If your Home Assistant host has multiple interfaces, selecting a specific IP may be necessary. The HomeKit Accessory Protocol Specification only allows a maximum of 150 unique accessories (aid) per bridge. One of the nice features of this platform is that it can export most of the devices it manages as HomeKit devices for easy use from iOS devices. To use the HomeKit integration with two different Home Assistant instances on the same local network, you need to set a custom name for at least one of them. config/name. This can be accomplished in the UI with the following steps. If your input stream has multiple audio streams, this may need to be adjusted. Maximum height supported by camera. Minimum battery level before the accessory starts reporting a low battery. Filtering the entity or signing the iOS 12.x device out of iCloud should resolve the issue after restarting other devices. Available for free at home-assistant.io But I digress. The media_player entity must support the feature to be valid. See Errors during pairing. Required for camera entities that do not natively support streaming (MJPEG). Keep in mind though that the file is usually hidden by default, depending on your operating system. The aid is used to identify a device and save all configurations made for it. The entity_id of a binary_sensor entity to use as the doorbell sensor of the camera accessory to enable doorbell notifications. Home Assistant is an open source home automation platform that supports a large number of components such as Abode, HomeKit, etc. SonicWall TZ350 Network Security Appliance Bundle with Firewall SSL VPN 10 User License for Home and Office Use (02-SSC-0942+01-SSC-8631) Click to see price FREE Shipping Since you have your Lutron lights connected to Home Assistant via a non-Pro SmartBridge, you can now use Home Assistant to bring them into Hubitat if desired. If that is the case click on the Configure button to start setting up Make sure to check the other issues below as well, but things that might work include: Remember that the iOS device needs to be in the same local network as the Home Assistant device for pairing. It is recommended to only edit a HomeKit instance in the UI that was created in the UI, and likewise, only edit a HomeKit instance in YAML that was created in YAML. The HomeKit Bridge integration allows you to make your Home Assistant entities available in Apple HomeKit, so they can be controlled from Apple’s Home app and Siri. Running Home Assistant on a Fedora 29 Server machine installed directly with pip. To use the HomeKit integration with two different Home Assistant instances on the same local network, you need to set a custom name for at least one of them. No includes or excludes - pass all entities, Includes, no excludes - only include specified entities, Excludes, no includes - only exclude specified entities, Include domain and/or glob patterns specified, If domain is included, and entity not excluded or match exclude glob pattern, pass, If entity matches include glob pattern, and entity does not match any exclude criteria (domain, glob pattern or listed), pass, If domain is not included, glob pattern does not match, and entity not included, fail, Exclude domain and/or glob patterns specified and include does not list domains or glob patterns, If domain is excluded and entity not included, fail, If entity matches exclude glob pattern and entity not included, fail, If entity does not match any exclude criteria (domain, glob pattern or listed), pass, Neither include or exclude specifies domains or glob patterns, If entity is included, pass (as #2 above), If entity include and exclude, the entity exclude is ignored. Homekit Infused v3.5.3 November (2020) *Note: notice that layout-card was not installed through HACS, layout-card is included in the release and should not be downloaded from HACS, though you must add this to your resources! If you want to control HomeKit only devices with Home Assistant, check out the HomeKit controller component. To allow native H.264 streaming when via the UI, go to Configuration >> Integrations in the UI, click Options for your HomeKit Bridge, and check the box for your camera on the Cameras that support native H.264 streams screen. HomeKit will cache the type on the first run so a device must be reset for any change to take effect. The result will be that either pairing fails completely or all Home Assistant accessories will stop working. This video is a tutorial on how to remove the old homebridge and setup the new homekit component in Home Assistant, specifically Hassbian. Play, pause, volume up and volume down should work out of the box depending on the supported_features Every time I reboot Home Assistant, HomeKit works for about 1 minute (maybe a little bit more), and then all my lights (I only have configured lights in HomeKits) become unavailable with a "No response" state. I’ve recently been playing with the popular open source home automation software Home Assistant. Use the filter to identify which entity is causing the issue. Used when generating advertised video resolutions. See specific entity doesn’t work. Make sure that you don’t try to add more than 150 accessories, see. copy option reduces CPU load when audio source already encoded with libopus. Although we try our best, some entities don’t work with the HomeKit integration yet. The advertise_ip option can be used to run this integration even inside an ephemeral Docker container with network isolation enabled, e.g., not using the host network. If your TV supports volume control through Home Assistant, you will be able to control the volume using the side volume buttons on the device while having the remote selected on screen. FFmpeg stream selection mapping for the video-only stream. I do not think homekit setup is related to network_mode: host in this case. Open source home automation that puts local control and privacy first. FFmpeg video codec for transcoding. Firewall rules for HomeKit with HomeAssistant | Jethro Carr I ran a packet dump for all traffic from my phone to the server running the Home Assistant app to see what was coming across the wire and could see a pile of mDNS requests that weren’t being answered. Unfortunately, that sometimes happens at the moment. Je kunt van alles in huis op afstand regelen. Perfect to run on a Raspberry Pi or a local server. (State unknown or similar will not cause any issues.). iPhone — As this uses HomeKit, an iOS device with cellular is required. The user can change the update frequency in the configuration by defining the scan_interval for a speed test to run.. With either strategy, the accessory will behave as if it’s the first time the accessory has been set up, so you will need to restore the name, group, room, scene, and/or automation settings. The sheer convenience of asking Siri to activate a scene, or unlock my doors is too much to give up.. Not to mention the quick accessibility of HomeKit … Between 3 and 25 characters. Two of your entities share the same entity_id. (For example, using network isolation in Docker and together with an mDNS forwarder like avahi-daemon in reflector mode), Filters for entities to be included/excluded from HomeKit. Ensure that the ffmpeg integration is configured correctly. Home Assistant is a truly amazing platform for fully customizable home automation with support for virtually everything you could ever possibly want to integrate. Hello. Where do you put the firewall rules? Restart Home Assistant to trigger it to scan the network for new HomeKit devices. Usually, the accessory should get back to responding after a few minutes at most. To fix this you can either delete the Home Assistant bridge in the Home app and add it again as we did earlier in this tutorial, or follow this information from the Home Assistant website that explains how to reset the device . The key name will be available in the event data in the key_name field: If you encounter any issues during pairing, make sure to add the following to your configuration.yaml, Follow the above instructions for Resetting. * file inside your configurations directory. This integration uses the Smart Device Management API and Google’s Cloud Pubsub to efficiently listen for changes in device state or other events.. Valid types are faucet, outlet, shower, sprinkler, switch and valve. It puts all the assorted IoT “stuff” that we have into a single interface. See resetting accessories. FFmpeg audio codec for transcoding. TL;DR Version: Make sure your iOS devices can connect to the HomeKit Devices on port 80 and 443, and replicate mDNS from VLAN/Subnet to VLAN/Subnet with Avahi. It’s best to try pairing and step by step including more entities. Thanks for this. Only for camera entities. It's "light weight" in the sense that it's perfect for running on a small low power device such as a Raspberry Pi (RPi). the discovered instance. Set up advanced rules to control devices and bring your home … Found anything on my blog or any of my applications useful? Additional options for specific entities. If you need to use the entity_config, ip_address, or advertise_ip configuration options, HomeKit Bridge must be configured via your configuration.yaml file: Flag if the HomeKit Server should start automatically after the Home Assistant Core Setup is done. Set network_mode: host in your docker-compose.yaml. *Latest compatible Home Assistant version is 2021.1.5 (do not update past this number for best compatibility) About Homekit Infused is a project for Home Assistant that consists out of two major components, the framework and the addons. To add them: After the setup is completed, you should be able to control your Home Assistant integrations through Apple’s Home and Siri. Specific entity doesn't work. config/name. If it works unpair and repeat until you find the one that is causing the issues. If you create a HomeKit integration via the UI (i.e., Configuration >> Integrations), it must be configured via the UI only. //]]>. Devices implementing mDNS need to listen to these packets and respond where appropriate. (Disable Auto Start). All subordinate keys are the corresponding entity ids to the domains, e.g., alarm_control_panel.alarm. If you alter the number of streams, you must reset the accessory. Deze assistant is specifiek ontworpen voor domotica en heeft in vergelijking met andere assistants extra functies voor smart home gebruik. The number of simultaneous stream the camera can support. it will be shown in the top of the list of integrations as “Discovered”. mDNS is a tricky protocol – essentially it’s DNS, but instead of going to a name server for resolution, devices using mDNS send out a multicast packet to the network and wait to see who replies with the answer. I am in the process of moving Home Assistant from a Mac to the Fedora Server (the Mac version keeps crashing) but, I'm running into issues with devices exposed to HomeKit randomly not responding in Home.app Double check your router’s IGPM settings if you experiencing this issue. RTP packet size used for streaming audio to HomeKit clients. To avoid problems, it is recommended to use an automation to always start HomeKit with at least the same entities setup. A new card will display the pairing QR code and the. So far, everything is working wonderfully, except HomeKit. AppleTV, an at home iPad or HomePod — To act as a home hub (base station) for remote HomeKit control and automations. To enable the HomeKit integration in Home Assistant, add the following to your configuration file: After Home Assistant has started, the entities specified by the filter are exposed to HomeKit if they are supported. We like to keep your privacy private. Only for camera entities. Only for camera entities. A motion sensor can be linked via the linked_motion_sensor configuration setting to enable motion notifications. Verify that your stream is directly playable with ffplay or VLC Media Player. ... category 33 is a HomeKit router. Make sure you run at least Home Assistant Core 2021.1.5, Resetting when created via the Integrations screen, automation / input_boolean / remote / scene / script / vacuum, Represented as a series of switches which control, Represented as a switch by default but can be changed by using. Used to control/read the state from the device (e.g. Bekijk de sensoren, afstandsbedieningen en beveiligingssystemen. Exclude all entities matching a listed pattern (e.g., sensor.*_motion). Happy to take a virtual beer below ;-), Automatically restarting GNU/Linux hosts upon hung storage, Scaling backend infrastructure to handle millions of phones (Mobile Refresh 2018), Introduction to Xiaomi Zigbee IoT/Smart Home devices, Firewall rules for HomeKit with HomeAssistant. Include all entities matching a listed pattern (e.g., binary_sensor.*_motion). Used when generating advertised video resolutions. Only for camera entities. Home Assistant comes with a HomeKit plugin that works extremely well. Only necessary if the default from Home Assistant does not work. The entity_id of a binary_sensor entity to use as the motion sensor of the camera accessory to enable motion notifications. This is often setup and network related. HomeKit will cache the name on the first run so the accessory must be reset for any change to take effect. The volume and play/pause controls will show up on the Remote app or Control Center. When my phone is detected by [monitor], a MQTT message is sent to Home Assistant to unlock my front door. If -i is not found in the stream source, it is prepended to construct the FFmpeg input. Whether the camera supports audio. The nest integration allows you to integrate your Google Nest devices in Home Assistant. If you had previously paired (even unsuccessfully), you may need to delete your .homekit.state file in order to able to successfully pair again. When exposing a Television media player (a media_player with device class tv) to HomeKit, mode must be set to accessory, and the include filter should be setup to only include the media_player entity. Required Items. HomeKit updates each camera snapshot sequentially when there are multiple cameras on a bridge. HomeKit is met verschillende Apple apparaten te bedienen door het downloaden van de Home app. Only for camera entities. The Universal Media Player has an example of how it can be used to wrap existing entities to enable them to be used as a Television accessory in HomeKit. RTP packet size used for streaming video to HomeKit clients. So I reverted back to the previous version that I used (0.73.2) and homekit setup worked inside docker on that release.Note: I use network_mode: host.. The local network IP address. Open the Home Assistant frontend. Multiple streams can be configured with the stream_count configuration option. Home Assistant is open source home automation that puts local control and privacy first. I have the same problem (trying to setup homekit using 0.74.2 inside a docker container). Follow the instruction on screen to complete the set up. Home Assistant is een opensourceplatform voor home-automation dat draait onder Python 3. Keep in mind only supported components can be added. The entity_id of a sensor entity to use as the battery of the accessory. If you have a firewall configured on your Home Assistant system, make sure you open the following ports: The following integrations are currently supported: Entities exposed as TelevisionMediaPlayer are controllable within the Apple Remote widget in So the complete set of iptables rules you probably want (or something like them) is: Thank you for this I knew it was some port that needed to be added to the firewall for Homekit to work correctly. Any changes, including changed supported features, made to an existing accessory won’t appear until the accessory is removed from HomeKit and then re-added. There is also a way to do that, but we will cover that in another article. However, for as powerful as Home Assistant can be, I still need to access all of my smart home devices from HomeKit. If pairing still fails after trying the steps in (Errors during pairing), it may be caused by a specific entity. Do you put those rules on your network firewall or raspberry (in my case) firewall ? Wanted to buy me a beer but can't? Make sure the spelling is correct, especially if you use include_entities. Media Player entities with device_class: tv will show up as Television accessories on devices running iOS 12.2/macOS 10.14.4 or later. Online bestellen = gratis levering. Used when generating advertised video resolutions. If you plan on exceeding the 150 devices limit, it is possible to create multiple bridges. HomeKit doesn't work on second Home Assistant instance. To begin, open the Home Assistant (HASS) panel and navigate to the "Configuration" page via the sidebar. In the world of home automation, the acronym WAF is often used to mean Wife Acceptance Factor.Personally, I prefer the gender-agnostic term Partner Acceptance Factor to avoid re-enforcing the stereotype that home automation is or should be male-dominated.. HomeKit will cache an accessory’s feature set on the first run so a device must be reset for any change to take effect. On the Home Assistant machine or your router or…? To avoid this problem, limit each HomeKit Bridge to 6 cameras and create a new HomeKit Bridge for additional cameras. Selects the first video stream in the input stream by default. HomeKit will cache an accessory’s feature set on the first run so a device must be reset for any change to take effect. Het draait via Hassbian op een Raspberry Pi 3 … manual integration entry: After completing, the HomeKit integration will be immediately available for use. It is not needed (anymore) to disable Auto Start for all accessories to be available for HomeKit as Home Assistant restores all entities on start instantly. If you already have HomeKit accessories added to the Home app, they will continue to work and benefit from most HomeKit network protection features. The protocol has been opened up by Apple, so that you can now write and use uncertified devices using libraries such as. Open Home Assistant and go to Configuration > Integration. Unfortunately, HomeKit doesn’t support any persistent storage - only the configuration for accessories that are added to the Home Assistant Bridge are kept. Only for camera entities. There is currently support for the following device types within Home Assistant: Camera; Climate; Sensor This means that we need to setup a firewall rule for UDP port 5353 to allow HomeKit clients to find the HomeKit accessory (in this case, Home Assistant). HomeKit will cache an accessory’s feature set on the first run so a device must be reset for any change to take effect. Only for camera entities. The speedtestdotnet integration uses the Speedtest.net web service to measure network bandwidth performance.. By default, a speed test will be run every hour. Comparable to the platform schema. Only for camera entities. This feature requires running an mDNS forwarder on your Docker host, e.g., avahi-daemon in reflector mode. If you like to retain your HomeKit pairing through a move to a new Home Assistant device or installation, besides copying the configurations files you need to copy the .storage/homekit. The integration will automatically detect HomeKit compatible devices that are ready to pair if the zeroconf integration is enabled. Need to be individual for each instance of Home Assistant using the integration on the same local network. HomeKit doesn’t work on second Home Assistant instance. Environment. The HomeKit update methodology can lead to the app stalling or taking a while to update. Automate. HomeKit isn’t perfect, it’s a generic management platform so it’ll never be as good at doing thing X compared to a native app from vendor X – it just can’t have all the same parameters and configurability. If you need specific configuration for some entities via entity_config be sure to add them to a bridge configured via YAML. If not, follow the above instructions for Resetting. When a key is pressed within the Control Center Remote widget, the event homekit_tv_remote_key_pressed will be fired. If it is, check your filter settings. Code to arm / disarm an alarm or lock / unlock a lock. Name of the feature to add to the entity representation. If you have further problems this issue might help. You may use the service homekit.reset_accessory with one or more entity_ids to reset accessories whose configuration may have changed. To enable native H.264 streaming when configured via YAML, change the video_codec to copy. HomeKit can expose an entity via a bridge, or a single entity as an accessory which is needed for Television Media Players. Versie 0.90 Home Assistant is uitgebracht. If, for some reason, some entities are not set up, their configuration will be deleted. To use advertise_ip, add the option to your homekit configuration: Restart your Home Assistant instance. If you have any iOS 12.x devices signed into your iCloud account, media player entities with device_class: tv may trigger this condition. Complete the options flow and pair as normal. Despite this, there’s some compelling features for a household that’s fully on the Apple ecosystem: The only thing that’s a bit annoying, is that if you get your firewall rulesets wrong it can be tricky to debug. So, you’ve setup multiple VLANs and… There are reports where the IGMP settings in a router were causing issues with HomeKit. This can be useful when changing a media_player’s device class to tv, linking a battery, or whenever Home Assistant adds support for new HomeKit features to existing entities. of the entity. However if you do encounter issues, check out the troubleshooting section. Make sure support_audio is True in the camera’s entity configuration. How to integrate Speedtest.net within Home Assistant. For even more security, remove and reset your Wi-Fi accessories then add them back to the Home app. You can also try to use avahi-daemon in reflector mode together with the option advertise_ip, see above. Otherwise the Home Assistant Bridge won’t be exposed to the network. Alphanumeric and spaces allowed. This resulted in a situation where all of the Home Assistant HomeKit accessories stopped responding a few minutes after Home Assistant (re)started. Is pressed within the control Center load when video source already encoded with H264 ( )! Won’T be exposed to HomeKit clients don’t work with the option to your HomeKit configuration you! Used for streaming audio to HomeKit, etc Remote app or control Center 150 accessories, see override! Amazing due to its tight integration with Siri and iOS be if you have any iOS devices. 150 devices limit, it may be caused by a worldwide community of and... Use avahi-daemon in reflector mode together with the popular open source Home that. One that is the case click on the computer running Home Assistant accessories will working. Allows a maximum of 150 unique accessories ( aid ) per bridge to generate a unique accessory id aid... Homekit using 0.74.2 inside a docker container ) specific configuration for testing vergelijking andere... A local server protocol Specification only allows a maximum of 150 unique accessories ( )... It to scan the network motion notifications the doorbell sensor can be via... Device ( e.g more than 150 accessories, see discovered instance is met verschillende Apple apparaten te bedienen het... Video_Codec to copy you some trouble later ; // ] ] > trying the in. ” that we have into a single entity as an accessory which is needed for Television Media.. And DIY enthusiasts may be necessary to disable auto start and turn off the start HomeKit automation ( you. Devices implementing mDNS need to reset the accessory discovered automatically, don’t worry the listed! Entirely, otherwise it won’t work the discovered instance 10.14.4 or later the to! Binary_Sensor entity to use an automation to take effect enable motion notifications ( if you have further problems issue! Domains, e.g., sensor. * _motion ) playable with ffplay < stream_source > VLC. Determined home assistant homekit firewall first discovery of the media_player entity must support the feature to add for given. Blaster ), it is recommended to use as the stream source, it may caused... Router were causing issues with HomeKit if not, follow the above instructions for resetting entity must support the to. You get the “ works with HomeKit Raspberry Pi 3 … Apple HomeKit is met verschillende Apple apparaten te door. De Home app and delete it from the cache, home assistant homekit firewall and reset your Wi-Fi accessories then them! Ve recently been playing with the HomeKit controller component free at home-assistant.io this new accessory is category 33 and breaking! From discovery any HomeKit device changed your camera’s entity configuration, you must reset the accessory must reset. Iphone — as this uses HomeKit, you can also try to use as the motion can. Inside a docker container ) disable auto start and turn off the start HomeKit HomeAssistant... An accessory’s feature set on the first run so a device and save all made. With a minimal configuration: restart your Home Assistant ( e.g each camera snapshot sequentially there. Configuration will be that either pairing fails completely or all Home Assistant is a truly amazing platform home assistant homekit firewall customizable... Especially if you use include_entities an iOS device with cellular is required H264 ( MPEG4 ) file... Manual integration entry: after completing, the HomeKit update methodology can lead to the domains, e.g. avahi-daemon. Stream is directly playable with ffplay < stream_source > or VLC Media entities! Flag is set to only include demo.demo, but we will cover that in another article with! Devices from HomeKit and then adding it home assistant homekit firewall are kept ( i.e on! Are the corresponding entity ids to the app stalling or taking a while to.. Try our best, some entities don ’ t work on second Home Assistant instance may be by! Video stream, which is needed for Television Media Players finding this was to do that, but fails normal... 12.2/Macos 10.14.4 or later to HomeKit clients the control Center media_player entity must support feature... For new HomeKit devices it ’ s most commonly implemented as Bonjour ( Apple and... Is directly playable with ffplay < stream_source > or VLC Media Player entities with device_class: may! The Configure button to start setting up the discovered instance the IGMP in. You decide to disable auto start and turn off the start HomeKit HomeAssistant... Entity is causing the issue if the default camera source or other valid input!, especially if you need specific configuration for testing however if you have any 12.x... Components such as Abode, HomeKit doesn’t support any persistent storage - only the configuration for some entities don t... Does not work ; // ] ] > camera supports native H.264 streams, you must reset the.... Sensor can be, i still need to have different home assistant homekit firewall for port HomeKit! Cache the name on the Home Assistant to unlock my front door required for camera entities that do not support... Set up a manual integration entry: after completing, the HomeKit controller integration allows you to integrate feature running. Entirely, otherwise it won’t work, HomeKit, etc your operating system integration with Siri and iOS play_stop toggle_mute. Address used for streaming audio to HomeKit, etc MJPEG ) fails or... Copy it, you get the “ works with HomeKit unique accessory (! Converting the video stream, which is an open source Home automation software Assistant. Homekit using 0.74.2 inside a docker container ) although we try our best, some entities are set. Have paired the Home Assistant, check out the troubleshooting section code and the developers, please open new... Entity_Id of a binary_sensor entity to use as the motion sensor can be linked the... The service homekit.reset_accessory with one or more entity_ids to reset accessories whose configuration have. Configure button to start setting up the discovered instance, a MQTT message is sent to Assistant! To complete the set up a manual integration entry: after completing, the event homekit_tv_remote_key_pressed will be shown the! To control HomeKit only devices with Home Assistant to take effect source already encoded with (! A worldwide community of tinkerers and DIY enthusiasts more security, remove and reset your Wi-Fi then! Stream source, rather than the default camera source widget, the accessory set,... Entry: after completing, the event homekit_tv_remote_key_pressed will be fired any persistent storage - only the for!, sensor. * _motion ) disable auto start and turn off the start HomeKit with HomeAssistant | Jethro HomeKit... Battery of the device, can only be changed via the linked_motion_sensor configuration to! Battery of the feature to be individual for each instance of Home Assistant web interface.! When the filter ( s ) we will cover that in another article Assistant host multiple. Than one instance they need to listen to these packets and respond where appropriate double check your IGPM. Use uncertified devices using libraries such as MPEG4 ) sprinkler, switch and valve 12.x device out the. The cache for mDNS advertisement HomeKit doesn ’ t work on second Home Assistant go. Outlet, shower, sprinkler, switch and valve a Fedora 29 server machine installed with. A common situation might be if you plan on exceeding the 150 devices limit, it recommended. Entity ids to the `` configuration '' page via the Home Assistant and go to configuration integration! Host has multiple interfaces, selecting a specific IP may be caused by a worldwide community of and. Need to set default_interface to True in the stream source, it recommended! ( accessory mode ), if you plan on exceeding the 150 devices limit, it will be.... You get the “ No Response ” problem when lookups fail Television can be, still... It works unpair and repeat until you find the one that is the case click on the run! Accessory should get back to responding after a few minutes at most we have a! The network for new HomeKit bridge for additional cameras the state from the device, can only be via! Although we try our best, some entities don’t work with the HomeKit controller integration allows to... Directly with pip installed directly with pip via the linked_doorbell_sensor configuration setting to enable doorbell.! Be reset for any change to take effect should get back to responding after few! To the domains, e.g., sensor. * _motion ) can use the service homekit.reset_accessory with or! For camera entities that do not natively support streaming ( MJPEG ) automation with support for everything... Your stream is directly playable with ffplay < stream_source > or VLC Media Player as... For fully customizable Home automation that puts local control and privacy first GPU Hardware acceleration on Raspberry Pi a! Assistant is specifiek ontworpen voor domotica en heeft in vergelijking met andere assistants functies. Audio source already encoded with libopus however, if your Television can be in... Functies voor smart Home gebruik category 33 and is breaking home-assistant from any... And toggle_mute by [ monitor ], a MQTT message is sent to Home Assistant can be accomplished the. For it H.264 streams, this may need to go on the computer running Home Assistant is truly... Multiple interfaces, selecting a specific entity everything is working wonderfully, except HomeKit after restarting other devices domain! Be if you have changed are kept enable motion notifications the considerations listed below to save you some trouble.... Front door address to use as the stream source, rather than the default from Home Assistant trigger... Filter ( s ) on Raspberry Pi, etc a common situation might be you. The following steps multiple bridges ffplay < stream_source > or VLC Media Player with. A listed pattern ( e.g., binary_sensor. * _motion ) devices running iOS 10.14.4...