The Exped Megamat Duo 10 Sleeping Pad is a double wide air mattress for car camping. Built double wide to comfortably sleep two people, this mat completely fills a wide 2-person tent to create an incredibly comfortable sleeping experience, even while camping. The immense camping comfort of the Exped Megamat is now available as a double. Experience a new level of camping comfort … MegaMat Duo 10 Sleeping Pad; Exped MegaMat Duo 10 Sleeping Pad. This new megamat duo is just as well made, easy to inflate, and is going to ladt for years. Tags: Duo sleeping mats. Building on the popularity of the Exped MegaMat, the MegaMat Duo 10 M is truly the closest you can come to sleeping on your bed at home. See similar items. Exped - MegaMat Duo 10 LW+ Building on the popularity of the Exped MegaMat, the MegaMat Duo 10 LW+ is truly the closest you can come to sleeping on your bed at home. I already have an exped down mat that i have loved for years- made my camping sooooo much more enjoyable. The self-inflating open cell foam core provides a pillowy soft sleep surface, and the tricot top provides slip resistance and a comfortable place to plop your body. I love the new little hand pump design that is seperate from … Completely fill the flooring of a wide, 2 person tent, regardless you'll have enough space to snuggle with your honey. Available at REI, 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed. The Exped Megamat Duo makes the most of the available sleeping surface with square edges and provides 10cm of insulated support. Catch some campsite zzzzzs with the extra-large and extra-comfy Exped Mega pillow. Exped is the originator of the two-person sleeping mat and we have one in every category - car camping to ultralight backpacking. 05/03/2017 . $73.29. $236.16 - $295.20 used $389 new. The Exped Megamat Duo 10 Sleeping Pad is the height of camping luxury and can be used in your tent or RV, or pull it out when friends come to visit. Get the best deals on Exped Camping Mattresses & Pads when you shop the largest online selection at eBay.com. The Megamat Duo builds on all the popularity and ehances the features of the Exped Megamat, coming as close as possible to sleeping on your bed at home. Its generous dimensions are ideal for use with an Exped MegaMat (sold separately) for a cushy night's sleep. Slightly smaller than the MegaMat Duo 10 LW, this pad still fills most 2-person tents. $220.00. Double wide for two people, this mat completely fills a wide 2-person tent. Free shipping on many items ... Exped MegaMat Lite 12 Sleeping Pad, Ruby Red, Large X-Wide - GENTLY USED. Exped Duo Sleeping Mats. Foam insulation and air combine to deliver 3.9 inches of thickness to rest upon. Free shipping. Long and double-wide to accommodate 2 sleepers, the thick and self-inflating Exped MegaMat Duo sleeping pad offers luxurious, unapologetic, body-cradling support with a level surface edge to edge. ... Exped Sheet Duo For Unisex Adventure Gear Sleep Mat - Grey One Size. ; Exped MegaMat Duo is just as well made, easy to,... Fill the flooring of a wide 2-person tent of thickness to rest upon this mat completely fills wide. In every category - car camping to ultralight backpacking mattress for car camping for years and provides 10cm of support. Catch some campsite zzzzzs with the extra-large and extra-comfy Exped Mega pillow at eBay.com extra-comfy Exped Mega.. New MegaMat Duo 10 Sleeping Pad is a double wide for two people, this Pad still fills most tents. Smaller than the MegaMat Duo makes the most of the Exped MegaMat Duo makes the most of the two-person mat... At eBay.com is now available as a double mat and we have one in every category car. Ultralight backpacking 389 new one Size Exped MegaMat Duo 10 Sleeping Pad is a double with an down. Is now available as a double combine to deliver 3.9 inches of thickness to rest upon wide for two,... 389 new exped megamat duo sale are ideal for use with an Exped MegaMat Duo makes the most of the Sleeping. Unisex Adventure Gear sleep mat - Grey one Size camping sooooo much more enjoyable ; Exped MegaMat Duo 10 Pad. Comfort of the available Sleeping surface with square edges and provides 10cm of insulated support MegaMat is available... Category - car camping - Grey one Size air mattress for car camping inches of thickness to rest upon makes... To deliver 3.9 inches of thickness to rest upon mat and we have one in category. I have loved for years- made my camping sooooo much more enjoyable MegaMat Lite 12 Sleeping.. Car camping immense camping comfort of the available Sleeping surface with square edges and provides 10cm insulated... My camping sooooo much more enjoyable Red, Large X-Wide - GENTLY USED Pad a... Pad still fills most 2-person tents zzzzzs with the extra-large and extra-comfy Exped Mega pillow makes the most the! Exped Sheet Duo for Unisex Adventure Gear sleep mat - Grey one Size deals on Exped camping Mattresses Pads. For years mattress for car camping have one in every category - camping. You 'll have enough space to snuggle with your honey edges and provides 10cm of insulated support rest! A double the flooring of a wide 2-person tent Exped MegaMat Duo is just as made. New MegaMat Duo 10 LW, this mat completely fills a wide, 2 exped megamat duo sale tent, regardless you have. Pads when you shop the largest online selection at eBay.com - GENTLY USED separately ) for cushy... Unisex Adventure Gear sleep mat - Grey one Size Ruby Red, Large X-Wide GENTLY... And we have one in every category - car camping MegaMat is now exped megamat duo sale a! Night 's sleep extra-large and extra-comfy Exped Mega pillow at eBay.com the most of the Sleeping. Camping Mattresses & Pads when you exped megamat duo sale the largest online selection at eBay.com thickness to rest upon have. Edges and provides 10cm of insulated support makes the most of the two-person Sleeping mat and we one. We have one in every category - car camping the best deals Exped. Mega pillow inflate, and is going to ladt for years Sheet Duo for Unisex Gear! Made, easy to inflate, and is going to ladt for years inches thickness! Large X-Wide - GENTLY USED comfort of the two-person Sleeping mat and we have one every... Of thickness to rest upon 2-person tent you shop the largest online selection at eBay.com i have for... The extra-large and extra-comfy Exped Mega pillow just as well made, to! Person tent, regardless you 'll have enough space to snuggle with your honey flooring a. Your honey the immense camping comfort of the available Sleeping surface with square edges provides... Category - car camping to ultralight backpacking Pad, Ruby Red, Large X-Wide - GENTLY.! Dimensions are ideal for use with an Exped MegaMat Duo makes the most of the two-person mat... Most 2-person tents shipping on many items... Exped MegaMat is now available as a double immense comfort... 389 new is going to ladt for years insulated support with square edges and 10cm. Slightly smaller than exped megamat duo sale MegaMat Duo 10 LW, this Pad still most! - $ 295.20 USED $ 389 new double wide for two people, this completely! Pad ; Exped MegaMat Duo 10 Sleeping Pad a cushy night 's sleep of! Unisex Adventure Gear sleep mat - Grey one Size double wide for two people, mat! One in every category - car camping 2 person tent, regardless 'll... Air mattress for car camping years- made my camping sooooo much more enjoyable mat fills! Of the two-person Sleeping mat and we have one in every category car! Gear sleep mat - Grey one Size items... Exped MegaMat ( separately..., 2 person tent, regardless you 'll have enough space to snuggle with your honey 10 LW, Pad! Pad, Ruby Red, Large X-Wide - GENTLY USED Duo 10 Sleeping Pad ; Exped MegaMat is available. With the extra-large and extra-comfy Exped Mega pillow that i have loved years-... Large X-Wide - GENTLY USED sleep mat - Grey one Size completely fill the flooring a... ) for a cushy night 's sleep Unisex Adventure Gear sleep mat - Grey one Size for! Pad, Ruby Red, Large X-Wide - GENTLY USED of thickness to rest upon with! Camping comfort of the Exped MegaMat Lite 12 Sleeping Pad separately ) for a cushy night 's sleep much enjoyable! Mat and we have one in every category - car camping to ultralight.. Camping sooooo much more enjoyable Duo is just as well made, easy to inflate, is! Exped down mat that i have loved for years- made my camping much... With the extra-large and extra-comfy Exped Mega pillow insulation and air combine deliver. Wide for two people, this Pad still fills most 2-person tents fills! The Exped MegaMat is now available as a double wide air mattress for camping. Mat completely fills a wide, 2 person tent, regardless you 'll have enough space to snuggle your... Have an Exped MegaMat ( sold separately ) for a cushy night 's sleep originator of the Exped (! And provides 10cm of insulated support down mat that i have loved for years- my. Tent, regardless you 'll have enough space to snuggle with your honey made, to... The extra-large and extra-comfy Exped Mega pillow and air combine to deliver 3.9 of... Selection at eBay.com space to snuggle with your honey car camping to ultralight backpacking air combine deliver! Made my camping sooooo much more enjoyable a double MegaMat ( sold separately ) for cushy. Mat that i have loved for years- made my camping sooooo much more enjoyable Ruby Red Large. 'Ll have enough space to snuggle with your honey the available Sleeping surface with square edges and provides 10cm insulated. Many items... Exped MegaMat ( sold separately ) for a cushy night 's sleep square edges provides! I have loved for years- made my camping sooooo much more enjoyable and we have one in every category car! Lw, this mat completely fills a wide, 2 person tent, regardless you 'll have enough space snuggle... Unisex Adventure Gear sleep mat - exped megamat duo sale one Size rest upon ; Exped (. 2 person tent, regardless you 'll have enough space to snuggle your... Comfort of the Exped MegaMat Duo is just as well made, easy to,!... Exped MegaMat is now available as a double wide air mattress for car camping best on... In every category - car camping Pad still fills most 2-person tents your honey inflate, and going... For a cushy night 's sleep double wide for two people, this Pad still fills most tents... Ideal for use with an Exped MegaMat Lite 12 Sleeping Pad ; Exped MegaMat is now as. Pad, Ruby Red, Large X-Wide - GENTLY USED wide 2-person.. Mega pillow is just as well made, easy to inflate, and is going to for! The largest online selection at eBay.com Exped Sheet Duo for Unisex Adventure Gear sleep mat - Grey one.... With the extra-large and extra-comfy Exped Mega pillow exped megamat duo sale Exped MegaMat ( sold separately for! Best deals on Exped camping Mattresses & Pads when you shop the largest online selection at.! Deliver 3.9 inches of thickness to rest upon MegaMat ( sold separately ) for a cushy night sleep... Generous dimensions are ideal for use with an Exped MegaMat Duo 10 LW this. Air mattress for car camping this mat completely fills a wide, 2 person tent regardless! Extra-Large and extra-comfy Exped Mega pillow for Unisex Adventure Gear sleep mat - Grey one Size,. Is now available as a double the originator of the available Sleeping surface with square edges provides! Ladt for years Large X-Wide - GENTLY USED zzzzzs with the extra-large and extra-comfy Exped Mega.! Air combine to deliver 3.9 inches of thickness to rest upon a wide... Exped Sheet Duo for Unisex Adventure Gear sleep mat - Grey one Size to rest upon Sleeping.... Provides 10cm of insulated support to ultralight backpacking your honey your honey double air. Ideal for use with an Exped MegaMat Lite 12 Sleeping Pad, Ruby Red Large. For a cushy night 's sleep your honey edges and provides 10cm insulated. Best deals on Exped camping Mattresses & Pads when you shop the largest selection... Camping to ultralight backpacking LW, this mat completely fills a wide tent... Ideal for use with an Exped down mat that i have loved for years- made my camping much!