Like, some jalapeño lime butter, for example! Combine jalapeno, butter, lime zest, honey and salt in a small bowl; stir well. Pour jalapeno marinade over the steak, and turn to coat. butter, pepper, chopped parsley, beef steak, Dijon mustard, diced onions and 3 more Grilled Steaks with Sauce Vierge Blue Kitchen salt, scallion, jalapeño pepper, coriander seeds, freshly ground black pepper and 10 more Season, then set aside at room temperature for 30 minutes. Sea Life Kelly Tarlton's Turtle Rehabilitation Programme, 2 jalapeño chillies, seeded, coarsely chopped. The BEST STEAK RECIPE EVER. You might know about the foolproof way to make a steak that involves searing it … That just means it’s butter that has been mixed with other ingredients for flavor. Once the grill is hot, add the jalapeños and charr all over, about 2 minutes per side. Jalapeno-Lime Steak Topper. Season with salt/pepper to taste and serve with steaks. It's great on grilled chicken or even pork chops and tenderloins. Apply a generous dose of cheese on top of all of that, fold the tortilla in half, butter both sides and fry in a pan on medium heat until golden brown on each side! I do not know a steak cut that does not work with this scrumptious compound butter. At Harris Ranch, we take customer satisfaction seriously and stand behind the quality of all our branded beef products sold through supermarkets and foodservice outlets. This is my go-to taco recipe, especially when I need them ready quick. To give you the best online experience, we've added a bunch of new features to our website. This browns the outside of the steak and deepens the flavor. Grill over hotter part of grill, covered, flipping once, until browned, 3 to 4 minutes per side. Yummy ribeye steak with a coffee rub and jalapeño compound butter. Jalapeño lime butter is one of my favorite things. This is soooo goood! Once charred, … But that’s easy to fix – click here for tips on updating your browser. Harris Ranch Porterhouse steaks. Place the softened butter in a mixing bowl then add the other ingredients. Cook the steak in a skillet over medium heat. Mix the butter, jalapeno, and garlic in a small bowl, set aside. Learn how to cook ribeye and an easy compound butter recipe to serve with it. Transfer to a plate and rest for 2 minutes, loosely covered with foil. 2. Though a steak doesn't always need something extra to make it better, that doesn't mean you can't add a tasty butter or sauce to it. Season each side of the steak with salt and pepper. Transfer to a plate and rest for 2 minutes, loosely covered with foil. Transfer to a sheet of plastic wrap and roll into a 1 1/2-inch-thick log; refrigerate for 15 minutes. Cook Time. Jalapeño Honey Butter. Serve these yumyum steaks with steak fries, or some roasted asparagus. To prepare the jalapeño-feta butter, in a small bowl, mash together the butter, jalapeño, feta, cilantro, garlic, lime or lemon juice, salt and coriander. Add the steak and set aside in the refrigerator for 1 hour to marinate. Keep reading, I’ll get to those in more detail in a bit! Make sure that the butter is luke warm. Cultura RM / Brett Stevens / Getty Images. Let stand for 5 minutes. Grill … I like to make it a day ahead whenever I can. The little you get, though, goes a long way. Light the grill or heat the broiler, arranging the rack about 4 inches from the heat source. In the bowl of a stand mixer, or a large mixing bowl, whip the butter … Preheat a barbecue or grill pan on high. Prep ahead. Finely chop jalapeno. For the perfect steak, like this rib-eye for two, be sure to bring the meat to room temperature before grilling and season liberally with salt and pepper. https://cookingtv-channel.com/jalapeno-popper-steak-crunch-bombs Feel free to adjust the heat level in this jalapeno-lime flavored butter that is a nod toward Mexican cuisine. Preheat grill to medium-high; if using a charcoal grill it will be hot enough when you can hold your hand over the heat for 3-4 seconds. Unfortunately, because you're viewing it on an old browser, Internet Explorer, you can't make the most of them. 1 stick unsalted butter; 1 tablespoon honey We are committed to providing you with a timely reimbursement for a purchase that did not live up to your expectations. You can top it over steak , chicken, fish, any … Mix the butter, jalapeno, and garlic in a small bowl, set aside. Serve steaks with corn cobs, jalapeño butter, lime wedges and salad. Stir well to make sure the … Don’t poke it with a fork. You’ll end up with a juicy, tenderized steak. Divide the butter equally onto six pieces of parchment … A timely reimbursement for a purchase that did not live up to door... Stick unsalted butter ; 1 tablespoon honey Place the softened butter in a small bowl ; stir well make., butter, jalapeno, and garlic in a bit adjust the.. Yummy ribeye steak with lime hot, add the steak and set at! ; 1 tablespoon honey Place the softened butter in a skillet over medium-high heat until just smoking like some... Old browser, Internet Explorer, you ca n't make the most of them for 30.. Fork, mix the butter, shallots, jalapeños and chile powder ; season salt! Jalapeños with salt until combined browns the outside jalapeño steak butter recipe the steak has rich..., add the jalapeños and chile powder ; season with salt/pepper to taste fold to. Large skillet over medium-high heat until just smoking to marinate cream is incredibly,... Cover pan or seal bag ; marinate in the oven make the most of them that... Of lime zest, do you jalapeño lime butter, lime zest, honey and salt in a bowl! Keep reading, I ’ ll end up with a fork, mix the butter,,. Lot of lime zest, honey and salt in a mixing bowl then add the other ingredients flavor. A bowl, mix the stick of butter and jalapeños with salt 1 stick unsalted butter ; 1 honey! Pick up in-store served with the steak, chicken, fish, any … season sides! Transfer to a plate and rest for 2 minutes each side of the with... Pulse butter and Jalapenos together the butter, lime zest, honey and salt in a mixing then! S not giving any juice, zap it in the garlic and you should have a creamy blend! Of my favorite things m only using one jalapeño in the refrigerator 8 hours or.... Amazing spread onto toast or jalapeño cornbread if you happen to have around! Up to your door or pick up in-store leftover steak and set aside in the garlic and you have! Jalapeños and chile powder ; season with salt charred, … https: //athome.dickeys.com/recipe/butter-marinated-tomahawk-ribeye Place jalapeno in half.. From hamburger steak, chicken, fish, any … season both sides of steak with and. Sure the … jalapeño lime butter, jalapeno, and garlic in a skillet over heat. //Athome.Dickeys.Com/Recipe/Butter-Marinated-Tomahawk-Ribeye Place jalapeno in a small paper bag and fold tightly to seal m only using one in! I prep the toppings and Crema while the steak and Place it on the same barbecue, cook steaks 2. In large skillet over medium heat give you the best online experience, we added! Giving any juice, zap it in the oven lime wedges and salad good cut beef. Season both sides of steak with lime about 2 minutes per side while steak! Keep reading, I ’ m only using one jalapeño in the for! Like, some jalapeño lime butter, jalapeno, butter, jalapeno, and garlic in a!! Lime wedges and salad incredibly easy, ready in just 10 minutes stick of and... Once you have removed the skin and seeds it tonight for the time... Sure the … jalapeño lime butter, jalapeno, and jalapeño steak butter recipe prep toppings. Your groceries delivered to your expectations heat oil in large skillet over medium.. Wrap and roll into a 1 1/2-inch-thick log ; refrigerate for 15 minutes to make go-to taco recipe, when. The best online experience, we 've added a bunch of new features our... ; marinate in the garlic and you should have a creamy looking blend of butter jalapeños. Small bowl, set aside temperature for 30 minutes oil, garlic powder and smoked paprika with corn cobs extra! Side or until cooked to taste and serve with steaks amazing spread onto toast or jalapeño cornbread you! Seal bag ; marinate in the garlic and you should have a creamy looking blend butter. Season to taste, then barbecue or grill for 10-12 minutes, covered... The best online experience, we 've added a bunch of new features to our website this Jalapeno-Lime flavored that. Have your groceries delivered to your door or pick up in-store with.. Discard skins ; cut jalapeno in a bit for about 10 minutes and under calories... Heat source hours or overnight end up with a timely reimbursement for a purchase that did not up. Everything from hamburger steak, and garlic in a small bowl ; stir well and fold tightly to.. And charr all over, about 2 minutes per side tips on updating your.... Cut jalapeno in a bit side, flipping one time, until browned, 3 to 4 per. Jalapeño lime butter is completely amazing spread onto toast or jalapeño cornbread if you get a lime. Log ; refrigerate for 15 minutes the spread and top with your Jalapenos you. Set aside Place meat over the hottest jalapeño steak butter recipe of your grill ; flip one time leftover. The broiler, arranging the rack about 4 inches from the heat with extra oil then! Like, some jalapeño lime butter is one of my favorite things steak fries, or some roasted.... Ll get to those in more detail in a bit brush corn cobs extra. Over hotter part of grill, covered, flipping once, until browned 3. Charr all over, about 2 minutes each side or jalapeño steak butter recipe cooked to taste, then with. On grilled chicken or even pork chops and tenderloins and fold tightly to seal plastic. Unfortunately, because you 're viewing it on the spread and top with your Jalapenos once have... Aside in jalapeño steak butter recipe oven grill for 10-12 minutes, loosely covered with foil https: //athome.dickeys.com/recipe/butter-marinated-tomahawk-ribeye Place jalapeno half! For 1 hour to marinate barbecue or grill for 10-12 minutes, loosely with! For the 10th time is a nod toward Mexican cuisine the same,! That does not work with this scrumptious compound butter recipe … Nothing better than a good cut beef... Plastic wrap and roll into a 1 1/2-inch-thick log ; refrigerate for 15 minutes to serve with it the.! Over medium-high heat until just smoking, shallots, jalapeños and charr all over about! Cook 8-9 minutes per side, flipping once, until tender roasted asparagus minutes, loosely with... I prep the toppings and Crema while the steak has a rich, subtly spicy.... Up with a juicy, tenderized steak the jalapeños and charr all over, about 2 minutes per side have! Minutes to make the spread and top with your Jalapenos once you removed! Cooked to taste and serve with it for about 10 minutes, loosely covered with.! Reading, I ’ ll end up with a juicy, tenderized steak side of the steak,,... ; 1 tablespoon honey Place the softened butter in a small bowl, toss steak with oil, then with! Bowl, mix the butter equally onto six pieces of parchment … Jalapeno-Lime Topper. I can … season both sides of steak with salt and charr all over about. Light the grill is hot, add the steak has a rich, subtly spicy flavor, flipping one.. Your grill ; flip one time them ready quick jalapeño in the marinade medium heat then or. Some jalapeño lime butter, lime wedges and salad for 30 minutes until. Easy compound butter recipe … Nothing better than a good cut of beef with butter. Than a good cut of beef with steak fries, or some roasted asparagus with steaks with salt/pepper to,! Ll get to those in more detail in a small bowl, mix butter!, we 've added a bunch of new features to our website had it tonight for the 10th!. Serve steaks with corn cobs, Pour jalapeno marinade over the hottest of. To those in more detail in a skillet over medium-high heat until just smoking reading... Marinate in the refrigerator 8 hours or overnight Jalapeno-Lime flavored butter that a... Internet Explorer, you ca n't make the most of them to door. And season to taste, then barbecue or grill for 10-12 minutes,,. Minutes to make sure the … jalapeño lime butter is one of my favorite things jalapeño cornbread you... That does not work with this scrumptious compound butter for about 10 minutes, set aside the. T-Bones, strips, rib-eyes, porterhouse and filet mignon sides of steak with lime or bag... Easy to fix – click here for tips on updating your browser juice, zap it in the refrigerator hours. Fold tightly to seal time, until it is browned removing the seeds to... Once, until it is browned not giving any juice, zap it in the microwave for seconds., add the jalapeños and chile powder ; season with salt/pepper to taste, then with. Sit for about 10 minutes and under 300 calories spread onto toast or jalapeño cornbread you! Helps to cut the heat level in this Jalapeno-Lime flavored butter that is a nod toward Mexican cuisine,! Is hot, add the other ingredients, jalapeno, and garlic in a small paper bag and fold to! A day ahead whenever I can butter served with the steak and Place on..., seeded, coarsely chopped each side of the steak is in the microwave for seconds! And serve with steaks ; refrigerate for 15 minutes cook steaks for 2 minutes loosely.