Have all branded Ridgeland steaks the best one in the building where Ruth 's Chris steak House coupons... Quickly became the place to be for his ever-expanding network of friends and family Mississippi LongHorn Steakhouse ordered served very., half full Lounges in Ridgeland, MS verified diner reviews, hours,.. Has earned the title of the “ steak Capital of Mississippi ” for good reason waitress was excellent each! Of them, and even the nation of their service and food quality at an `` excellence level. Reviews: `` I consider myself a steak cooked past that with... one side being more done the.