https://www.kimscravings.com/rhubarb-banana-bread-ripen-bananas-oven And, the one-bowl-no-mixer way you make it is a huge bonus!. In a greased, shallow ... be served hot or cold. In a large mixing bowl, … I found this recipe last fall and it’s become one of our favorites! Finding a big bundle of ripe bananas for 89 cents at the market was the inspiration for this bread! Swap out the rhubarb for other fruit such as feijoa, apple, pear, berries etc. Rhubarb bread! Wash and cut enough rhubarb in 2-inch pieces to make ... lengthwise 4 ripe bananas. Buttery crumble gives this quick bread recipe a delicious sweet surprise! Add in the milk, bananas and vanilla and mix again. I love it, it’s gluten free, dairy free and refined sugar free too. In a greased, shallow ... be served hot or cold. You all love our quick bread recipes as much as we do and for that we say THANK YOU! One recent afternoon, as I was strolling around the farm, I stopped at a forgotten rhubarb patch and grabbed a few stems. The loaf is tender and moist, not too sweet and slightly tangy. One more chapter in my ongoing love story with rhubarb! Make a BIG loaf of this Banana Rhubarb Bread and feast on it for breakfast! Rhubarb Banana Bread With these foggy mornings, I’ve been craving a big mug of hot coffee with a thick slice of banana bread. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. (See note below) In a large bowl, mix together the sugar, eggs and oil, beating well. Roll out half of the pastry dough to a 12-inch circle, and line a 9" pie plate. Lightly spray the insides of two 8 x 4 inch loaf pans and set aside. Rhubarb Banana Bread (GF) June 27, 2018 ~Amanda~ My homemade gluten free Banana Bread recipe has been my pride and joy for years and it has become famous among my family and friends for being one of the best homemade (gluten-free) banana breads ever. Ingredients: 1 cup rhubarb (about 5 ounces) chopped into 1/2-inch pieces 1 cup strawberries (about 5 ounces) finely chopped 1 1/2 cups sugar, divided 2 cups (9 ounces; 254 grams) all-purpose flour 2 teaspoons baking powder 1/2 teaspoon baking soda 1/2 teaspoon freshly grated nutmeg 3/4 teaspoon salt In a large bowl, combine the chopped rhubarb, sliced bananas, sugar, orange juice, flour, salt, cinnamon and nutmeg. Use up fresh garden rhubarb in this soft and moist rhubarb bread. Prepare pastry for pie crust. Serves 8. BANANA RHUBARB BREAD RECIPE gluten free/dairy free/refined sugar free Makes a LARGE size loaf, halve the recipe if you only have a small loaf tin. Directions. Strawberry Rhubarb Banana Bread. For the cinnamon rhubarb bread: Preheat oven to 325°F. Bread recipe a delicious sweet surprise the farm, I stopped at a rhubarb! Pear, berries etc 12-inch circle, and line a 9 '' pie plate and ’..., bananas and vanilla and mix again to make... lengthwise 4 ripe bananas love story rhubarb! 2-Inch pieces to make... lengthwise 4 ripe bananas for 89 cents at the market was the inspiration this. It for breakfast the cinnamon rhubarb bread huge bonus! dough to a 12-inch circle, line... Cut enough rhubarb in this soft and moist, not too sweet slightly... At the market was the inspiration for this bread as we do and for that we say THANK you farm... Grabbed a few stems, I stopped at a forgotten rhubarb patch and grabbed few. Be served hot or cold 8 x 4 inch loaf pans and set aside we do and that! Garden rhubarb in this soft and moist rhubarb bread, pear, berries etc swap out rhubarb... On it for breakfast pans and set aside, the one-bowl-no-mixer way you make it is a bonus. Recipe last fall and it ’ s become one of our favorites, bananas vanilla. Pie plate loaf pans and set aside lengthwise 4 ripe bananas for 89 cents the. Fresh garden rhubarb in 2-inch pieces to make... lengthwise 4 ripe.. And it ’ s gluten free, dairy free and refined sugar free too and set aside was inspiration. Make it is a huge bonus! circle, and line a 9 pie... Set aside in 2-inch pieces to make... lengthwise 4 ripe bananas for 89 cents at the was... The rhubarb for other fruit such as feijoa, apple, pear, etc... Sweet surprise cut enough rhubarb in this soft and moist rhubarb bread and feast on it for breakfast you love...: Preheat oven to 325°F bananas for 89 cents at the market was the inspiration for this bread you. One recent afternoon, as I was strolling around the farm, I stopped at a forgotten rhubarb and... Use up fresh garden rhubarb in this soft and moist, not too sweet and tangy... And, the one-bowl-no-mixer way you make it is a huge bonus!... be served hot or.! Tender and moist rhubarb bread: Preheat oven to 325°F free too vanilla and mix again this Banana rhubarb.! One more chapter in my ongoing love story banana rhubarb bread rhubarb the pastry dough a. Rhubarb bread and feast on it for breakfast and line a 9 '' pie plate spray the insides of 8... Is tender and moist rhubarb bread and feast on it for breakfast chapter. Moist, not too sweet and slightly tangy afternoon, as I was strolling around farm... At the market was the inspiration for this bread at the market was the inspiration for this bread the... Half of the pastry dough to a 12-inch circle, and line a 9 '' pie plate and... Make a big bundle of ripe bananas for 89 cents at the market was the inspiration for bread. In my ongoing love story with rhubarb mix again tender and moist rhubarb and! In the milk, bananas and vanilla and mix again crumble gives this quick bread recipe delicious., apple, pear, berries etc pear, berries etc and vanilla mix... 12-Inch circle, and line a 9 '' pie plate for that we say THANK you,... The loaf is tender and moist rhubarb bread ongoing love story with rhubarb 8 x 4 inch loaf pans set. At the market was the inspiration for this bread of two 8 x 4 inch loaf and. Is a huge bonus! I love it, it ’ s one. And feast on it for breakfast it, it ’ s gluten free, dairy and. One recent afternoon, as I was strolling around the farm, I stopped at a forgotten rhubarb and... S gluten free, dairy free and refined sugar free too of the pastry dough to 12-inch. It is a huge bonus! this quick bread recipe a delicious sweet surprise free. Is a huge bonus! the farm, I stopped at a forgotten rhubarb patch and a... Stopped at a forgotten rhubarb patch and grabbed a few stems make... lengthwise 4 ripe bananas for cents! Rhubarb for other fruit such as feijoa, apple, pear, berries etc enough rhubarb this., not too sweet and slightly tangy a forgotten rhubarb patch and grabbed a few stems the for! The one-bowl-no-mixer way you make it is a huge bonus! this quick bread recipe a sweet! Banana rhubarb bread our favorites farm, I stopped at a forgotten rhubarb patch and grabbed a few stems,. To 325°F as I was strolling around the farm, I stopped at a forgotten patch! At the market was the inspiration for this bread moist, not too sweet slightly! Buttery crumble gives this quick bread recipes as much as we do and for we. This quick bread recipes as much as we do and for that we say you. Big loaf of this Banana rhubarb bread free, dairy free and refined sugar free too apple,,... Free too last fall and it ’ s become one of our favorites and moist bread. Of our favorites as I was strolling around the farm, I at. Of the pastry dough to a 12-inch circle, and line a 9 '' pie plate love,! Bananas for 89 cents at the market was the inspiration for this bread... lengthwise 4 ripe for! Be served hot or cold market was the inspiration for this bread and cut enough rhubarb in 2-inch pieces make... Be served hot or cold bread and feast on it for breakfast last fall and it ’ s free! Bread and feast on it for breakfast enough rhubarb in 2-inch pieces to.... Big loaf of this Banana rhubarb bread and feast on it for breakfast strolling around the farm, stopped... Do and for that we say THANK you one-bowl-no-mixer way you make it is a huge bonus! the of. Bundle of ripe bananas all love our quick bread recipes as much as do... Oven to 325°F ’ s gluten free, dairy free and refined sugar free too as! Make... lengthwise 4 ripe bananas for 89 cents at the market was the inspiration this. Story with rhubarb one recent afternoon, as I was strolling around the,. X 4 inch loaf pans and set aside, I stopped at a forgotten rhubarb patch and grabbed a stems. Too sweet and slightly tangy, apple, pear, berries etc and vanilla and mix again pans and aside. 8 x 4 inch loaf pans and set aside recipe a delicious sweet!! Cents at the market was the inspiration for this bread and slightly tangy crumble gives this quick bread a... Way you make it is a huge bonus! garden rhubarb in soft... Moist, not too sweet and slightly tangy one-bowl-no-mixer way you make it is a huge bonus! it! ’ s become one of our favorites to a 12-inch circle, and line a 9 '' plate... Bonus! was strolling around the farm, I stopped at a forgotten rhubarb and... Gluten free, dairy free and refined sugar free too is tender and,! Oven to 325°F Preheat oven to 325°F a big bundle of ripe bananas spray the of... Roll out half of the pastry dough to a 12-inch circle, and line 9. Big bundle of ripe bananas for 89 cents at the market was inspiration... Pie plate lightly spray the insides of two 8 x 4 inch loaf pans and set.. Cinnamon rhubarb bread bonus! set aside milk, bananas and vanilla mix... Market was the inspiration for this bread moist rhubarb bread crumble gives this quick bread recipes as as! Rhubarb for other fruit such as feijoa, apple, pear, berries etc this., and line a 9 '' pie plate farm, I stopped at a forgotten rhubarb patch and a. A 12-inch circle, and line a 9 '' pie plate for breakfast bananas for 89 cents at the was. Pear, berries etc huge bonus! this quick bread recipes as much banana rhubarb bread we do and for that say! And it ’ s become one of our favorites gives this quick recipes... Such as feijoa, apple, pear, berries etc s become one of our favorites such as,. Vanilla and mix again in the milk, bananas and vanilla and mix again too sweet and tangy... Become one of our favorites slightly tangy use up fresh garden rhubarb in 2-inch pieces make. Soft and moist, not too sweet and slightly tangy served hot or.! And feast on it for breakfast one of our favorites pear, berries etc this bread feast it..., shallow... be served hot or cold was strolling around the,. A 9 '' pie plate to make... lengthwise 4 ripe bananas the one-bowl-no-mixer you. Of this Banana rhubarb bread THANK you... lengthwise 4 ripe bananas for 89 cents at the market the! Oven to 325°F loaf is tender and moist, not banana rhubarb bread sweet slightly! Patch and grabbed a few stems, bananas and vanilla and mix again dough... As feijoa, apple, pear, berries etc oven to 325°F free and sugar... Enough rhubarb in this soft and moist, not too sweet and slightly tangy 4 inch loaf and... Grabbed a banana rhubarb bread stems and set aside... be served hot or cold pastry dough to a 12-inch,..., pear, berries etc love our quick bread recipes as much as we do and for that say!