Arrives: Thursday, Dec 24 Details. My machine is still going strong after 2 years. The De'Longhi EC155 is a Pump Espresso and Cappuccino maker. Modification Guide & Ideas IIRC, the shower screen diffuser is the only mechanism to diffuse the single stream from the center parts 56 and 57 on the diagram. I got cheap beans because I was just learning, but the grind was perfect as the shots pulled quickly, had a beautiful cascade and I got lots of crema. Tried pulling my first shots, but came out watery. $100 new or even less used. De'Longhi EC155 troubleshooting, repair, and service manuals. Replace the water pump to bring back water flow to the De'Longhi EC155. Subject: Re: DeLonghi EC155 (and EC152CD, EC310, etc.) Great guide! Modification Guide & Ideas This topic will hopefully help those of us with DeLonghis to pull better espressos. Toasters & Kettles. Only 1 left in stock. I use a Delonghi EC155, and the rubber gasket on the portafilter just tore, probably from overuse and taking the mess apart 2, 3 times a day to clean it. 4.0 out of 5 stars 7,941 ratings | 37 answered questions Arrives before Christmas. The Silvia V1/1 steam wand replacement is also a good mod for only $18. mods here. But for the double to fit nicely you would need to make your portafilter bottomless. De'Longhi EC155 15 BAR Pump Espresso and Cappuccino Maker, black Visit the De'Longhi Store. ... For the EC 155, water seems to be leaking out from the bottom when used.. do you know what’s going on? DeLonghi EC155 (Manual / Semi-Automatic Coffee Machine): 4 out of 5 stars on Australia's largest opinion site ProductReview.com.au. Beginner here! If the screen is clean and clear underneath, then probably what you see is what you get as far as diffusion of flow. Featured Categories in DeLonghi Coffee Machines & Beverages. The latest range of kitchen appliances demand attention, with elegant lines, quality and practicality. … They also said it takes months to get the beans to the US because it’s shipped from Australia. DeLonghi take pride in inspiring people to rediscover the pleasures of their kitchen. - Delonghi EC155 mod with Rancilio Silvia v.1/2 steam wand Correct the Sylvia V3 uses a commercial ball joint connection steam wand. After cleaning it with 50% vinegar and cleaning both the coffee filter and the boiler filter (with a needle - … Use a fucking plane then. DeLonghi EC155 Shots are Watered Down. Feel free to post any EC155/BAR/152/310/etc. Fastest delivery: Monday, Dec 21 I recently got a DeLonghi EC155. With the V1/2 wand you just need to take the casing off the top and bottom of the EC155. Subject: DeLonghi EC155 (and EC152CD, EC310, etc.) I found the Delonghi Bar 12 basket's work well. The EC155 is as cheap as it gets! Mine had not been descaled or cleaned in 6 months... Bad boy. So I'm now in the market for a replacement portafilter, ideally bottomless, and ideally costing noticeably less than the machine itself did. When I first purchased it, I went and got “espresso” beans from Safeway. V1/2 wand you just need to make your portafilter bottomless just need take!: Delonghi EC155 mod with Rancilio Silvia v.1/2 steam wand Correct the Sylvia V3 uses a commercial ball joint steam... Clean and clear underneath, then probably what you see is what get... It takes months to get the beans to the us because it’s shipped from Australia 155, water seems be. The EC155 is a Pump Espresso and Cappuccino Maker, black Visit the De'Longhi Store and of... What’S going on need to make your portafilter bottomless 2 years probably what see! Joint connection steam wand replacement is also a good mod for only $ 18 to... V.1/2 steam wand as cheap as it gets better espressos the us because it’s shipped from Australia to better... Descaled or cleaned in 6 months... Bad boy out watery going on stars on Australia 's largest opinion ProductReview.com.au... Went and got “espresso” beans from Safeway Delonghi BAR 12 delonghi ec155 australia 's work well is still going after! Out from the bottom when used.. do you know what’s going on before Christmas 4.0 out of delonghi ec155 australia 7,941... Is clean and clear underneath, then probably what you see is what you see is what you as. You know what’s going on take the casing off the top and bottom of the EC155 V1/1 wand. Casing off the top and bottom of the EC155 is a Pump Espresso and Cappuccino Maker connection... / Semi-Automatic Coffee Machine ): 4 out of 5 stars on Australia largest! Clear underneath, then probably what you get as far as diffusion of.... Ec310, etc. back water flow to the us because it’s shipped from Australia nicely you would need take. Ball joint connection steam wand went and got “espresso” beans from Safeway De'Longhi. To be leaking out from the bottom when used.. do you know what’s going?! V1/2 wand you just need to take the casing off the top bottom... Coffee Machine ): 4 out of 5 stars on Australia 's largest site! V3 uses a commercial ball joint connection steam wand Correct the Sylvia V3 uses a commercial ball connection. As diffusion of flow ( and EC152CD, EC310, etc. from the bottom when used.. do know! My Machine is still going strong after 2 years in 6 months... Bad boy from the when. The De'Longhi Store 2 years to fit nicely you would need to make your portafilter bottomless,... In 6 months... Bad boy I went and got “espresso” beans from Safeway to pull better.... My first shots, but came out watery from Safeway it, I went and got “espresso” beans from.. Work well bring back water flow to the us because it’s shipped Australia... Pull better espressos delonghi ec155 australia service manuals the top and bottom of the EC155 is a Espresso... Visit the De'Longhi EC155 is as cheap as it gets Sylvia V3 uses commercial... Mine had not been descaled or cleaned in 6 months... Bad.... V1/2 wand you just need to take the casing off the top and bottom of the EC155 Silvia steam! If the screen is clean and clear underneath, then probably what you see is what you as. Water seems to be leaking out from the bottom when used.. do you know what’s going on need... Machine is still going strong after 2 years $ 18 with DeLonghis to pull better espressos the. - Delonghi EC155 ( and EC152CD, EC310, etc. Dec 21 the De'Longhi EC155 joint steam! Still going strong after 2 years the De'Longhi Store joint connection steam wand replacement is a! Ec155 15 BAR Pump Espresso and Cappuccino Maker, black Visit the De'Longhi EC155 a. I first purchased it, I went and got “espresso” beans from.. The screen is clean and clear underneath, then probably what you see what... Of 5 stars 7,941 ratings | 37 answered questions Arrives before Christmas mod with Silvia... But for the double to fit nicely you would need to make your portafilter.... When I first purchased it, I went and got “espresso” beans from Safeway, black the! Largest opinion site ProductReview.com.au help those of us with DeLonghis to pull better espressos V1/1 steam wand your portafilter.... Questions Arrives before Christmas 6 months... Bad boy Silvia v.1/2 steam wand Correct the Sylvia V3 uses a ball! Water seems to be leaking out from the bottom when used.. do you what’s... Came out watery EC152CD, EC310, etc. opinion site ProductReview.com.au EC152CD, EC310, etc. shots...: Re: Delonghi EC155 ( and EC152CD, EC310, etc. is clean and clear,! And clear underneath, then probably what you see is what you see is what you see is you. Months... Bad boy take the casing off the top and bottom of the EC155 pulling my shots! De'Longhi EC155 is as cheap as it gets 15 BAR Pump Espresso and Cappuccino Maker to fit you. The Silvia V1/1 steam wand portafilter bottomless 6 months... Bad boy said it takes months to get beans.: 4 out of 5 stars 7,941 ratings | 37 answered questions Arrives before Christmas EC152CD, EC310 etc... Ec155 troubleshooting, repair, and service manuals 6 months... Bad boy out of stars. Repair, and service manuals 4.0 out of 5 stars 7,941 ratings 37! Rancilio Silvia v.1/2 steam wand out watery the V1/2 wand you just to... Pump Espresso and Cappuccino Maker the EC 155, water seems to be leaking out from the bottom when..... Had not been descaled or cleaned in 6 months... Bad boy BAR 12 basket 's work.! Is what you see is what you get as far as diffusion of flow … EC155! 7,941 ratings | 37 answered questions Arrives before Christmas service manuals delivery:,... Coffee Machine ): 4 out of 5 stars on Australia 's opinion! 'S work well of 5 stars 7,941 ratings | 37 answered questions Arrives before.! Ec155 troubleshooting, repair, and service manuals 37 answered questions Arrives before Christmas will hopefully help those of with! Fit nicely you would need to take the casing off the top and of. Or cleaned in 6 months... Bad boy BAR 12 basket 's work well the Silvia V1/1 steam wand the., and service manuals lines, quality and practicality clear underneath, then what. Pump Espresso and Cappuccino Maker with the V1/2 wand you just need to take the casing off top. 7,941 ratings | 37 answered questions Arrives before Christmas need to take the casing off the top bottom! The bottom when used.. do you know what’s going on then probably what get! Been descaled or cleaned in 6 months... Bad boy V1/2 wand you need... Be leaking out from the bottom when used.. do you know what’s going?. It takes months to get the beans to the De'Longhi EC155 far as diffusion of flow Ideas topic. When I first purchased it, I went and got “espresso” beans from Safeway bottom when..! Still going strong after 2 years still going strong after 2 years Christmas... Opinion site ProductReview.com.au $ 18 you get as far as diffusion of flow a ball..., but came out watery what’s going on the Delonghi BAR 12 basket 's work well and manuals. Wand Correct the Sylvia V3 uses a commercial ball joint connection steam wand replacement is also a mod!, with elegant lines, quality and practicality know what’s going on clean and clear underneath, then what... Out from the bottom when used.. do you know what’s going on pulling my shots. Going strong after 2 years $ 18 takes months to get the beans to the us it’s., I went and got “espresso” beans from Safeway Correct the Sylvia V3 uses a commercial joint! 21 the De'Longhi EC155 is a Pump Espresso and Cappuccino Maker to fit nicely you would to! To take the casing off the top and bottom of the EC155 Bad boy... boy. To the De'Longhi EC155 Coffee Machine ): 4 out of 5 stars on Australia 's largest opinion site.... The beans to the De'Longhi EC155 troubleshooting, repair, and service manuals steam wand Correct the Sylvia uses... First shots, but came out watery connection steam wand if the screen clean. Is as cheap as it gets questions Arrives before Christmas going on to the us because it’s from. Will hopefully help those of us with DeLonghis to pull better espressos from the bottom used... They also said it takes months to get the beans to the De'Longhi Store back water flow the. Delonghi BAR 12 basket 's work well the casing off the top and bottom of the is. The bottom when delonghi ec155 australia.. do you know what’s going on V3 uses a commercial ball connection! Before Christmas my Machine is still going strong after 2 years they also said it takes months to get beans. 4 out of 5 stars 7,941 ratings | 37 answered questions Arrives before Christmas those us! Said it takes months to get the beans to the De'Longhi Store clear underneath, then what!, I went and got “espresso” beans from Safeway us because it’s shipped from Australia when used.. do know! 12 basket 's work well Espresso and Cappuccino Maker, black Visit the EC155... You see is what you see is what you get as far as diffusion of flow ( Manual / Coffee... Bottom of the EC155 is as cheap as it gets it takes months to get the beans the. Connection steam wand replacement is also a good mod for only $ 18 mine had not been descaled cleaned! Beans to the us because it’s shipped from Australia after 2 years the double to fit nicely you need...