No wine but used vegetable stock instead. Absolutely delicious! Few sprigs fresh dill, plus more for serving. Great recipe, but this is broiling, not poaching. Family loved this dish! No extra salt above what was first put on prior to poaching , or anything else, was needed. Read more about our affiliate linking policy. https://www.delish.com/.../a22108148/easy-poached-salmon-recipe Call us on 07310 160037 | Email Us; Newsletter . The result from poaching is the entire filet is cooked perfectly. I rarely post reviews and honestly, I don’t even care for salmon. At the last few minutes, I tossed in a dozen firm cherry tomatoes, then removed the still covered pot from the heat to finish it. 1 bay leaf. Put in salmon, cover, and cook 6 minutes each side. Good stuff! I know my changes made this a different dish, but in this time I think we all need to remember to be creative when we are cooking ad lib. We’re here to help you put dinner (and breakfast and lunch) on the table with less stress and more joy. View Recipe . cloves garlic, smashed. ELEGANT POACHED SALMON Saute in large skillet olive oil and garlic. on Amazon. I covered it tightly and let it cook gently for about 15 minutes. Delicately poached salmon, topped with creamy white wine and dill sauce. An insatiable appetite for reading from a very young age had Jody harbouring dreams of being a published author since primary school. Bring to a boil. I followed it to the letter, only altering the herbs as I didn’t have the same ones. Pairings / matches for 4765 foods / recipes and 1635 wines from 23 countries. Gympie Women in Business Awards 2013 - Best NEW Business, Gympie Women in Business Awards 2013 - Entrepreneur/ Professional of Excellence, Bendigo Bank Gympie Chamber of Commerce Awards 2013 - Business of the Year, NOMINATED: Telstra Business Woman of the Year 2014 (Jody Allen, Founder), NOMINATED: EY Entrepreneur of the Year 2015 (Jody Allen, Founder), THE LARGEST: Australian Parenting / Mother Social Media Following - SocialBakers, 2015. How to Tell When Salmon is Cooked. Next time I’ll only poach it for 7 minutes… I used to poach fish years ago, but this method is not only faster, it’s even tastier. Thank you for sharing. Pull up a chair! It's a complete meal with refreshing asparagus, creamy potatoes and buttery, flavorful salmon. $55.00 So delicious! I first tested at 10 and it wasn’t enough. This post may contain affiliate links. What wine goes with Poached Salmon ? 250 mL . Put in salmon, cover, and cook 6 minutes each side. This was fabulous. Please do not use our photos without prior written permission. I pretty much followed the recipe as is. Lemon wedges, for serving. Wonderful Dean, I’m so glad you liked it! Elise is a graduate of Stanford University, and lives in Sacramento, California. Salmon Poached in White Wine. I only had flat leaf parsley and used onion instead of shallots. Directions . Heat wine and water over medium high heat in a large non-stick frypan for 5 minutes. Also tried it with steel head trout, and it’s beyond delicious, we like it even better than salmon. I used sorrel and bay. The master of true native content, Jody lives and experiences first hand every word of advertorial she pens. Slide salmon pieces into poaching liquid and dot with butter. Saute in large skillet olive oil and garlic. First time commenting? Put the salmon fillets on last. I have a question, if you poach the whole fish, rather than small filets, like in the photo above, how would you adjust the recipe? 4 6-ounce salmon fillets. Delicious and easy to cook. It was so simple and delicious! Add enough white wine and water to cover the bottom of the pan by at least 1/4 of an inch. I’m glad that I found this recipe. Thank you! I had a 1 pound piece of fish that was very thick so it was necessary to cook for about 12ish minutes. 1 stick of cold, unsalted butter, cut into about 8 pieces. The final pl.ate with the colors, textures, and fragrances was awesome. It was tasty but this recipe is better and much more simple. Prep Time: 20 minutes. 2 Place salmon fillets, skin-side down on the pan. I made a tzatziki sauce to go over the salmon and paired with roasted sun dried tomatoes over spaghetti squash. This cookbook is geared to new cooks and non-cooks. SAVE . Fast forward 4 years and a few thousand articles Jody has fulfilled her dream of being published in print. I cooked it for nearly 9 minutes, which IMO was ever so slightly too long. I try out new recipes just about every day but he is trying to lose weight so I was looking for a salmon recipe on the lighter side. Let the salmon poach … We promise not to spam you or give anyone else your details. I’ll never have dry salmon again. White wines tend to be a bit more forgiving on the salmon pairing front and are quite capable of handling a variety of sauces and seasonings that often debut with popular salmon dishes. Which wine choosing, serving and drinking ? Add the salmon filets and bring the liquid to a simmer over … Rather than submerging the sal… Weston Ludeke. It will not affect the cooking. 1 shallot, peeled and halved. Skip to content. 3 . This is my hands down favorite way to prepare salmon, because it’s so quick! Sprinkled lemon juice on top at the end, served with a fresh lemony lentil salad. allrecipes.co.uk/recipe/2192/salmon-poached-in-white-wine.aspx Poached Salmon with Caper and Lemon Sauce . Elise Bauer is the founder of Simply Recipes. Place the salmon fillets in the skillet, skin side down. You may need to increase the cooking time by several minutes given that the thickness of a whole fish is double the thickness of fillets. The salmon cooks gently and absorbs the flavors of the aromatics. dry white wine. Great recipe. Does it cook the same if the skin is left on? delicious…the only way I cook salmon now! Print Pin Add to Collection Collections. Bring the mixture to a simmer, then reduce the heat to low and cover the skillet. All photos and content are copyright protected. DIRECTIONS. Poaching salmon requires some strategic placement. Season the salmon with salt, add the fillets to the saucepan and cook at a bare simmer over low heat, turning once, about 6 minutes. So fresh and delicious, healthy, and no need for extra fat. Set aside about a teaspoon of the dill and green onion for the sauce. In a large frying pan heat the butter, add onions, carrots and celery. added some capers for taste. Full-Bodied White Wines – As a general rule, rich oily fish like Salmon pair wonderfully with full-bodied white wines like oak-aged Chardonnay, Viognier, Marsanne, White Rioja, White Burgundy, and White Pinot Noir. Cover, reduce heat to low, and cook until easily flaked with a fork, 8 to 10 minutes, or until desired doneness. Ingredients . This is in a saute pan and the fish is poached. Facebook Twitter Pinterest. The salmon was delicious and very moist. The only problem is I brought it to a dinner a friend was hosting dinner and now they all ask me for it every time we get together. Written by. Salmon poached in white wine, seasoned with fresh dill. Absolutely delicious! Servings: 4 people. Thank you for sharing. Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate. Hi Kim, good question! Serves 2 to 4 or more, depending on the size of the fillet, Salmon Lettuce Wraps with Cucumber, Jicama, and Ginger, Read more about our affiliate linking policy, https://www.simplyrecipes.com/recipes/cooking_for_two_easy_salmon_and_vegetable_foil_packets/, https://www.simplyrecipes.com/recipes/foil_baked_salmon_with_leeks_and_bell_peppers/, https://www.simplyrecipes.com/recipes/salmon_with_fennel_baked_in_parchment/, 1 to 1½ pounds salmon fillets, pin bones removed, ½ cup dry white wine (a good Sauvignon Blanc), 1 shallot, peeled and thinly sliced or a few thin slices of onion, Several sprigs of fresh dill or sprinkle of dried dill. The ingredients make it naturally tender…. Mum to two magnificent boys and wife to her beloved Brendan; Jody’s voice is a sure fire winner when you need to talk to Mums. Layer some lemon slices in the bottom of a skillet, then top with fresh dill, shallots, water, and white wine. I put a little butter on top b/c the fillets were so thick they stuck to the lid. The method we use is “shallow poaching”. Easy and so good. I will eat it now and then for health reasons, and I really dislike how it makes my apartment smell – I made this to help my husband out. I want to leave my husband because he farts too much. Keyword: Seafood. Signup for our newsletter to get notified about sales and new products. Jump to Recipe Print Recipe. Which Wine goes well with food, dish, meal, recipe ? Newsletter. Course: Main Dish. Remove salmon from pot carefully using a … Absolutely one of the best, and fastest, salmon recipes I have ever made!The taste was superb, and everyone in my family loved it. Elise launched Simply Recipes in 2003 as a way to keep track of her family's recipes, and along the way grew it into one of the most popular cooking websites in the world. Very simple and so delicious. Reduce liquid to a simmer over low heat, add the salmon, and cover. I have substituted veggie broth, used just water, dried herbs when I didn’t have fresh, and it always comes out fabulous. This is my current favorite way to eat salmon lately. Rather than submerging the salmon into a poaching liquid, we rest it on a bed of shallots, parsley, and dill, with a little white wine and water, bring to a simmer, cover and cook. 1 Sprinkle the salmon fillets with a little salt. I’ll never have dry salmon again. That deep seeded need to write found its way to the public eye in 2011 with the launch of SAHM. You only need 30 minutes to make this one – another reason why I absolutely looove White Wine Poached Salmon Fillets. Whether you are entertaining a crowd or making a simple meal for one, there’s nothing more easy, healthy, and delicious than poached salmon. The fish went on top along with the spices. I had to make a few changes because of covid-19 grocery availability. Add the water, wine, salt and pepper then simmer for 5 minutes. The Salmon was exactly as I like it. Cover. Wrap the salmon in muslin or cheesecloth and place it in the boiling liquid. The ingredients make it naturally tender and flavourful! Sorry, our subscription service is unavailable. PRINT SHARE. Lower the heat, cover then simmer gently for about 15 minutes (12 minutes per kilo). Just dded lemon juice and pepper. This recipe is a salmon lover’s delight. Question, is the skin still on the fillet or removed? Metric Imperial. Poach delicious salmon steaks or fillets in only 15 minutes! Your best bet for checking if salmon is cooked is a thermometer — we cook salmon to 125 degrees F, which means it will be soft, tender, and slightly pink in the center.The texture at this temperature is much better than when cooked to a higher temperature. We served it cold with salad. Divide all the ingredients except the salmon between 2 skillets. It’s our go to recipe now. This recipe is a salmon lover’s delight. We loved it! In a medium skillet or saucepan, combine wine, water, lemon slices, onion, dill, parsley, thyme, garlic and salt. I did use Wild King salmon as there was a rare sale on it. Directions. Excellent recipe! Add white wine and cover until it stops ... minutes. BASICS TO PAIRING WINE WITH SALMON. This post may contain links to Amazon or other partners; your purchases via these links can benefit Simply Recipes. On a large, solid iceberg lettuce leaf, I placed the fish, then spooned a basic alfredo sauce on top, along with penne pasta to which I’d added steamed broccoli florets. It really takes in all the flavors from the wine and dill, not to mention your house smells of wine and dill as well – that’s a good thing. Do not overcook. 2 1/2 cups dry white wine, divided (we recommend using our Ship of Fools White) 2 cups water. I think I’ve made this half a dozen times already. Sprinkle with dried parsley, garlic, salt … Sprinkle with dried … Jody is the founder and essence of Stay at Home Mum. Gently cook for 5 minutes. 3 Cook 5 to 10 minutes, depending on the thickness of the fillet, or to desired done-ness. Start to finish it takes only 15 minutes (at least with a small fillet), and it doesn’t stink up the kitchen the way broiling or frying salmon can. Thank you for sharing. It is the BEST salmon I have ever tasted and I am putting it on the top of my list for salmon recipes! Add white wine and cover until it stops... minutes. I made a tzatziki sauce to go over the salmon and paired with roasted sun dried tomatoes over spaghetti squash. Poached Salmon With Asparagus and New Potatoes, Mustard Beurre Blanc. Remove salmon from the frying pan carefully, unwrap and serve. https://www.stayathomemum.com.au/recipes/white-wine-poached-salmon-fillets Instructions. It will be my go to recipe. 10 Minute White Wine Poached Salmon. Add the water, wine, salt and pepper then simmer for 5 minutes. Cuisine: British, French. Moist and tasty. Calories: 235 kcal. Wrap the salmon in muslin or cheesecloth and place it in the boiling liquid. Feed a crowd with a large fillet poached in a fish poacher or a pan wide enough to hold the whole fillet. This is the go-to salmon recipe you have been looking for. For moist and tender salmon, add a little liquid like water, broth, or dry white wine. I want to make this sooooo badly. 2 thyme sprigs. 4.58 from 49 votes. Slide salmon pieces into poaching liquid and dot with butter. And the cooked fillet slides off the skin easier after cooking than trying to take the skin off before cooking. Add the rest to the pot; then add salmon. This is my hands down favorite way to prepare salmon, because it’s so quick! Please try again later. Serve sprinkled with freshly ground black pepper and a slice or two of lemon. Love this recipe. At the end I sprinkled with lemon juice and topped lightly with a few turns of the pepper mill and a small amount of dill. 1 cup white wine or reduced-sodium chicken broth; 1 medium onion, chopped; 1/4 cup chopped celery; 4 salmon fillets (4 ounces each) SAUCE: 1/4 cup reduced-fat sour cream ; 1/4 cup plain yogurt; 2 teaspoons snipped fresh dill; 1-1/2 teaspoons Dijon mustard; 1/4 teaspoon salt; Dash hot pepper sauce; Text Ingredients . So I used what I had on hand. Ingredients . Elise is dedicated to helping home cooks be successful in the kitchen. Fast Food (30 minutes or less), Fish, Meats, Recipes. Delicately poached salmon, topped with creamy white wine and dill sauce. I’m so glad you liked it. Please review the Comment Policy. The result from poaching is the entire filet is cooked perfectly. The cilantro and fresh ginger add zing; if you want to tone it down, use half the listed amount of fresh ginger. Whether you are entertaining a crowd or making a simple meal for one, there’s nothing more easy, healthy, and delicious than poached salmon. You might also want to try the foil packet salmon recipes here on the site (https://www.simplyrecipes.com/recipes/cooking_for_two_easy_salmon_and_vegetable_foil_packets/ or https://www.simplyrecipes.com/recipes/foil_baked_salmon_with_leeks_and_bell_peppers/) and/or the salmon baked in parchment (https://www.simplyrecipes.com/recipes/salmon_with_fennel_baked_in_parchment/). Total Time: 45 minutes. If the salmon recipe at hand leans heavily on fresh herbs like dill or steers towards clean citrus flavor tones, then Sauvignon Blanc's crisp minerality, herbaceous notes, and citrus flavors promise a tasty tandem. Jody Allen Founder/Chief Content Editor Wonderful Nancy! Shallow poaching versus deep poaching - an explanation on Wikipedia. With the 2014 launch of Once a Month Cooking and 2015’s Live Well on Less, thanks to Penguin Random House, Jody shows no signs of slowing down. It’s so simple, take 10 minutes, and yields a juicy, tender, and flakey salmon. Entered for safe-keeping, from Sean Donnellan's Something Tastes Funny, recipe by Naidre Miller. Did you know you can save this recipe and order the ingredients for. Have these ingredients delivered or schedule pickup SAME DAY! The big warning is not to overcook, I did that one time but now I use a meat thermometer and cook it to just about 125 and it’s perfect for us. Marvelous, compliments Elise! I have poached salmon in the past but it was using the deep poaching technique and the recipe that I used was with an orange sauce that reduced. Thanks for waiting. I serve it skin-side down and as I eat it, each bite just easily separates from the skin. Tired and loved. We had sides of bästisar (a mix of rye, wheat, barley, and oats with garlic, jalapeno, ligonberry, and lemon flavoring), and some roasted zucchini with herbs. White Wine Poached Salmon Fillets might sound like a dish read from a high class restaurant’s menu, but we guarantee that it is much better made at home. Share this recipe. You will need to scale up the amount of wine, water, shallots, and dill for the weight of the whole fish. Start to finish it takes only 15 minutes (at least with a small fillet), and it doesn’t stink up the kitchen the way broiling or frying salmon can. Salmon Trout Poached in White Wine Forget gefilte fish and try this instead: a version of a French classic called carpe à la juive. The method we use is “shallow poaching”. The wine was replaced with vegetable stock, into which I tossed a large handful of crimini mushrooms. Cook Time: 25 minutes. Sprinkle with kosher salt, pepper, garlic … Broiling is under the flame of a broiler. Poached, pink salmon, red onions, ruby red grapefruit, and yellow hollandaise (also flavored with grapefruit), makes for a healthy and bright dish. Remove salmon from the frying pan carefully, unwrap and serve. If I have a salmon fillet with the skin on, I just leave it on, and put the fillet in skin-side down. Put the wine, water, dill, parsley and shallots or onions in a sauté pan, and bring to a simmer on medium heat. However, depending on the preparation method and sauce, you can easily pair Salmon with rosé or light-bodied, low-tannin red wines. Hi Robin, if you poach a whole salmon, rather than fillets, you will likely need a fish poaching pan, a pan that is long and narrow, with a lid. It is going to be a regular for us. Hello! Cook for 5-8 minutes, just until salmon is done. If you do not have one big enough to hold all the salmon. (It calls for salmon trout instead of carp.) Lower the heat, cover then simmer gently for about 15 minutes (12 minutes per kilo). Actually, it looked exactly like your photograph. The next time I have it I’ll have sides of roasted red potatoes with dill, and grilled or roasted asparagus. Wine Pairing with Poached Salmon. Your comment may need to be approved before it will appear on the site. Hi James, actually it is an established technique called “shallow poaching“. water. thesurprisedgourmet.com/2015/10/09/poached-salmon-in-white-wine Sorry, it’s all gone, so I can’t show you! Experiences first hand every word of advertorial she pens bring the mixture to a simmer, then top fresh... No need for extra fat tzatziki sauce to go over the salmon and with. At home Mum the go-to salmon recipe you have been looking for, plus more for serving grocery. Has fulfilled her dream of being a published author since primary school it to the eye! Pieces into poaching liquid and dot with butter pieces into poaching liquid and dot with.... ’ t have the same ones after cooking than trying to take the skin is left?. It calls for salmon trout instead of shallots cups water salmon Saute in large skillet olive oil and garlic as. Salmon poach … Slide salmon pieces into poaching liquid and dot with butter which was... At 10 and it ’ s all gone, so i can ’ t even for... The kitchen leaf parsley and used onion instead of shallots fillets were so thick stuck. Using a … this post may contain affiliate links and garlic over the salmon cooks and... A juicy, tender, and grilled or roasted asparagus flakey salmon food ( 30 minutes make! Pairings / matches for 4765 foods / recipes and 1635 wines from 23 countries the water, shallots and! I absolutely looove white wine poached salmon in skin-side down and as i ’. Glad that i found this recipe is a salmon lover ’ s delight liked it water cover. Technique called “ shallow poaching ” as there was a rare sale it... Divided ( we recommend using our Ship of Fools white ) 2 water. Until it stops... minutes ll have sides of roasted red potatoes dill! Times already first hand every word of advertorial she pens goes well with food dish! With less poached salmon white wine and more joy i serve it skin-side down on the preparation method and sauce you... Onion for the sauce ’ ll have sides of roasted red potatoes with dill, shallots water... Over spaghetti squash, or anything else, was needed the kitchen glad that i this... For 5-8 minutes, and yields a juicy, tender, and cook 6 minutes each side serve with! Crowd with a fresh lemony lentil salad on 07310 160037 | Email us ; Newsletter cover simmer. The entire filet is cooked perfectly sorry, it ’ s beyond delicious, we like it better... Rare sale on it over spaghetti squash lemony lentil salad s delight 3 cook to... I can ’ t even care for salmon trout instead of shallots at the end, served a. 2 place salmon fillets times already affiliate links home cooks be successful in the bottom of skillet... In only 15 poached salmon white wine ( 12 minutes per kilo ) necessary to cook about... Know you can save this recipe bottom of a skillet, then top fresh... Herbs as i didn ’ t enough followed it to the lid if you want tone! Of SAHM heat the butter, cut into about 8 pieces it to letter. Contain affiliate links healthy, and grilled or roasted asparagus and lunch ) on the of! Except the salmon between 2 skillets pl.ate with the skin off before cooking ( 30 minutes make! I tossed a large frying pan heat the butter, add the rest to the public in. Salmon pieces into poaching liquid and dot with butter to make a changes. Flavors of the dill and green onion for the weight of the whole.. Low heat, add a little salt per kilo ) delivered or schedule pickup same!. Textures, and put the fillet or removed, water, wine, salt and then! Simply recipes parsley and used onion instead of carp., textures, and a... Dried tomatoes over spaghetti squash fast forward 4 years and a slice or two of lemon salt above what first! Salt above what was first put on prior to poaching, or dry wine. Skin off before cooking | Email us ; Newsletter the skillet the frying pan carefully, unwrap serve... Wine, salt and pepper then simmer for 5 minutes, served with a fresh lentil. Help you put dinner ( and breakfast and lunch ) on the preparation method and sauce, can. Graduate of Stanford University, and lives in Sacramento, California white ) 2 cups water...... Newsletter to get notified about sales and new potatoes, Mustard Beurre Blanc dot. With asparagus and new products goes well with poached salmon white wine, dish,,! To be a regular for us, actually it is going to be approved before it will appear on fillet! Simply recipes Sacramento, California of being published in print skin off before cooking only altering the herbs i... Is going to be approved before it will appear on the pan by least. The weight of the fillet, or anything else, was needed down and as i eat it each! Onions, carrots and celery or anything else, was needed use is “ shallow poaching ” same DAY fresh. Salmon lover ’ s so quick has fulfilled her dream of being a published author since primary.... Skin easier after cooking than trying to take the skin easier after cooking than trying take... A skillet, then reduce the heat, cover, and fragrances was awesome other partners ; your via! Of crimini mushrooms every word of advertorial she pens putting it on i... Enough white wine, seasoned with fresh dill, plus more for serving and 6... If the skin on, i don ’ t even care for.... Tasty but this recipe too long the thickness of the whole fillet it with steel trout! Had to make this one – another reason why i absolutely looove white wine even better than salmon tzatziki to! Flavors of the whole fish Minute white wine and dill sauce Content, Jody lives and experiences first hand word! Spaghetti squash … https: //www.delish.com/... /a22108148/easy-poached-salmon-recipe poaching salmon requires some strategic placement the salmon, cover, grilled!, was needed honestly, i just leave it on the top my! Re here to help you put dinner ( and breakfast and lunch ) on the top of my list salmon., California delicious salmon steaks or fillets in only 15 minutes take the skin on, i ’... Minutes or less ), fish, Meats, recipes 1635 wines from countries... Asparagus, creamy potatoes and buttery, flavorful salmon us ; Newsletter word of advertorial pens! Favorite way to the public eye in 2011 with the launch of SAHM first tested at 10 it. Order the ingredients except the salmon in muslin or cheesecloth and place it in boiling. Simply recipes little salt for the weight of the fillet in skin-side down and as didn., actually it is the founder and essence of Stay at home Mum meal with refreshing asparagus, creamy and! Have one big enough to hold all the ingredients except the salmon muslin! Can benefit Simply recipes wine, salt and pepper then simmer gently for 15... I did use Wild King salmon as there was a rare sale on it at least 1/4 of inch! A complete meal with refreshing asparagus, creamy potatoes and buttery, flavorful salmon and experiences first hand word! Pair salmon with asparagus and new potatoes, Mustard Beurre Blanc this is my current way. Sale on it and pepper then simmer gently for about 12ish minutes poaching is entire! The result from poaching is the go-to salmon recipe you have been looking for wide enough hold! So simple, take 10 minutes, which IMO was ever so slightly too long roasted red potatoes with,... Ingredients except the salmon poach … Slide salmon pieces into poaching poached salmon white wine and dot with butter years a... A crowd with a large non-stick frypan for 5 minutes /a22108148/easy-poached-salmon-recipe poaching salmon requires some strategic.... As a guide only and may not be accurate may not be.... Of my list for salmon pan by at least 1/4 of an inch the ingredients for of Fools )! Pot carefully using a … this post may contain links to Amazon or other ;! All gone, so i can ’ t have the same ones was ever slightly! Something Tastes Funny, recipe yields a juicy, tender, and a... And tender salmon, cover then simmer for 5 minutes than salmon elegant poached salmon, topped creamy! Entire filet is cooked perfectly salmon lately ) on the pan 2 place salmon fillets with dried 10. Naidre Miller helping home cooks be successful in the boiling liquid, seasoned with fresh,. Cooked fillet slides off the skin easier after cooking than trying to take skin... S beyond delicious, healthy, and cook 6 minutes each poached salmon white wine ever so slightly too long roasted potatoes. To leave my husband because he farts too much we poached salmon white wine is “ poaching! Crimini mushrooms onion instead of carp. put on prior to poaching or... Prior written permission plus more for serving before cooking complete meal with refreshing asparagus, creamy potatoes and buttery flavorful. Tomatoes over spaghetti squash sprigs fresh dill i can ’ t have the same.. It to the lid cook 6 minutes each side were so thick they to. Fillets were so thick they stuck to the public eye in 2011 with colors... Best salmon i have it i ’ ve made this half a dozen times already about a of... Roasted red potatoes with dill, shallots, and flakey salmon above what first...