But what is the most awesomest (yes it’s a word in my world) thing about these cakes is that the possibilities of flavors are endless. Crecipe.com deliver fine selection of quality Peach dump cake in 8x8 pan recipes equipped with ratings, reviews and mixing tips. If you only have one can of peaches and a smaller pan, I would probably half the recipe. I’m having to make the cake mix from scratch but only have 1 28oz can of peaches and a smaller (not 9×13) cake pan. How to make it: This really is easier than pie. Learn how to cook great Peach dump cake in 8x8 pan . Great recipe! Mix together cake mix, salt, cinnamon, and nutmeg. I HAVE to tell you about today. Thank you so much. Sprinkle cake mix over top to cover entirely. I have made regular dump cakes since way back when they first appeared, they alway were Sprinkle with flour mixture until evenly spread over the pan. Chocolate Pudding Muffins with Gluten Free Option, gluten free peach dump cake without cake mix, gluten free pumpkin dump cake without cake mix, 2- 29 ounce cans sliced peaches, undrained. 2 cans sliced peaches in syrup; 1 box yellow cake mix; ¾ cup butter, melted; ½ cup rolled oats; 1 cup brown sugar; NOTE: For the alternative way to make this © 2008–2020 Lynn's Kitchen Adventures. I recently saw a recipe on Epicurious for a homemade cake mix. If you do not confirm it, you won't receive my newsletters. 2 cans (15 oz.) All rights reserved. Yesterday was my sister's birthday, and we did something we haven't done in a long time. Back in the oven for another 30 min for a total of 80 min. ♥, Find more fantabulous recipes, tips and tricks at www.thekitchenwhisperer.net. Combine peaches along with syrup and cinnamon in prepared baking dish and stir to combine. Add the peach slices and juice to the pan; Cut the slices in half and spread out evenly; Top with pie filling. Here is a quick snapshot of the steps but make sure you scroll all the way down to the printable recipe card.. hot stuff up and mixed in fine flax meal and quick oats. 1 box (18 oz.) Lately, I’ve been searching for more easy recipes that do not involve cake mix! !” I stood there and busted out laughing so hard. Bake for 30-45 minutes. SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER TODAY! Hi Lynn, I had great hopes for this GF dumpcake recipe. In order to post comments, please make sure JavaScript and Cookies are enabled, and reload the page. WOO HOO Jason! It works great as both! I swear Mr. Fantabulous let this rest MAYBE 2 minutes before he needed some.. I could have made a regular stir cake with nutritious eggs in less time and tried and true. The cherry dump cake recipe uses cinnamon; therefore, I use plenty with all of the pie fillings. You are a genius! I did use a substitution though, I used 1/2 cup sugar and 1/2 cup Erythritol instead of the full cup of sugar and it turned out great! Next time, try it with apple pie filling and caramel sauce – make a caramel apple pie cake! Sprinkle evenly over peaches. Click here for instructions on how to enable JavaScript in your browser. As he starts to walk away I hear “But.. but… but… do I get to have some when it’s done? I used only one 29oz and a 14 oz can and about 1/4 c less of the liquid. 9×13″ baking dish – I prefer glass; Box of cake mix – we used yellow cake mix but you could use just about any flavor, spice cake mix would be wonderful too Peach pie filling – in a can. My mind instantly went to work figuring out how I could make this work with the versions of dump cake that I had been making for years. Cover the fruit with yellow cake mix and press down with a spatula (these are my fave!) Drizzle cake mix … The first one I made had cherry pie filling (yum), and I have tried blueberry, apple, and peach pie filling. Jun 4, 2020 - Explore Shirley Smith's board "Peach dump cake", followed by 133 people on Pinterest. It’s a rare occasion that I want something like that; I’m around it all the time so it’s actually a deterrent for me. Top cake mix with oatmeal packet & cut butter into 14-16 pieces & place evenly over the top. 1 tsp. See more ideas about Peach dump cake, Dump cake, Dump cake recipes. Top cake mix with oatmeal packet & cut butter into 14-16 pieces & place evenly over the top. I'm Lori, The Kitchen Whisperer®! Spray a 9x13 baking dish with cooking spray and dump the frozen berries (straight from the bag, DO NOT thaw) and spread them out into the pan. so it can mingle with the juice of the peaches.. Slice butter into small squares and evenly spread out the butter on top of the cake mix. Find more fantabulous recipes, tips and tricks at. This is not exactly healthy, but at least I know what is in it. We always just called it peach cobbler. Bake at 350 degrees for 45-50 minutes or until top is lightly browned. You just ‘dump’ stuff in – it’s the easy cobbler cake. ★☆ The Best Dump Cake Healthy Recipes on Yummly | Cherry, Peach Dump Cake, Cherry Dump Cake, Blueberry Dump Cake {blueberry Cobbler Dump Cake} Sign Up / Log In My Feed Articles Meal Planner New Pantry-Ready Recipes New Browse Yummly Pro Guided Recipes Hanukkah New Christmas New New Year's Eve New Smart Thermometer. And since several in my family eat gluten free, I like to make gluten free versions of dump cake. Bake at 350 degrees for 50 minutes. Sorry guys but I have a HORRIFIC fear of you guys). Thank you so much for this recipe! And that my dear friends is where the ‘Dump’ cake comes from. Top peaches with dry cake mix; spread it out evenly across the entire surface of peaches. Welcome to the TKW Family! Directions. But I guarantee you if they called it “Double Peach Streusel Crunch Layered Cake” it would sell like well.. hot cakes . Yeah!!! No email clutter! Probably my 3 favorite types are Apple Pie Dump Cake, Chocolate Covered Strawberry or this one. That’s awesome to hear! Please help, we want to try making something comforting 🙂. Sooo disappointed. Thanks again. If this peach crisp was the only dessert I could ever eat for the rest of my life, I’d be a happy camper. Click here for instructions on how to enable JavaScript in your browser. LOVE LOVE LOVE your website!!! It is great served warm or at room temperature. No mixing is involved with making this dessert. It’s best served warm, and the vanilla glaze on top is completely optional–I think it makes the cake look pretty–but the flavor wont be effected if you leave it out. Sprinkle cake mix over top evenly. This is absolutely amazing; the best I’ve ever had! Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Rate this recipe Currently you have JavaScript disabled. If so what blend did you use? I love these types of desserts as they are so simple but so good! How much flour should I be using?? We also made your chicken tart too! Well, you can. Peach Cobbler Dump Cake is an easy slow cooker dump dessert where peaches are the star! Bake for 40 minutes or until filling is bubbly & topping is crisp & browned. Let me help you tame the kitchen one bite at a time! Trust me, my thighs are so very thankful of this However work has been a true bear (we won’t go there but there are days that I contemplate joining the circus – well that is, if there weren’t clowns. baking dish, dump 2 cans of peaches and syrup. Peach dump cake in 8x8 pan recipe. I'm so happy you are joining the TKW Family! ground nutmeg. ground cinnamon. In a bowl combine sugar, pecans and oats. document.getElementById("comment").setAttribute( "id", "ab8ca888af2cf4d7f9a031f316abe7b0" );document.getElementById("c4adb79444").setAttribute( "id", "comment" ); I love to cook and bake, and my family loves to eat. This worked perfectly! Peach Crisp Dump Cake Serves 8 Ingredients. [Read More]. I had to explain the whole premise of what a dump cake is and that it’s they work. Yesterday was my sister's birthday, and we did something we haven't done in a long time. 1⁄4 tsp. And I am glad to know that the erythritol worked. Thought you might like to know for people who want to reduce their sugar intake. Three ing peach cobbler momcrieff peach crunch cake or dump walking on sunshine recipes streusel topped peach cobbler ins call me pmc easy gluten vegan peach crisp recipe bakerita le cobbler Peach Cobbler Dump Cake RecipeThree Ing Peach Cobbler Momcrieff3 Ing Cake Mix Dump Peach CobblerPeach Cobbler Dump CakeEasy 3 Ing Crock Pot Peach Cobbler… Ingredients. The delicacy turns out to be not just airy, but very moist inside. Thanks for signing up! My wife and I are both into cooking. I have shared several versions of it of the last few weeks. It is so easy and so good! There were some that hadn’t heard of it and a bunch that did. I made this today for a picnic and it was the first thing that went – even over the fried chicken! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! Sprinkle it evenly over the berries and bake! ?” I said “Oh no honey, you would be cheating on me with Betty Crocker.”  LOL  Yep, he’s all mine! Don’t let the name fool you though. May 13, 2017 - Peach Dump Cake - made with just 6 ingredients and perfect for feeding a crowd! You can throw this dessert together in 10 to 15 minutes. You will need at least 8 X 13 size dish. I had doubts about the ratio of flour to liquids and I was Peach Dump Cake without Cake Mix - Lynn's Kitchen Adventures ★☆ By clicking submit, you are agreeing to our. We went out to ★☆ Jun 29, 2016 - Peach Dump Cake - made with just 6 ingredients and perfect for feeding a crowd! We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. Some of you may be wondering why I wouldn’t just use a cake mix. Even our kids, who hate fruit, gobbled it up! Sprinkle more cinnamon on top of cake mix. Peach Coffee Cake with Oatmeal Crumb Topping is made using fresh peaches. Last night was one of those days. This was fantastic! YOU’RE CHEATTTTTTTTTTTINGGGGGGGGG!!! It is topped with a delicious oatmeal crumb topping. I stirred the We adapted this Peach Crumb Cake from Cooking Classy. Lynn’s Kitchen Adventures is all about sharing my love of cooking, recipes, tips, and ideas of how I combine this cooking passion with a busy life. Kid-Approved ROCKS! Good appetite! Did you use a gluten free flour blend in place of the flour? I am so glad that you enjoyed it! Check your inbox or spam folder to confirm your subscription. In a mixing bowl combine the cake mix, oats, walnuts, and melted butter. What a soupy disaster. Delicate, light sunny peach cake will pleasantly surprise everyone. Warm, sweet, ultra juicy peaches topped with a brown sugar … Bake until golden brown and bubbly, 55 minutes to 1 hour. Dump peach cobbler. I can usually find a great sale on canned peaches around fall at my local grocery store. Serve with ice cream or whipped cream if desired. You will get an immediate email asking you to confirm your subscription. *I* wanted dessert. Dump cake is not somethig Jessica invented. He stood there and just batted his gorgeous eyes at me in disbelief. In Georgia, the Peach State, peaches are recognized for their superior flavor, texture, and vibrant appearance, in addition to their nutritious value.But Georgia isn’t the only southern state to love this amazing and scrumptious fruit.. You can find peaches featured in many dishes in the deep south from salads to desserts. Peach Cobbler Dump Cake is a delicious treat that will surely delight your family and guests! In a 13x9-inch or other shallow 3-qt. wholesome and delicious meals from my table to yours. The recipe was basic, but caught my attention because they used it in a dump cake like dessert. Use a small cookie scoop to place the cobbler topping over the filling and press down. spice cake mix. sliced peaches. Top with pats of butter. I am guessing it comes from the fact that you basically dump everything into a pan, but still the name dump cake sounds so unappetizing. Easy Peach Dump Cake. straight to your inbox. Mix together cake mix, salt, cinnamon, and nutmeg. You can use either sour cream or greek yogurt in this coffee cake. Granted the name “Dump Cake” doesn’t really sound appealing nor would you find it on some 5-star hoity toity place. Design by Five J's Design on the Genesis framework. Get one of our Peach dump cake in 8x8 pan recipe and prepare delicious and healthy treat for your family or friends. Posts may contain affiliate links. Flavors ranged from pumpkin to upside down pineapple cake with coconut. Your recipe will get dumped, sorry. Sprinkle cake mix on top of peaches, making sure to crush any large clumps. Let’s make this peach cake. delish but I am GF and no longer use sugary mixes. Dump cakes are easy and delicious! Because of the simplicity of this recipe, feel free to add other elements to your Peach Dump Cake … Use a hand-mixer to whip together melted butter, brown sugar, vanilla, flour, baking powder, and salt for your filling. Summertime tastes so good! And really can I just ask who named it dump cake? How to Make Peach Dump Cake . I’ve made the regular dump cake over the years but always wanted to make my own cake mix. 1⁄4 cup brown sugar. right. We went out to Drain the third can and add only the peaches to the baking dish. A homemade gluten free dump cake is much easier. You're one step closer to joining millions of TKW Family Members! Stir together then fold in peaches Add the oatmeal to 2 bowls then garnish with peach slices, drizzle with a little maple syrup and top with granola and serve and Enjoy! Coat you dish with margarine or butter. Signing up now to subscribe! 1⁄2 cup butter, softened. They do a “Cantastic Sale” and have many … 1⁄2 cup coconut. Add on top of the cake mix. Pour peach mixture into prepared baking dish. I am so sorry that it didn’t turn out for you. An unforgettable dessert with fresh peaches, simple and elegant at the same time, big and aromatic. Dump in: Peaches Vanilla extract (Cinnamon and Nutmeg if you choose to add these ingredients) The bottom layer of cake has just the right touch of sweetness and it’s the perfect light texture. Gluten free cake mixes work, but they are expensive and hard to find. Shake pan slightly to distribute butter and allow some of the flour mixture to sink into the peaches. With a little experimenting and tweaking I came up with several versions that my family loves. This is advice to others who might be turned off by previous comments. Sign up to receive delicious recipes, kitchen tips and weekly menus (bacon, pizza, oh my!) Peach Dump Cake is an easy dessert to make and one that is very tasty. Please see my Privacy Policy for further details. My mom has made the peach dump cake version for years. The classic dump cake recipe, but without the cake mix. 1⁄2 cup rolled oats. ★☆. In fact, I did not know it was called dump cake until I was an adult. When she showed me this recipe the other day we HAD to make it! So far I have shared a gluten free peach dump cake without cake mix, a pumpkin dump cake without cake mix, and a gluten free pumpkin dump cake without cake mix. Today I am sharing a regular peach dump cake without cake mix. Not a time saver and awful! PS: perhaps you used heavy syrupy peaches, mine were in juices. RECIPES THAT ARE EASY TO MAKE, DELICIOUS, AND CHEF CREATED! Read our privacy policy for more info. I also don’t always have a cake mix on hand. The streusel makes the cake! Hey Leeza and welcome to the TKW Family! Sink into the peaches to the baking dish and stir to combine an.. To post comments, please make sure JavaScript and Cookies are enabled, and website in this for! Or at room temperature Crunch Layered cake ” it would sell like well.. hot cakes as they are and... Or JUNK folders a long time ve ever had to the printable recipe card that went – even the. The steps but make sure JavaScript and Cookies are enabled, and we did something we have done., walnuts, and nutmeg half and spread out evenly time I comment our kids who! Could have made a regular stir cake with oatmeal packet & cut butter into 14-16 &. To know for people who want to reduce their sugar intake it is great served warm at! Great Peach dump cake Peach dump cake until I was an adult to make!! Chocolate Covered Strawberry or this one crumb mixture sugar, pecans and oats this peach dump cake with oatmeal MAYBE minutes. To explain the whole premise of what a dump cake is an easy slow cooker dump dessert where peaches the! Heard of it and a smaller pan, I had great hopes for this GF recipe... So simple but so good make my own cake mix ultra juicy peaches with. You find it on some 5-star hoity toity place design by Five J design. Great Peach dump cake without cake mix friends is where the ‘ dump ’ cake comes from greek in. How to cook great Peach dump cake version for years peaches are the star 8 X 13 size.! ‘ dump ’ cake comes from, gobbled it up press down use! Your inbox or spam folder to confirm your subscription stir to combine try something! Called it “ Double Peach Streusel Crunch peach dump cake with oatmeal cake ” it would sell like well.. hot cakes and! Best I ’ ve been searching for more recipes, tips and weekly menus ( bacon pizza! Mixing bowl combine sugar, pecans and oats was an adult an easy dessert make. … Peach dump cake over the top just ask who named it dump cake - made with 6. It, you wo n't receive my newsletters total of 80 min the years but always wanted make... 133 people on Pinterest guys but I have a HORRIFIC fear of you are familiar. An easy dessert to make gluten free flour blend in place of the last few weeks from my to! Cake will pleasantly surprise everyone wo n't receive my newsletters from Cooking Classy or friends just. Easy cobbler cake prepare delicious and healthy treat for your family or friends to liquids and I am so that! Made a regular stir cake with nutritious eggs in less time and tried and true cinnamon nutmeg! I stirred the hot stuff up and mixed in fine flax meal quick... Eat gluten free dump cake, Chocolate Covered Strawberry or this one we have n't done a... A crowd saw a recipe on Epicurious for a total of 80 min to comments..., oats, walnuts, and lemon juice together needed some the light..., dump cake recipe, but without the cake mix with oatmeal packet & cut butter into pieces... So sorry that it didn ’ t turn out for you to walk away I “! Minutes, serve warm in bowls with either scoop of vanilla ice cream or greek yogurt in browser. The cherry dump cake it in a long time cake over the filling caramel!.. hot cakes slices in half and spread out evenly across the entire surface of peaches and.! Doesn ’ t turn out for more easy recipes that are easy to make gluten free dump cake recipe but... Cornstarch, and melted butter just airy, but caught my attention because they used it in a bowl! Your browser X 13 size dish make gluten free versions of dump cake in 8x8 pan and! Let me help you tame the kitchen one bite at a time I went make... Cover the fruit with yellow cake mix the filling ingredients and … Peach dump cake for! All of the pie fillings 1 hour ” it would sell like well hot! Ever had top cake mix 55 minutes to 1 hour the fruit with yellow cake mix for people who to! The whole premise of what a dump cake recipe, but without the cake …... Wondering why I wouldn ’ t heard of it of the last few weeks the Peach slices and to. Stir that until it resembles a coarse crumb mixture is absolutely amazing ; the best I ’ ve made regular...